Subject: [Syslog] Last Call: draft-ietf-syslog-sign (Signed syslog Messages)to Proposed Standard

From: "David Harrington" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 11:45:57 -0400

Hi,

Chris just posted an email pointing out that we are in Last Call on
syslog-sign.

If you want to make comments, please follow the instructions in the
Last Call announcement (below).
Do NOT just send them to the syslog mailing list. The discussion now
belongs on the IETF list.
You have until September 15 to make comments there.

dbh

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of The IESG
Sent: Tuesday, September 01, 2009 10:47 AM
To: IETF-Announce
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [Syslog] Last Call: draft-ietf-syslog-sign (Signed syslog
Messages)to Proposed Standard

The IESG has received a request from the Security Issues in Network
Event 
Logging WG (syslog) to consider the following document:

- 'Signed syslog Messages '
   <draft-ietf-syslog-sign-27.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to
the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2009-09-15. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-syslog-sign-27.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTa
g=6411&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
Syslog mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/syslog