Subject: [6lowpan] Agenda for meeting

From: Geoff Mulligan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 00:39:06 -0600

Folks,
  The Working Group meeting is first thing monday morning.

The current plan for the agenda is:

          Introduction - 10 minutes
            Notewell, note takers, ...
          Agenda Bashing - 5 minutes
          Document status - 30 minutes
            what last minutes changes were necessary
          Rechartering Process - 10 minutes
            what is the process and what process will
            we use
          Downselecting potential topics - 1 hour
          Presentations - 45 minutes

There were a number of comments on the two IDs during the IETF last call
and the IESG review.  Most did not require changes to the documents, but
a couple did.  These appear to be minor changes, but we will discuss
them at the meeting.

The main intent for this meeting is to discuss rechartering - more
specifically what the WG should work on next.  During the time for
downselecting we will invite a discussion with folks and experts from
manet and the routing area to help us understand the issues related to
the various routing protocol selection paths.  This topic alone could
fill the entire 2.5 hours, but we manage the discussion.

We ma have time for a couple short presentations - but there is no
guarantee.  If you would like to make a presentation please notify
Carsten and myself immediately.

-- if you don't have an I-D in, we need to see your slides or outline by
Friday.
-- if you do, we need at least some heads-up of what discussion you  
would like to initiate by discussing your I-D.

	geoff

_______________________________________________
6lowpan mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/6lowpan