Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-intserv-control-flow-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 1997 09:54:16 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
 directories. This draft is a work item of the Integrated Services Working 
 Group of the IETF.                                                        

       Title     : A Measurement Based Admission Control Algorithm for 
                   Controlled-Load Service                                 
       Author(s) : S. Jamin, L. Breslau
       Filename  : draft-ietf-intserv-control-flow-00.txt
       Pages     : 7
       Date      : 04/17/1997

Controlled-Load Service provides data flows with an enhanced quality of 
service, in the form of low packet delay and a low probability of packet 
loss even under congestion.  A network element providing Controlled-Load 
Service must use an admission control algorithm to limit the number of data
flows receiving the service.  In this document we describe an admission 
control algorithm for Controlled-Load Service.  This algorithm is not 
intended for IETF standardization.  Rather, it is presented for 
informational purposes only.                                               

Internet-Drafts are available by anonymous FTP.  Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address.  After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
     "get draft-ietf-intserv-control-flow-00.txt".
A URL for the Internet-Draft is:
ftp://ds.internic.net/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-intserv-control-flow-00.txt
 
Internet-Drafts directories are located at:	
	                                                
     o  Africa:  ftp.is.co.za                    
	                                                
     o  Europe:  ftp.nordu.net            	
                 ftp.nis.garr.it                 
	                                                
     o  Pacific Rim: munnari.oz.au               
	                                                
     o  US East Coast: ds.internic.net           
	                                                
     o  US West Coast: ftp.isi.edu               
	                                                
Internet-Drafts are also available by mail.	
	                                                
Send a message to:  [email-masked]. In the body type: 
     "FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-intserv-control-flow-00.txt".
							
NOTE: The mail server at ds.internic.net can return the document in
      MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
      feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
      command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
      a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
      exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
      "multipart" MIME messages (i.e., documents which have been split
      up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
      how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader 
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version
of the Internet-Draft.