Subject: ISSLL !

From: [email-masked] (John Wroclawski)
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 1996 17:25:12 -0500

Hi,
At the LA IETF we held a BOF to discuss Integrated Services over Specific
Lower Layers; the task of implementing IP integrated services capabilties
(RSVP, the service models, etc.) within a particular network technology. At
the BOF we discussed forming a WG charged with developing specific
near-term guidelines for using different technologies in the I-S framework,
and with providing feedback to the RSVP and Intserv groups regarding
problems and additional requirements.

A mailing list

        [email-masked]

has now been set up to follow up on this BOF. Within the next few days we
expect to start discussing a WG charter, some specific work items, and
organizational milestones. If you attended the BOF and we could read your
email address on the blue sheet, you've been added to the list, and should
have received an introductory message. If you did not attend the BOF and
would like to join the list, please send a note to:

        [email-masked]

with the word "subscribe" in the body of the message.

Thanks!
        Eric Crawley and John Wroclawski
        ISSLL (aka ISFOO) BOF co-chairs