Subject: [6lowpan] Wikipedia entry

From: Zach Shelby <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2009 15:08:00 +0300

Would anybody have energy to update http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/6LoWPAN ?

It starts to be a bit out-of-date, and could mention latest HC and ND 
developments along with IP routing and ROLL. This is at least the first 
place many newcomers will look in addition to the WG for information.

Anyways I can write something about ND when I get a chance. Would be 
cool to have some figures there too (protocol stack? header format?)

- Zach

-- 
http://zachshelby.org - My blog “On the Internet of Things”
Mobile: +358 40 7796297

Zach Shelby
Head of Research
Sensinode Ltd.
Kidekuja 2
88610 Vuokatti, FINLAND

This e-mail and all attached material are confidential and may contain 
legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, 
please contact the sender and delete the e-mail from your system without 
producing, distributing or retaining copies thereof.