Subject: [100attendees] Uber in Singapore

From: "Paul Hoffman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2017 06:08:53 +0800

On 11 Nov 2017, at 2:28, Ramesh Sivakolundu (sramesh) wrote:

> Will Uber work with US Phone number or do you need a local phone 
> number.

I Uber'd last night using my US phone number, no problem. It was 2100 
and every taxi passing us for five minutes was busy, so I pulled up Uber 
and it was there in a few minutes. Very nice driver, even though I had 
messed up my destination and had to change it mid-drive.

--Paul HOffman

---

From: Harish Pillay 9v1hp <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2017 08:09:50 +0800

>> Will Uber work with US Phone number or do you need a local phone number.
>
> I Uber'd last night using my US phone number, no problem. It was 2100 and
> every taxi passing us for five minutes was busy, so I pulled up Uber and it
> was there in a few minutes. Very nice driver, even though I had messed up my
> destination and had to change it mid-drive.

The Uber app works regardless of your phone number.

Harish