Subject: Re: vpn-dir

From: Thomas Narten <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2003 11:06:53 -0400

Hi Loa.

Cc'ing the list to broaden discussion.

> just go the welcome mail for the vpn-dir. Thanks. I've one suggestion,
> if Yetik Sebest (SBC) is not on the dirctorate I think you should
> consider asking him. He was the driving force on getting the l2vpn
> requirments right - after a troublesome journey.

Here is what I sent Alex recently regarding who should be in the
directorate directorate. Right now, its just chairs of  pwe3, l2tpext,
l2/l3vpn. 

Thomas Narten <[email-masked]> writes:

> Good start. Probably fine for now. Who else we add sort of depends on
> how we use them. Note, I'd actually like to use the directorate for
> some of the conversations that are more traditionaly AD/Chair
> only. E.g., the discussion of the guichard-pe-ce-addr draft. And
> things that might just be general advice and thoughts on how to run
> WGs effectively.

> What I'd like to avoid is each WG sort of operating in isolation of
> the others. 

> Thoughts?

> Thomas

_______________________________________________
Vpn-dir mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/vpn-dir