Subject: [6lowpan] Minutes, and, New encoding proposal: Review of format-d1115 required

From: Carsten Bormann <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 16:53:22 +0100

Lowpanners,

I have put a draft version of the meeting minutes on the meeting  
materials manager:

    http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/06nov/minutes/6lowpan.txt

At the meeting, we decided to use up to two months for working on the  
new encoding proposal.
The first milestone was a full draft, which was submitted yesterday  
by the authors.
I have put this ("format-d1115.txt") up together with a reminder on  
the milestones we are trying to keep:

    http://6lowpan.tzi.org/NewEncoding

Please review the draft available at this place and send your review  
to the WG mailing list (i.e., here) by Nov 22nd.

(This is not a WG last-call, but we do need your review by next week  
in order to be able to decide whether to continue with the new  
proposal or revert to the WGLC'ed one.)

Gruesse, Carsten

PS.: The draft will also be submitted to the I-D archives to follow  
procedure.  As we have not yet decided to adopt the proposal, this  
will progress as an individual contribution until we decide to adopt  
it as the WG document, which would then be format-07.

_______________________________________________
6lowpan mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/6lowpan