Subject: second attempt ...

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 1996 10:45:44 -0800

Date: Thu, 14 Mar 1996 18:36:44 +0100
	To: [email-masked]
	From: [email-masked] (Fernando ROBLES ROJI)
	Subject: IIS related information research

	Hello,
	In the "IP over Signalling - UNI 4.0 Update" I found the topic related to
	the Integrated Internet Services (IIS).

	Could someone tell me where to find info related to the IIS for the
	signalling interface for application specific traffic descriptors?
	Thanks in Advance.

	Fernando ROBLES ROJI
	Telecom Paris, FRANCE

There is an RFC and several internet drafts of the Integrated Services
Working Group and the RSVP Working Group of the IETF that deal with
the IIS.  The RFC is RFC1633, ``Integrated Services in the Internet
Architecture: an Overview,'' by Braden, Clark, and Shenker.  The
abstracts of the various internet drafts on the Integrated Services
Working group can be found at:

http://info.internet.isi.edu:80/R97302-105504-1m/in-drafts/id-abstracts.html

The abstracts of the various internet drafts of the RSVP Working Group
can be found at:

http://info.internet.isi.edu:80/R345509-348070-1m/in-drafts/id-abstracts.html

Steve
--
Steven Berson       			+1 310 822-1511
USC Information Sciences Institute	+1 310 823-6714 Fax
4676 Admiralty Way			[email-masked]
Marina del Rey, CA 90292		http://www.isi.edu/~berson