Subject: Re: intSrvFlowSenderAddr

From: [email-masked] (Ron Cohen)
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 1997 09:45:01 +0300

At 10:39 AM 6/16/97 -0400, Fang, Simon wrote:

>The object intSrvFlowSenderAddr is either a single sender address or all
>zeroes indicates 'all senders'.
>It covers the FF and WF case of the RSVP. But what is the right value
>for SE type of RSVP, which 
>should be a list of the IP addresses. Just set it to all zeroes as well?

I quote from the MIB section 4.2:

"Thus, if a RESV message is received for session
224.1.2.3+UDP+4455 with two filter/flow spec groups describing
a sender 1.2.3.4 and another sender 1.2.7.8, these two will
show in the MIB as two separate rows: one for
224.1.2.3+UDP+4455 from 1.2.3.4 and the other for
224.1.2.3+UDP+4455 from 1.2.7.8."

Ron

>Thanks in advance.
>Simon
-----------------------
Ron Cohen
Class Data Systems
mailto: [email-masked]
Tel: (US) 415-391-6127
Tel: (IS) 972-9-7462020
-----------------------