Subject: INT SERV WG Agenda

From: Craig Partridge <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 95 10:37:29 -0700

Hi folks:
    
    Here's the draft agenda.  Note that the agenda on ds.internic.net
(at least as of last night) was missing the second meeting on Thursday,
but the latest agendas all list it.

Craig

Thursday, 20 July 1995

9:00-11:30 Reviewing the Documents

    9:00-9:45 - The New Template (J. Wroclawski)

    9:45-10:30 - Guaranteed Service (C. Partridge)

	Discuss draft-ietf-intserv-guaranteed-svc-01.txt and decide
	what changes need to be made before it can become a Proposed
	Standard.

    10:30-11:30 - Controlled Delay (J. Wroclawski)

	Discuss draft-ietf-intserv-controlled-delay-01.txt and
	decide what changes need to be made before it can become a Proposed
	Standard.

13:00-15:00 Predictive Service, MIBs and Other Important Topics

    13:00-13:15 - Summary of the morning

    13:15-13:35 - Policing Issues & Are Peak Rate Specs Necessary (B. Davie)

    13:35-14:00 - Admission Control for Predictive Service (L. Breslau)

	Results of experiments on doing admission control for predictive
	service.

    14:00-14:15 - Status of Predictive Service

    14:15-14:30 - MIB issues

    14:30-15:00 - Open

	[rate adaptive specs, etc.?]