Subject: for your edification and thorough enjoyment

From: Fred Baker <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 1996 14:36:41 -0800

I have just asked Cynthia to post the following for your amusement:

ftp://ftp-eng.cisco.com/fred/rsvp-mib/draft-ietf-rsvp-mib-03.txt
ftp://ftp-eng.cisco.com/fred/rsvp-mib/draft-ietf-int-serv-mib-03.txt
ftp://ftp-eng.cisco.com/fred/rsvp-mibdraft-ietf-int-serv-guaranteed-mib-01.txt

You will find in the same directory diffs against the previous version, and
the nroff source. I would like to publish these with the current set of 
proposals (including the proposed update to the rsvp-use draft, whenever it
is posted) and implement them in my system.

Thanks to JJ for doing this round of updates. We believe that we have served
all inputs justice. The one question that remains in my limited brain is
whether we still need a separate "guaranteed" MIB given the adspec inclusion
in the RSVP MIB.

Comments please, to the list.

---

From: John Wroclawski <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 1996 12:23:45 -0500

>ftp://ftp-eng.cisco.com/fred/rsvp-mibdraft-ietf-int-serv-guaranteed-mib-01.txt

Fred,
I may be missing the obvious, but in the intserv MIB(s) I didn't see what
I'd have thought was a most basic function - administratively creating or
deleting a reservation.

???

-john