Subject: Agendas for rolc, ipatm, ipatm/rsvp/intserv, and ipatm/rolc/ipng

From: "Andrew G. Malis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Feb 1996 13:54:34 -0500

Please find enclosed the agendas for the rolc, ipatm, joint
ipatm/rsvp/intserv, and joint ipatm/rolc/ipng sessions in LA.  I'm
sending this out as one message, rather than four individual messages,
so you can more easily find the meetings that may be of particular
interest.

Again, note that the ip-atm list has moved to [email-masked].  To
join or leave the list, use [email-masked] or
[email-masked], using the normal majordomo subscribe and
unsubscribe requests.  Mail to the old hp addresses will be
automatically forwarded to the new addresses.

See you next week!

Andy

------

Routing Over Large Clouds (rolc) WG, Monday 3/4 at 1300-1500 and
1530-1730, chaired by Andy Malis

First session:

- ATM Forum report and liaison from LANE and MPOA (Swallow & Halpern)
- NHRP revision 8 beta (Luciani)
  draft-ietf-rolc-nhrp-08-beta (distributed via email)
- NHRP/ATMARP/MARS Server Cache Synchronization Protocol (SCSP)
  (Luciani) 
  draft-luciani-rolc-scsp-00
- NHRP MIB (Luciani and Greene)
- NHRP Protocol Applicability Statement (Cansever)
  draft-ietf-rolc-nhrp-appl-02
- NHRP for Destinations off the NBMA Subnetwork (Rehkter)
  draft-ietf-rolc-r2r-nhrp-00

Second session:

- Support for Sparse Mode PIM over ATM (Rehkter, Farinacci)
  draft-rekhter-pim-atm-00
- Multicast Inscalability over Large Cloud (Ohta)
  draft-ohta-mcast-large-cloud-00
- OSPF Cut-Thru Advertisments (Coltun)

IP Over ATM (ipatm) WG, Tuesday 3/5 at 1300-1500 and Wednesday 3/6 at
1300-1500, chaired by Mark Laubach and Andy Malis

First session:

- Introduce new chair
- ATM Forum report and liaison from LANE and MPOA (Swallow & Halpern)
- IPMC status update (Armitage)
  draft-ietf-ipatm-ipmc-12
- Framework status update (Cole, Shur, Villamizar)
  draft-ietf-ipatm-framework-doc-07
- RFC1577 Update (Laubach, Halpern)
  draft-ietf-ipatm-classic2-01 
- NHRP/ATMARP/MARS Server Cache Synchronization Protocol (SCSP)
  (Luciani) 
  draft-luciani-rolc-scsp-00
- Classical IP/ATM MIB (Luciani, Greene, White, Kuo)
  draft-ietf-ipatm-mib-01
- ATM Signaling Support for IP over ATM - UNI 4.0 Update (Perez)
  (draft distributed via email)
  (Maryann will be on hand in the joint ipatm/rsvp/intserv session)

Second session:

- Multicast Server Architectures for MARS based ATM Multicasting
  (Talpade) 
  draft-talpade-ipatm-marsmcs-00
- An Extension to the MARS Model (Kandlur)
  draft-kandlur-ipatm-mars-directvc-00
- Multicast Routing over ATM (Crawley)
  draft-crawley-mcast-rout-over-atm-00

RSVP and INTSERV over ATM (tspatm) BOF, ipatm/rsvp/intserv joint
session on Wednesday 3/6 at 1530-1730, chaired by Andy Malis

- Int-Serv ATM interface (Partridge)
- Support for RSVP based services over an ATM network (Birman, Guerin,
  Kandlur)
  draft-birman-ipatm-rsvpatm-00
- Issues for RSVP and Integrated Services over ATM (Borden, Crawley,
  Krawczyk, Baker, Berson)
  draft-crawley-rsvp-over-atm-00 (distributed via email)
- Native ATM Support in the Internet (Jackowski)
  draft at ftp://ftp.netmanage.com/pub/outgoing/nativatm.txt
- IP-SVC (Fujikawa)
- Session Identity Notification Protocol (Goto)
  draft-goto-sinp-01
- A Framework for Supporting RSVP Flows Over ATM Networks (Onvural,
  Srinivasan) 
  draft-onvural-srinivasan-rsvp-atm-00.txt (distributed via email)
- Support for Sparse Mode PIM over ATM (Rehkter, Farinacci)
  draft-rekhter-pim-atm-00

IPv6 over NBMA (nbmav6) BOF, ipatm/rolc/ipng joint session on Thursday
3/7 at 1300-1500, chaired by Allison Mankin

- IPv6 and Neighbour Discovery over ATM (Armitage)
  draft-ietf-ipatm-ipv6nd-01
- A Framework for IPv6 over ATM (Schulter)
  draft-schulter-ipv6atm-framework-01
- IPv6 over NBMA Networks (Atkinson, Haskin, and Luciani)
  draft-ahl-ipv6-nbma-00
- Neighbor Discovery for NBMA (Nordmark)