Subject: [Syslog] Last Call: draft-ietf-syslog-sign (Signed syslog Messages) to Proposed Standard (fwd)

From: Chris Lonvick <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 08:01:12 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Folks,

Here's the latest draft and we're now officially into IETF Last Call on 
syslog-sign.  Please review and send comments to [email-masked].

Many thanks,
Chris

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue,  1 Sep 2009 07:46:56 -0700 (PDT)
From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: IETF-Announce <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [Syslog] Last Call: draft-ietf-syslog-sign (Signed syslog Messages) to
     Proposed Standard

The IESG has received a request from the Security Issues in Network Event
Logging WG (syslog) to consider the following document:

- 'Signed syslog Messages '
    <draft-ietf-syslog-sign-27.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2009-09-15. Exceptionally,
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-syslog-sign-27.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=6411&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
Syslog mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/syslog