Subject: [6lowpan] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-6lowpan-usecases-02

From: "Eunsook \"Eunah\" Kim" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 17:24:08 +0900

Dear 6LoWPANers,

Comments are invited for the updated Use-case docuement.

Dear Chairmen,
maybe i missed 'aganda bash' email?
I wish to share the update of Use-case in the SFO meeting.

Thanks,
-eunah

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Mar 9, 2009 at 6:44 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-6lowpan-usecases-02
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-6lowpan-usecases-02.txt has been
successfuly submitted by Eunsook Kim and posted to the IETF
repository.

Filename:        draft-ietf-6lowpan-usecases
Revision:        02
Title:           Design and Application Spaces for 6LoWPANs
Creation_date:   2009-03-08
WG ID:           6lowpan
Number_of_pages: 32

Abstract:
This document investigates potential application scenarios and use
cases for low-power wireless personal area networks (LoWPANs).  After
describing the characteristics of a LoWPAN, this document provides a
list of use cases and market domains that may benefit and motivate
the work currently done in the 6LoWPAN WG.  A complete list of
practical use cases is not the goal of this document.

The IETF Secretariat.