Subject: [6lowpan] 6lowpan interim meeting

From: Geoff Mulligan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 22:51:02 -0700

At this last IETF a number of 6lowpan participants indicated that we
should consider holding an interim meeting to spend some significant
time and effort working out some of the details of the format document -
the problem document should hopefully be somewhat finished before the
end of this month.

We have a couple of suggestions for when and where to hold the meeting:
    1. In conjunction with the 802.* interim meeting in Hawaii - Jan 15
to 20.
    2. Chicago either before sometime during the week of the 9th or
after during the week of the 23rd.

In order to hold a interim meeting we need to give something like 6
weeks notice and it need to be held like 6 week before the next ietf.
January is the appropriate month.  Now when and where.

If we decide to hold it in or around Chicago, Invensys can sponsor the
meeting site.  Another option would be to volunteer Intel to sponsor it
in the SF Bay area or Portland or Microsoft in Washington, though
Chicago is probably most central.

If we choose to coincide with IEEE in Hawaii, I can ask if we can get
some meeting space in or near the IEEE meeting hotel.

One other option is the during the IEEE Radio and Wireless Symposium Jan
17-19 in San Diego.

Please let me know you thoughts on this ASAP.

	geoff

_______________________________________________
6lowpan mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/6lowpan

---

From: Soohong Daniel Park <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 22:50:13 -0800

Good to hear your announcement quickly. Thanks Geoff. 

I am leaning to Hawaii just before 802 interim.

Regards,

Daniel (Soohong Daniel Park)
Mobile Platform Laboratory, SAMSUNG Electronics.

---

From: "Schumacher Christian Peter Pii" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 11:22:17 +0100

Hi Geoff.

I'd prefer Chicago for travel related reasons, but I'm open for both destinations.

Regards
Christian

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] on behalf of Geoff Mulligan
Sent: Wed 11/16/2005 6:51 AM
To: 6lowpan
Subject: [6lowpan] 6lowpan interim meeting

	geoff

---

From: gabriel montenegro <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 09:23:08 -0800 (PST)

I'd prefer the week of the 23rd. No real preference as to location, and yes,
Redmond would be a possibility if folks don't find it too inconvenient.

-gabriel

---

From: Ki-Hyung Kim <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 01:37:55 +0900

Hi Geoff,
I have no preference as to the location.

--
Ki-Hyung Kim
Associate Professor
Division of Information and Computer Engineering,
Ajou University, Suwon, Korea 442-749
Tel: +82-31-219-2433, Cel: +82-17-760-2551,  Fax: +82-31-219-2433
http://ilab.ajou.ac.kr/kkim86/index.htm  

> From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf
> Of Geoff Mulligan
> Sent: Wednesday, November 16, 2005 2:51 PM
> To: 6lowpan