Subject: Resend -- I-D: QoS Extensions to OSPF/MOSPF (QOSPF)

From: Zhaohui Zhang <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 1996 09:32:28 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

I am sorry that I had a typo in the file names. They should be:

draft-zhang-qos-ospf-00.txt
draft-zhang-qos-ospf-00.ps

Thanks.

Jeffrey Zhang

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 1996 09:23:58 -0400 (EDT)
From: Zhaohui Zhang <[email-masked]>
To: OSPF <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked]
Subject: I-D: QoS Extensions to OSPF/MOSPF (QOSPF)

Hi,

The Internet Draft for QOSPF (Quality of Service Extensions to OSPF/MOSPF,
or Quality Of Service Path First Routing) has been posted on FTP servers
for Internet Drafts. Official announcement is expected soon. 

The file names are: 

draft-zhang-qos-qospf-00.txt
draft-zhang-qos-qospf-00.ps

We are sorry that there is no diagram in the text version yet, so please get 
the PS version if possible.

Thanks.

Jeffrey Zhang