Subject: RE: [6lowpan] Agenda for next meeting

From: "Eunsook Kim" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 17:23:19 +0900

Folks,

>For group's information here: 
>* Routing 
>http://daniel.vsix.net/ietf/6lowpan/draft-daniel-6lowpan-hilow-hierarchical- 
>routing-01.txt 
>http://daniel.vsix.net/ietf/6lowpan/draft-daniel-6lowpan-load-adhoc-routing- 
>01.txt 
>http://daniel.vsix.net/ietf/6lowpan/draft-montenegro-6lowpan-dymo-low-routin 
>g-02.txt 
> 

I have some concerns to discuss of details of routing for 6lowpan.
As Geoff mentioned, 6lowpan needs to define its basic architecture first.
Routing solution can be followed based on the space of the defining architecture.

[http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dokaspar-6lowpan-routreq-00.txt]  describes 
the design goals and requirements of 6lowpan routing, and it suggests to do some
analysis of existing mesh routing candidates. 
We could decide if we need details of routing solutions or not, based on the analysis.

- eunsook

_______________________________________________
6lowpan mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/6lowpan