Subject: website update

From: John Wroclawski <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 1997 22:58:43 -0500

Hi,
I've added the new bunch of diff-serv related internet drafts and a couple
of new papers to the differential service webpage at
http://diffserv.lcs.mit.edu.
Hopefully I got all of the drafts that were sent to the list but haven't
made it to the I-D directories yet.

cheers,
-john

---

From: chris hrut <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 1997 00:05:37 -0800

For all these services to be a great success in the real world, there
need to be a compeling economic reason to be implemented and a business
model to profit all players, that is network equipment vedors,
Telcos/ISPs, Value added Networks (VANs) and naturallt consumer and
corporte customers.

Anyone gave some thought on how to make it happen fromthe business point
of view?

Hope you had/have happy Thanskgiving holiday weekend.

Cheers
Chris

--
Christopher B. Hrut
Director, Business and
New Product Development
AimQuest Corporation
Tel.: (408) 965-1135
Fax.: (408) 955-1968
[email-masked]
http://www.aimquest.com