Subject: [6lowpan] Unofficial overflow meeting Tuesday morning 8 am, pending AD approval

From: Carsten Bormann <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 18:08:14 -0800

Lowpanners,

today we had a bad case of agenda overflow.
While we managed to cover all items that are immediately related to  
our chartered work, there is some interesting input on future work  
that we couldn't look at:

Routing protocol comparison (Kim/Park, 15 min)
	draft-daniel-6lowpan-load-adhoc-routing
	draft-montenegro-6lowpan-dymo-low-routing

6lowpan Evaluation results (Kim/Park, 15 min)
	draft-daniel-6lowpan-load-adhoc-routing
	draft-daniel-6lowpan-hilow-hierarchical-routing
	draft-daniel-6lowpan-sslp
	draft-daniel-6lowpan-interoperability

The slides are already at the meeting materials site, https:// 
onsite.ietf.org/public/meeting_materials.cgi?meeting_num=64, item  
"routing protocols comparison" (direct link is right now: http:// 
onsite.ietf.org/proceedings/05nov/slides/6lowpan-3.pdf).

Pending AD approval (which I herewith request), a couple of  
lowpanners interested in this will meet Tuesday at 8 am sharp in room  
Cypress to look at this presentation.
We have until 8:30, at which time we have to make room for the SASL  
WG meeting.

Also, I would like to report that we had a quite productive hallway  
meeting on the security considerations section of the problem  
statement document, and Nandu is planning to submit an updated  
version to the mailing list Tuesday by 5pm.  Some of us will meet in  
the lobby area at 8 am Wednesday to discuss this some more.

Gruesse, Carsten

_______________________________________________
6lowpan mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/6lowpan