Subject: [100attendees] a few photos from Singapore

From: Brian Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2017 12:34:10 -0700

Some of you may know my penchant for gratuitous unsolicited sharing of
photos from IETF meeting cities in my WG meeting presentations but I
thought I'd go ahead and do the same with this list too. Here are a few
pics from Singapore: https://flic.kr/p/21Jtp6q

-- 
*CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email may contain confidential and privileged 
material for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any review, use, 
distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited.  If you have 
received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately 
by e-mail and delete the message and any file attachments from your 
computer. Thank you.*

---

From: Brian Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2017 12:36:40 -0700

And of course I got the URL wrong (goes to a single pic rather than the
set), which is embarrassing. This one is better https://flic.kr/s/aHsm8robpP

On Mon, Nov 27, 2017 at 12:34 PM, Brian Campbell <[email-masked]
> wrote:

---

From: Ted Lemon <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2017 15:28:08 -0500

On Nov 27, 2017, at 2:34 PM, Brian Campbell <[email-masked]> wrote:
> Some of you may know my penchant for gratuitous unsolicited sharing of photos from IETF meeting cities in my WG meeting presentations but I thought I'd go ahead and do the same with this list too. Here are a few pics from Singapore: https://flic.kr/p/21Jtp6q <https://flic.kr/p/21Jtp6q>

So *that's* what that thing is on the Hackathon T-shirt!   :)

---

From: Tianran Zhou <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2017 06:36:41 +0000

Very nice!

From: 100attendees [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Ted Lemon
Sent: Tuesday, November 28, 2017 4:28 AM
To: Brian Campbell
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [100attendees] a few photos from Singapore

On Nov 27, 2017, at 2:34 PM, Brian Campbell <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:
Some of you may know my penchant for gratuitous unsolicited sharing of photos from IETF meeting cities in my WG meeting presentations but I thought I'd go ahead and do the same with this list too. Here are a few pics from Singapore: https://flic.kr/p/21Jtp6q

---

From: Ross Finlayson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2017 12:34:13 +1300

And for those of you who might not know - there’s also a Flickr album for photos taken at all recent IETF venues.  (Anyone can post to this album.)  For Singapore, the album currently contains Brian’s photos, and some of mine:
	https://www.flickr.com/groups/ietf/pool/

    Ross.

---

From: Spencer Dawkins at IETF <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2017 22:56:29 -0600

These pictures are awesome evidence of what someone with a much better eye
than I've ever had, can do with a camera.

Thanks to all who provided pictures!

Spencer

On Wed, Nov 29, 2017 at 5:34 PM, Ross Finlayson <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> And for those of you who might not know - there’s also a Flickr album for
> photos taken at all recent IETF venues.  (Anyone can post to this album.)
> For Singapore, the album currently contains Brian’s photos, and some of
> mine:
> _______________________________________________
> 100attendees mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/100attendees
>

---

From: Tariq Saraj <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2017 12:28:37 +0500

Awesome pictures.... .After a long time I have some beautiful desktop
backgrounds.... Thank you very much

-- 
Regards
Tariq Saraj
Riphah Institute of Systems Engineering, Islamabad