Subject: [6lowpan] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-6lowpan-routing-requirements-01

From: "Eunsook \"Eunah\" Kim" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 17:29:17 +0900

Dear 6LoWPANers,

Comments are invited for the updated Routing Requirement docuement.
We, authors, got several comments and tried to apply the comments in
the new version.
Thanks for all people who gave us valuable comments.
Special thanks for Alex, Misha, and Zach. :)

-eunah

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Mar 9, 2009 at 6:44 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-ietf-6lowpan-routing-requirements-01
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-6lowpan-routing-requirements-01.txt
has been successfuly submitted by Eunsook Kim and posted to the IETF
repository.

Filename:        draft-ietf-6lowpan-routing-requirements
Revision:        01
Title:           Problem Statement and Requirements for 6LoWPAN Routing
Creation_date:   2009-03-08
WG ID:           6lowpan
Number_of_pages: 31

Abstract:
This document provides the problem statement for 6LoWPAN routing.  It
also defines the requirements for 6LoWPAN routing considering IEEE
802.15.4 specificities and the low-power characteristics of the
network and its devices.

The IETF Secretariat.