Subject: Guaranteed Rate service class

From: [email-masked] (Konstantinos Dovrolis)
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 1997 21:42:38 -0500

Hello,

Somebody asked a few days ago what happened with the 
Guaranteed Rate service class (or it was "committed rate 
service"?). Since there was no reply at the list,
I would like to repeat the question. It seems to me 
that that service definition was a very interesting
idea.

Thanks in advance for any reply,

                      -- Constantinos Dovrolis 
--------
Graduate student		              [email-masked]
Dept. of Electrical & Computer Engr.          Tel: (608) 262-5130
University of Wisconsin-Madison               Fax: (608) 265-4623
1415 Engineering Drive                        http://www.cae.wisc.edu/~dovrolis
Madison, WI 53706.

---

From: Craig Partridge <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 97 07:56:27 -0700

If memory serves, this was one of several proposals that came up last
spring (?) and which the WG decided to put on hold until we had operational
experience with Guaranteed and Controlled Load.

Craig

---

From: Craig Partridge <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 97 07:56:27 -0700

Craig