Subject: Agendas for INT SERV BOF/WG Meetings

From: Craig Partridge <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 94 14:05:13 -0800

Hi:
    
    Apparently our approval as WG has not gone through all the hoops yet
(I haven't had a chance to learn why -- hope to report on Monday), so we're
a BOF.  Here are the agendas for the two meetings.  A small package
of reading will follow in a separate note.

Monday 1330-1530

	Organizational Meeting (WG Charter, Tasks, Schedule, etc)

    The focus of this meeting is to discuss the proposed WG organization,
    its charter and the work we plan to do, how we propose to make
    sure the work gets done, and schedule the meetings between this
    IETF and the next one (we plan at least two).
    
    This meeting will largely take the form of an informal talk by Craig
    Partridge (proposed general chair of the WG), presumably mixed with
    lots of questions.

Monday 1600-1800

	IPng Issues

    At the request of the IPng Directorate, we're jumping ahead in the
    WG's process to take up the question of requirements that integrated
    services place upon IPng.  The output of this meeting will be a set
    of resolutions that will be used to generate a White Paper.

    * Intro (list of known issues, how we propose to manage the discussion,
      how White Paper will be produced and reviewed) -- Craig Partridge

    * Datagram classification issues - John Wroclawski

    * Discussion of classification issues

    * Authentication issues - Dave Clark

    * Discussion of authentication issues

    * Other topics (if any) and discussion

    * Determining what goes in White Paper - Craig