Subject: Updated Integrated Services/RSVP bibliography

From: braden (Bob Braden)
Date: Thu, 12 May 1994 08:56:44 -0700

DOCUMENTS RELATING TO INTERNET INTEGRATED SERVICES AND RSVP

 * OVERVIEW:

	-  Clark, D., Shenker, S., and L. Zhang, "Supporting Real-Time
	   Applications in an Integrated Services Packet Network:
	   Architecture and Mechanisms", Proc. SIGCOMM '92, Baltimore,
	   MD, August 1992.

	-  Braden, B., Clark, D., and Shenker, S., "Integrated Services
	   in the Internet Architecture: An Overview", Internet Draft
	   'draft-braden-realtime-outline-00.txt', October 1993.

	   This I-D has expired from the I-D directories, but it is
	   available for anonymous FTP from:

		ftp.isi.edu:rsvp/docs/overview.ps, .txt.

 * INTEGRATED SERVICE MODEL:

	-  Shenker, S., Clark, D., and Zhang, L., "A Scheduling Service
	   Model and a Scheduling Architecture for an Integrated Services
	   Packet Network", preprint, available for anonymous FTP from:

		parcftp.xerox.com:pub/archfin.ps

	-  Shenker, S., Clark, D., and Zhang, L., "A Service Model
	   for an Integrated Services Internet", Internet Draft
	   'draft-shenker-realtime-model-00.txt', October 1993.

	   This I-D has expired from the I-D directories, but it is
	   available for anonymous FTP from:

		ftp.isi.edu:int-serv/docs/overview.ps, .txt.

           This document has an extensive bibliography.

	-  Flowspec:

		C. Partridge, "A Proposed Flow Specification", RFC-1363,
		Sept 1993.

 * RSVP:

	-  RSVP v.1 draft spec:

		Internet draft: draft-ietf-rsvp-02.txt

                Available from all the usual IETF FTP sites.

	-  RSVP Paper:

		Zhang, L., Deering, S., Estrin, D., Shenker, S., and D.
		Zappala, "RSVP: A New Resource ReSerVation Protocol",
		IEEE Network, September 1993.

                   Available by FTP from:

		parcftp.xerox.com:pub/net-research/rsvp.ps.Z

	-  Comparison with ST-II:
                Mitzel, D., Estrin, D., Shenker, S., and L. Zhang,
                "An Architectural Comparison of ST-II and RSVP",
                Proc. Infocomm '94.   FTP from:

		catarina.usc.edu:pub/mitzel/Infocom94/infocom94.ps,
					              infocom94.ps.gz

        -  Reservation Theory:
                Mitzel, D and S. Shenker, "Asymptotic Resource
                Consumption in Multicast Reservation Styles", to
                appear in the Proc ACM SIGCOMM '94.

---

From: Curtis Villamizar <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 May 94 13:30:35 -0500

Bob,

The path must be wrong.  Are you sure it isn't in one of the
subdirectories of pub?

Curtis