Subject: [websec] I-D Action:draft-ietf-websec-origin-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2010 03:00:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Web Security Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : The Web Origin Concept
	Author(s)       : A. Barth
	Filename        : draft-ietf-websec-origin-00.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2010-12-29

This document defines the concept of an "origin", which represents a
web principal.  Typically, user agents isolate content retrieved from
different origins to prevent a malicious web site operator from
interfering with the operation of benign web sites.  In particular,
this document defines how to compute an origin from a URI, how to
serialize an origin to a string, and an HTTP header, named "Origin",
for indicating which origin caused the user agent to issue a
particular HTTP request.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-websec-origin-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.