Subject: 802 Multimedia Update at IETF Toronto

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 94 15:19:44 EDT

Bob,

I will be in transit between here and Toronto when you  the hold int-serv
meeting (Tuesday evening).  

 I believe, however, that John Grinham (HP Labs Bristol) will  be availab le
to give your group an update on what we are doing at IEEE Project 802 in
support of multicast support, priorities, and  bandwidth allocation etc on
802 LANs.  

You might see if you can track him before the meeting, and see what he's
prepared.

I will get into town late Tuesday evening.  I am in town for some other
meetings regarding our ATM projects in Canada, but would be more than happy
to talk to any of the groups regarding multimedia related activities in the
LMSC. 

I've reserved all of Wednesday morning,11am to 2:30 pm Thursday, and (if
required) Thursday evening if we can schedule anything.  If we can't schedule
a presentation time,  I will attempt to track down interested partieson my
own. 

 Best Regards,

Steve Cooper
Chairman 802.1 Multimedia Task Force