Subject: [100attendees] Connections 2017 (in India): Pre-IETF100 Conference

From: Vinayak Hegde <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2017 23:02:30 +0530

Hi All,

On your way to IETF100 in Singapore, you may want to stop in India.

The India Internet Engineering Society (IIESoc) is working to build
IETF capacity in India.   We hope to have a small conference such as this in
India before each IETF meeting in Asia.

IIESoc have been working behind the scenes for Connections 2017 - a
Pre-IETF100 forum to get protocol developers, academicians and network
operators together on the same platform to discuss the latest problems
facing the Internet and the solutions relevant to them. This is being
done with a focus on India and Indian contributions to the IETF.
You can find more about IIESoc at https://www.iiesoc.in/

The event consists of a full-day Conference on 8th November 2017 and a
Hackathon on 9th November 2017. There are 4 tracks for the event (both
conference and hackathon) - Applications, Security, Software Defined
Networks and Internet of Things.

We have star studded lineup of International and Indian speakers such
as Fred Baker (former chair of IETF), Syam Madanapalli (who has
authored some of the first few RFCs by an Indian). You can find out
more about the speakers at
https://www.connections.iiesoc.in/speakers . We will also be posting
about the speakers on this forum soon.

You can find out more information about the conference at
https://www.connections.iiesoc.in/

You can buy the tickets for the conference at
https://www.connections.iiesoc.in/tickets

Please contact any of us unicast with any questions.

Regards,

Organizers
------------
Vinayak Hegde
Dhruv Dhody
Bharat Joshi
Nalini Elkins