Subject: re: INT SERV WG Scheduling

From: Allison J Mankin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 94 13:22:00 EST

Craig and Megan:

I have got the IS WG charter on the next IESG agenda.  You can book a
meeting now officially by being a BOF, just to hedge our bets.  I approve
that, Megan, and I would like to add that you not have a conflict with
CIDR Deployment or BGP Deployment, whatever that working group is called,
since ALL router vendors will wind up at that instead of IS.

Thanks,

Allison / [email-masked]

Transport Services Area Director

---

From: Megan Davies Walnut <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 94 14:48:27 -0500

Hi Allison,

Does this also mean that I should avoid other routing groups like,
rolc and ospf, etc.?

Megan

---

From: Megan Davies Walnut <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 94 16:58:54 -0500

Okay Allison,

You should have  received a message a short while ago listing the
first go round for slot assignment.

Megan