Subject: [xml2rfc] 1.3.24: handle camelCase XML attributes

From: Carsten Bormann <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Jan 2021 21:51:07 +0100

In XML attribute names, e.g., set via IALs:

* convert snake_case to camelCase, or
* convert downcased known camelCase names(*) to camelCase

Fixes inability to use camelCase attributes in XML elements named like
HTML elements (e.g., quotedFrom in blockquote) — parent gem kramdown
treats HTML attributes as case insensitive and downcases them before
we get to see them.

If ever needed, snake_case can still be entered as snake__case.
Note that we don't touch the occasional kebab-case attribute name
defined in RFCXMLv3 (currently quote-title, suppress-title).

As usual, update by “gem update” or “gem update kramdown-rfc2629”.

Grüße, Carsten

(*) asciiAbbrev asciiFullname asciiInitials asciiName asciiSurname
    asciiValue blankLines derivedAnchor derivedContent derivedCounter
    derivedLink displayFormat docName expiresDate hangIndent hangText
    indexInclude iprExtract keepWithNext keepWithPrevious originalSrc
    prepTime quoteTitle quotedFrom removeInRFC sectionFormat seriesNo
    showOnFrontPage slugifiedName sortRefs submissionType symRefs tocDepth
    tocInclude