Subject: RE: [6lowpan] Fwd:I-DACTION:draft-daniel-6lowpan-load-adhoc-routing-00.txt

From: "niu yanchao" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 12:35:47 +0000

Hello,Kim 
I have some questions/suggestion about your new draft: 6LoWPAN Ad Hoc 
Routing Protocol(LOAD)
 1)In the chapter 3, you mention LOAD may utilize both of the two device 
types for mesh routing. I think, in order to reduce the energy consumption 
of RFD, it is better to use star topology between RFD and FFD while using 
mesh topology between FFDs ,and then FFD takes on the default router of the 
RFD!

 2)In the chapter 5, you point out the data structure of the router table 
entry. I want to know, due to the limit storage space, some router table 
entry should be reserved if it is not use for a long time? Is it better if 
we add  "valid time"?

 3) In the chapter 6, I consider, if the destination node generates router 
replies for all router requests, the entire cost will be larger. In our 
scheme, the destination node instead of intermediate nodes chooses the best 
path ,and unicast only one RREP to RREQ originator. In this way, less RREP 
will be delevered, and less energy will be used.

regards,
yanchao,niu
University of beijing jiaotong

_________________________________________________________________
与联机的朋友进行交流，请使用 MSN Messenger: http://messenger.msn.com/cn 

_______________________________________________
6lowpan mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/6lowpan