Subject: Re: (IPng 1371) ipatm, rolc, and joint LA session agendas

From: [email-masked] (Joel Halpern)
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 1996 10:06:24 +0500

I suspect that discussion of scalability of multicasting over ATM
(including scalability of shortcuts, however maintained) probably belongs
in the ipatm/rsvp/intserv discussion if there is sufficient time.

Failing that, I would include it in the Rolc issue, as NBMA scaling
issues probably fall near that charter.

Yours,
Joel M. Halpern				[email-masked]
Newbridge Networks Inc.

---

From: Masataka Ohta <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 96 16:53:36 JST

Joel;

> in the ipatm/rsvp/intserv discussion if there is sufficient time.

I think it better.

But, as long as NHRP people recognize that the scalability is the must,
the current schedule is acceptable.

That is, I don't want to discuss on how RSVP should be in ROLC
meeting.

						Masataka Ohta