Subject: December IETF Minutes

From: "Andrew T. Campbell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Jan 1995 18:28:47 -0500

John:

Thanks for the excellent minutes.

Are the slides available ? I am particularly interested in
looking at (i)  David Clark's slides on the Quality of Service
Manager (QM) - since we are doing some work in this area; (ii)
Craig's on enhanced socket i/f. 

Thanks in advance,

Andrew

p.s. I have the slides Scott presented.

---

From: John Wroclawski <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 1995 18:56:53 -0500

From: "Andrew T. Campbell" <[email-masked]>

   Are the slides available ?

No, and it's mostly my fault. I'll have all the slides available
electronically in a couple of days, and will post a location at that
time. They'll be in the hardcopy proceedings too, of course.

Sorry for the delay.

	-john w.