Subject: we've been moved

From: Craig Partridge <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 95 13:58:25 -0800

Hi folks:
    
    According to the rumor mill, Allison Mankin (our area director) has decided
to move our Tuesday morning meeting to Tuesday afternoon to accomodate an IPng
meeting Tuesday morning.

    This has two unfortunate consequences -- we now have back to back meetings
(with no gap for reflection) and unless we work through the break, we lose
30 minutes of meeting time.  Please adjust your planners and we'll cope when
we get to Dallas.

Craig

PS: For a variety of reasons, I can only be in Dallas Monday afternoon and
Tuesday.  Let's hope we don't get moved again!

PPS: If you're annoyed, kindly don't flame at me (I wasn't even consulted).
Flame at Allison :-).

---

From: [email-masked] (Deborah Estrin)
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 1995 21:10:40 -0800

Damn. That means it is at the same time as IDMR	!!!!!!!!
Allison...this is very unfortunate!