Subject: Native ATM in the Internet Presentation

From: Steve Jackowski <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Feb 96 08:36:35 PST

Hi all,

Due to my confusion over the new RFC-ID policy, I was unable to get my 

proposed RFC entitled Native ATM in the Internet posted as an ID 
before the IETF meeting next week.  As such I have posted it at our 
ftp site:

	ftp.netmanage.com/pub/outgoing/nativatm.txt

This document will also be available through our web site shortly.

The document reflects actual working implementations (now product) of 
reservation protocols  over ATM.  While its primary focus is 
ST-2/ST-2+, it provides some useful working experience, solidifying 
the case for using reservation protocols for 'Native ATM' interfaces, 
presenting pros and cons of various signalling approaches we used, and 
proposing flowspec to ATM QoS mappings.

Any comments additional comments you may have would be greatly 
appreciated.  I will be giving a 15 minute presentation on it at the 
joint rsvp/ipatm/intserv meeting on Wednesday.

Steve

-------------------------------------
Name: Steve Jackowski
E-mail: [email-masked] (Steve Jackowski)
Phone: (408) 439-6834
Date: 02/29/96
Time: 08:36:35

This message was sent by Chameleon 
-------------------------------------