Subject: Re: Comments on RSVP, etc.

From: braden (Bob Braden)
Date: Tue, 17 May 1994 09:11:13 -0700

Jon,

I am forwarding your question to the int-serv WG mailing list,
since it concerns the service model.

Cheers,

Bob

----- Begin Included Message -----

---

From: Jon Crowcroft <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 May 94 07:59:40 +0100

>>Can you tell us what packet scheduling kernel you expect to use with
 >>RSVP?

actually, i'm interested in what
the int-serv & rsvp architecture says happens if you make an RSVP
across multiple hops that implement multiple scheduling algorithms

(for isntance, JW's CSZ code and Van & our CBQ code)

what precisely is the notion of conformanec to a flow spec?

 jon

----- End Included Message -----