Subject: [100attendees] Need two social events tickets...

From: fish fish <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2017 09:57:08 +0800

Hi all,
     Is there someone wanting to sell their tickets now? We want two
tickets, selling one ticket is also OK (・o・). Please contact me...

2017年11月11日 10:17，"IETF Secretariat" <[email-masked]>写道：

We discovered an issue with the social ticket system where, for a brief
period of time, attendees successfully purchased social tickets, yet the
tickets were not assigned to them in the system. This has resulted in a
situation where we inadvertently sold a few more tickets than were actually
available.

If you have purchased a ticket for the Tuesday social event and find that
you are unable to attend, please come to the registration desk. We will
refund your ticket and make sure that it goes to someone who has already
purchased a ticket, and who otherwise might not be able to attend.

Regards,
IETF Secretariat

_______________________________________________
100all mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/100all