Subject: Re: interim meetings?

From: [email-masked] (Fred Baker)
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 1996 11:02:27 -0800

At 9:44 AM 2/5/96, Craig Partridge wrote:
>I'm now writing to see if there's any interest in holding a couple of
>interim meetings (perhaps via telephone if the groups are small enough)
>to nail down controlled load and guaranteed before IETF.  Or do we wait til
>March....?

It seems to me that it's too close to the IETF meeting to travel to a
meeting, let's either do it by phone or wait for the IETF.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
"The really valuable thing is the Intuition.  The intellect has little
to do on the road to discovery.  There comes a leap in consciousness,
call it Intuition or what you will, and the solution comes to you and
you don't know how or why." -  Albert Einstein

---

From: Lixia Zhang <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 1996 19:59:05 PST

> meeting, let's either do it by phone or wait for the IETF.

or by MBone :-)
(just got mine setup here, thanks to ISI's help!)

Lixia

---

From: [email-masked] (Fred Baker)
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 1996 20:47:09 -0800

At 9:04 PM 2/7/96, Curtis Villamizar wrote:
>I don't see the issue of real-time vs adaptive real time vs elastic
>addressed

At the ATM Forum meeting yesterday, it was suggested that I post a draft of
guaranteed bandwidth and of something similar to what you requested. If
there's no interest on the part of the chairs, we could post them as
informational RFCs. Typing...