Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-intserv-guaranteed-mib-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Feb 1997 09:55:58 -0500

A Revised Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
 directories. This draft is a work item of the Integrated Services Working 
 Group of the IETF.                                                        

       Title     : Integrated Services Management Information Base 
                   Guaranteed Service Extensions                           
       Author(s) : F. Baker
       Filename  : draft-ietf-intserv-guaranteed-mib-03.txt
       Pages     : 14
       Date      : 01/31/1997

This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB) for 
use with network management protocols in TCP/IP-based internets.  In 
particular, it defines objects for managing the the interface attributes 
defined in the Guaranteed Service of the Integrated Services Model.  
Comments should be made to the Integrated Services Working Group, 
[email-masked].  
                                                        
This memo does not, in its draft form, specify a standard for 
the Internet community.                                                                 

Internet-Drafts are available by anonymous FTP.  Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address.  After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
     "get draft-ietf-intserv-guaranteed-mib-03.txt".
A URL for the Internet-Draft is:
ftp://ds.internic.net/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-intserv-guaranteed-mib-03.txt
 
Internet-Drafts directories are located at:	
	                                                
     o  Africa:  ftp.is.co.za                    
	                                                
     o  Europe:  ftp.nordu.net            	
                 ftp.nis.garr.it                 
	                                                
     o  Pacific Rim: munnari.oz.au               
	                                                
     o  US East Coast: ds.internic.net           
	                                                
     o  US West Coast: ftp.isi.edu               
	                                                
Internet-Drafts are also available by mail.	
	                                                
Send a message to:  [email-masked]. In the body type: 
     "FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-intserv-guaranteed-mib-03.txt".
							
NOTE: The mail server at ds.internic.net can return the document in
      MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
      feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
      command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
      a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
      exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
      "multipart" MIME messages (i.e., documents which have been split
      up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
      how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader 
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version
of the Internet-Draft.