Subject: DC Agenda Bashing

From: John Wroclawski <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 1997 14:04:51 -0500

Folks,

I believe that the following people have requested DC meeting agenda slots
at one time or another, each to present a new I-D or recent piece of work.

	Zheng Wang
	Stephen Blake
	Juha Heinanen
	Kathleen Nichols
	Jean-Yves Le Boudec
	Paul Ferguson
	Roch Guerin
	Kilkki Kalevi

Considering the amount of time people need to present their work, the
length of the meeting (2 hr slot), the time we need for discussion, and the
areas of agreement in some of the drafts, it seems not useful to just have
folks present drafts one after the other. Instead, I will try to have a
final agenda that that is a little more targeted at presenting and
discussing a common set of basic issues. To this end, some of the
presenters have agreed to table or slightly change the focus of their
talks, but things are still settling.

Before they do, I wanted to make sure I haven't missed anyone. If you think
your name should be on the list above, or if you have something you would
like to bring to the meeting, please let me know ASAP.

thanks,
-john

---

From: Paul Ferguson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 1997 17:11:29 -0500

John,

I only need a whopping 10 minutes. Promise.  ;-)

- paul