Subject: Re: [6lowpan] WG rechartering

From: Behcet Sarikaya <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 11:53:25 -0800 (PST)

Hi Geoff,
See inline.

Regards,

Behcet

----- Original Message ----
From: Geoff Mulligan <[email-masked]>
To: 6lowpan <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, February 6, 2007 9:14:45 AM
Subject: [6lowpan] WG rechartering

Folks,
  We have reached a milestone.  We have submitted the Problem Statement
document and the Format Document to our AD for publication.  We have
completed the original charter of the WG.

Mark will review the documents and then submit them for IETF LC (2
weeks) and then IESG review and discussion, which will hopefully happen
on the IESG telechat on March 8th.

So now it is very important that we finalize our thoughts about
rechartering the Working Group for new work, should we want to take on
new work.

Some of the items that people have indicated interest in working on:
  Neighbor Discovery and Secure Neighbor Discovery (proposed standard)
  Stateful header compression (informational)
  6lowpan applications (informational)
  mesh routing (proposed standard)
  Security analysis (informational)

[Behcet]
Security of 6lowpan (proposed standard and informational)

If there are other ideas as to work the WG should be looking at, please
send them to the list.  If you think that we are finished, please send
that to the list also.

We plan to have a call with our AD next Monday the 12th and I would like
to hear from the group before then.

    geoff

_______________________________________________
6lowpan mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/6lowpan

_______________________________________________
6lowpan mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/6lowpan