Subject: Packet scheduling kernel code

From: Joe Spagnolo <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 1995 10:02:50 -0400 (EDT)

John,

You indicated at the Danvers IETF that MIT would be releasing
its CSZ packet scheduding code *shortly* after the IETF. Can
you please provide a status update.

Thanks.

-- 

Joe Spagnolo

---

From: John Wroclawski <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 1995 19:39:55 -0400

From: Joe Spagnolo <[email-masked]>

Joe,

I did, and we're inexcusably behind. This is due in part to some
technical issues which came up after the IETF and in part to some
changes in our staff situation.

The code has been distributed to one site outside of MIT. Things
standing in the way of a general distribution are the resolution of a
couple of problems with the linksharing functionality, better
documentation, a resynch with the current RSVP, and a round of testing
in the Dartnet. I hope we will be able to complete this quickly.

				regards,
				 -john