Subject: new C-L; very minimal change

From: John Wroclawski <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 1996 16:14:04 -0500

Hi,
I posted a new version of the controlled-load spec to
ftp://mercury.lcs.mit.edu/pub/intserv/drafts/draft-ietf-intserv-ctrl-load-svc-04
.txt and internet-drafts. The only change from the previous version is
tweaks to the ordering and merging words needed to match the current
RSVP-USE spec.

-john

PUSE specs - however:

Several people in both INTSERV and ISSLL have mentioned that they were
having trouble because of imprecise definitions and words being used
differently across intserv, issll, and RSVP documents. If we want to clean
this stuff up, the template doc is the place to do it; it has a large
section devoted to definitions and concepts. Additions, clarifications,
modifications, rocks, feedback, etc., particularly from those of you who
have asked about this in the past, would be great - ideally before the
IETF..

Recall that this document will be published as an informational RFC.

-john