Subject: two meetings at IETF

From: Craig Partridge <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 94 11:51:48 -0800

Hi folks:

We're scheduled for two meetings on March 28th: 1:30-3:30 PM and
4 PM to 6 PM.

The rough agenda for the two meetings are:

* 1:30-3:30 Organization Meeting

    This is the usual first WG meeting.  We'll talk through the charter,
    our goals, our non-goals, our timetable, and generally make sure that
    we're all in sync and ready to roll.  This meeting may not absorb the
    full 2 hours.

* 4:00-6:00 PM Special Meeting on IPNG Requirements

    I've got a strong statement from the IPng directorate that if those of
    us thinking about support for integrated services want to have any input
    into the IPng process, we need to express our requirements very very soon.
    So the purpose of this meeting is to see if there are any very specific
    needs we have from IPng.  (A good example is the question of whether we
    need the header to have a flow id?).  This meeting may run over.

Thanks!

Craig

E-mail: [email-masked] or [email-masked]