Subject: RE:[6lowpan] Fwd: I-D ACTION:draft-montenegro-lowpan-aodv-00.txt

From: "niu yanchao" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 12:39:31 +0000

Hello, Montenegro
I have one suggestion about your new draft:  AODV for IEEE 802.15.4 
Networks
  In the charpter 3, you suggest, "only hop count is used to determine best 
routes". I think, over IEEE 802.15.4 networks, we should take the minimum 
LQI of the wireless path into consideration. I use a function of the 
minimum LQI and hops from the originator to the final destination to 
determinate the best routers.

regards,
yanchao,niu
University of Beijing jiaotong

_________________________________________________________________
享用世界上最大的电子邮件系统― MSN Hotmail。 http://www.hotmail.com 

_______________________________________________
6lowpan mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/6lowpan