Subject: Meeting at the Washington IETF

From: John Wroclawski <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 1997 11:19:18 -0500

Hi,

Just to let you know that the Intserv WG will hold a meeting at the
upcoming IETF devoted to the topic of differential service. I'd like to
split the time between technical discussion and some concensus-building
about appropriate near-term IETF goals in this area.

If you have material you'd like to present at the meeting, please let me
know ASAP. Presently I'm planning on just one session. If we are absolutely
mobbed with material I'll try to get another, but scheduling it may be hard.

cheers,
-john w.

---

From: Paul Ferguson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 1997 15:30:23 -0500

John,

I'd like to present on:

 draft-ferguson-delay-drop-00.txt

This will take, at most, 15 minutes.

- paul

ps. Perhapsby Decemeber, Juha and I will have combined our
drafts.

---

From: Paul Ferguson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 1997 19:35:58 -0500

John,

I would like a 15 minute slot for:

- paul