Subject: [100attendees] IETFers app: I1h problem?

From: Jim Fenton <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2017 20:28:02 -0800

I looked at the IETFers mobile app several times recently and only saw
meetings through IETF 99, and thought that perhaps the schedule just
hadn't been loaded yet. But eventually I happened to scroll down and see
IETF 100 at the very bottom of the list (below IETF 60 and IETF 101). So
that's where it is if you haven't happened to try that.

Apparently the meetings are sorted alphanumerically. Does this mean that
we have an "I1h" (IETF 1 hectomeeting) problem? :)

-Jim

---

From: Chris Morrow <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2017 04:31:02 +0000

Which app are you referring to? The Android ietf app or something else?
(Maintainer of android app hat on)

On Thu, Nov 9, 2017, 3:28 PM Jim Fenton <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> 100attendees mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/100attendees
>

---

From: Paul Wouters <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2017 23:39:49 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 9 Nov 2017, Chris Morrow wrote:

> Subject: Re: [100attendees] IETFers app: I1h problem?
> 
> Which app are you referring to? The Android ietf app or something else?(Maintainer of android app hat on)

the iphone ones shows 101 and 100 at the top as expected.

Paul

---

From: "SYS Com - www.syscom.co.in" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2017 12:01:59 +0530

UNSUBSCRIBE

---

From: Warren Kumari <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2017 15:05:21 +0800

> the iphone ones shows 101 and 100 at the top as expected.

It does *now*, but earlier in the week they were at the bottom of the list.
W

-- 
I don't think the execution is relevant when it was obviously a bad
idea in the first place.
This is like putting rabid weasels in your pants, and later expressing
regret at having chosen those particular rabid weasels and that pair
of pants.
   ---maf

---

From: Jim Fenton <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2017 23:10:04 -0800

> the iphone ones shows 101 and 100 at the top as expected. 

Huh. I'm using the iphone one also and it looks like they just fixed it
in 2.5.0(9e95aef), released yesterday. Version 2.4.0(7d56394) had the
problem.

-Jim

---

From: John Dowdell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2017 07:56:08 +0000

Sent from my iPhone

> On 9 Nov 2017, at 06:31, SYS Com - www.syscom.co.in <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> UNSUBSCRIBE
> 
This is the Hotel California of mailing lists ....

- John