Subject: draft agenda for the joint ipatm/rsvp/intserv session

From: [email-masked] (Mark Laubach)
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 1996 11:34:23 -0800

FYI joint session attendee's:

Attached is the draft agenda for the joint session that I've been
caretaking for Andy while he is on vacation.  Please let me know directly
if there are any additions or changes to it.  Andy will pick things
back up after Tuesday, this week.

Thanks,
Mark

Joint ipatm/rsvp/intserv meeting on Wednesday 3/6 at 1530-1730 (no
chair yet).

- Native ATM Support in the Internet (Jackowski)
- IP-SVC (Fujikawa)
- Session Identity Ntification Protocol (Goto)
  draft-goto-sinp-01.txt
- RSVP over ATM - Division of Labor
  (Crawley, Krawczyk, Borden, Berson, and Baker)
  draft-crawley-rsvp-over-atm-00
- Support for RSVP based services over an ATM network (Kandlur)
  draft-birman-rsvp-atm-00 (?? - need to verify draft name)
- RSVP/ATM Interworking Function (Onvural)