Subject: [websec] IETF-79 (Beijing) meeting minutes posted

From: Tobias Gondrom <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 21:21:34 +0000

FYI: Please find our meeting minutes posted here (and sorry for the
delay, which is totally my fault):

http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/79/minutes/websec.txt

Please ping me regarding any corrections.

And a thousand thanks to Paul Hoffman for taking notes!

Tobias

chair of websec

Ps.: btw. all presentation slides and agenda are there of course as
well, already since our meeting in Beijing (and unchanged since
then):
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/79/materials.html#wg-websec

And the recorded audio stream can be found here:
http://www.ietf.org/audio/ietf79/ietf79-ch7-tue-noon.mp3

---

From: =JeffH <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 17:24:32 -0800

> FYI: Please find our meeting minutes posted here (and sorry for the delay,
 > which is totally my fault):
 > http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/79/minutes/websec.txt Please ping me
 > regarding any corrections.
 >
 > Tobias chair of websec
 > Ps.: btw. all presentation slides and agenda are there of course as well,
 > already since our meeting in Beijing (and unchanged since then):
 > https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/79/materials.html#wg-websec And the
 > recorded audio stream can be found here:

Thanks for getting those posted!

=JeffH