Subject: Document drafts, Danvers IETF

From: John Wroclawski <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 1995 22:20:58 -0500

Folks,

On behalf of their authors, I'm about to post four documents to this
list. These notes may also be found in
ftp://mercury.lcs.mit.edu/pub/intserv/drafts/, and will be available
internet-drafts within the next day or so.

The documents are a description of the "service template", as
presented at the last IETF meeting, and three service descriptions
which use this template. The descriptions are for a "guaranteed"
service, a "predictive" service, and a "controlled-delay" service.

These documents are drafts in the truest sense of the word. They are
known to be incomplete, and represent a snapshot of thinking which is
already continuing to evolve. They're very much intended to be
catalysts for discussion, rather than definitive proposals.

We plan to devote a good part of our meeting time in Danvers to
consideration of these documents. If you see some specific area which
you'd like to have emphasized at the meeting, please drop a note to
the list, even if you don't have time to do much more than that.

Thanks!

-- 
John Wroclawski
[email-masked]