Subject: controlled-load draft 02

From: John Wroclawski <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 1996 16:35:00 -0400

Folks,
I sent in a new draft of the Controlled-Service specification last
Thursday, but haven't seen an announcement from CNRI go by since then. I've
posted this draft to:

ftp://mercury.lcs.mit.edu/pub/intserv/current-drafts/draft-ietf-intserv-ctrl-loa
d-svc-02.txt

(monster URL, sorry..)

As Craig said about guaranteed:

    Just a reminder.  This draft *IS NOT* going to be discussed in Montreal.

    At the LA meeting it was approved to go to the IESG as a proposed standard
after a small number of clarifications of points raised at the last IETF
(which this draft incorporates). I'd like to collect one more round of
these, and send in a final version the week of July 8th.  If you have any
comments please send them to me ASAP or catch up with me at the IETF.

    I'd also appreciate hearing from folks who have implementations of
controlled-load working or in progress.

Thanks!

john