Subject: [6lowpan] Last Call: draft-ietf-6lowpan-problem (6LoWPAN: Overview, Assumptions, Problem Statement and Goals) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 10:35:44 -0500

The IESG has received a request from the IPv6 over Low power WPAN WG 
(6lowpan) to consider the following document:

- '6LoWPAN: Overview, Assumptions, Problem Statement and Goals '
   <draft-ietf-6lowpan-problem-07.txt> as an Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2007-03-01. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-6lowpan-problem-07.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=13494&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
6lowpan mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/6lowpan