Subject: [websec] agenda and slides for meeting tomorrow 13:00-15:00

From: Tobias Gondrom <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2010 11:51:58 +0000

Hi dear websec fellows,

if you are remote participating - just fyi:

Agenda: http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/79/agenda/websec.txt

all slides are on the meeting material manager:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/79/materials.html

the WG charter: https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/websec/charter/

Live Audio stream: http://videolab.uoregon.edu/events/ietf/ietf797.m3u

Jabber: [email-masked]  (to submit comments during meeting)

And if you have some minutes to spare: Under #5 I will give a short
presentation on behalf of Phillip. But he also prepared a longer 12
minute youtube video (which I will not show) in case you want to
watch it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zmJCfUx6Uc

Many greetings and cu tomorrow,

Tobias (chair of websec)

Ps.: and for easy access agenda below again:

Tuesday, November 9, 2010                   1300-1500, Valley
Ballroom B

=========================================================================

CHAIR: Tobias Gondrom <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

1. Administrativia, Blue sheets - 3 minutes

2. WG Status, draft status - Tobias - 10 Min

- Sniffing,

- Web Origin Concept

- X-FRAME-OPTIONS

3. draft-hodges-strict-transport-sec - Jeff 10 Minutes

4. DNSSEC for strict security - Presentation - Paul 15 Min

5. DNSSEC for strict security - Phillip (Tobias on behalf of) 0-10
Minutes

6. DNSSEC for strict security - Discussion 15 Minutes

7. Requirements - Jeff - 15 minutes

8. open discussion about requirements and next steps - 30 minutes

9. other topics / open mike - 10 Minutes

---

From: Adam Barth <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 12:00:08 -0800

On Mon, Nov 8, 2010 at 3:51 AM, Tobias Gondrom
<[email-masked]> wrote:
> presentation on behalf of Phillip. But he also prepared a longer 12 minute
> youtube video (which I will not show) in case you want to watch it:

I'd just like to say that I found this video very helpful.  Thanks Phillip.

Adam