Subject: [100attendees] Support Request for Mac

From: Niels ten Oever <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2017 18:00:24 +0100

Hi all,

My colleague Corinne (cc) is here in Singapore and has a bit of a
software problem. She was doing an update on her Mac Book Pro running
High Sierra and on reboot she got an error saying:

macOS could not be installed on your computer

An error occured while updating firmware

Quit the installer to restart your computer and try again.

She tried rebooting into safe mode which did not work, and while she
could get into System Recovery, she did not have a time machine recovery
point.

Corinne will need to access the files on the laptop and work on some
deadlines this weekend, so any support tomorrow before or after the
morning session would be highly appreciated.

Any tips or tricks are also welcome of course.

Best,

Niels 'never touched a Mac' ten Oever on behalf of Corinne

-- 
Niels ten Oever
Head of Digital

Article 19
www.article19.org

PGP fingerprint    8D9F C567 BEE4 A431 56C4
                     678B 08B5 A0F2 636D 68E9