Subject: subscribe

From: Dimitrios Stiliadis <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 1995 17:57:04 PST

Sorry for the noise, but this seems to be the only 
way to subscribe to the list.

int-serv-request is not responding.

Thanks,

Dimitrios

---

From: John Wroclawski <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 1995 03:42:49 -0500

From: Dimitrios Stiliadis <[email-masked]>

mmm. int-serv-request is sometimes a little slow, but eventually they
should come through.

Perhaps unfortunately, no-one *other* than the people at the other end
of int-serv-request can help you, because the job of managing the list
has been farmed out to isi's mailing-list operators, and is not actually
under the direct control of, say, the WG chairs.

So, please do continue to send your admin requests to
int-serv-request, as anything else is unlikely to do much for you at
all.

thanks,
	-john