Subject: [6lowpan] 6LoWPAN + LOAD NS-2 Implementation

From: Bruno Marques <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 15:03:13 +0100

Hello

I'm a portuguese PhD Student at the Engineering Faculty of the  
University of Porto (FEUP).

I'm researching on low power routing protocols and p2p systems.

In that context, somebody could distribute me the source code of  
6LoWPAN Adaptation layer and LOAD routing protocol implementation in  
NS-2 ?

Thanking you in advance,
best wishes,
------------------------------------------------------------------
Bruno Filipe Marques,
MsC in Electrical and Computer Engineering

FCT PhD Schollarship (SFRH/BD/36221/2007)
PhD Student @ DEEC/FEUP
WiMobNet, UTM, INESC Porto,

---

From: JP Vasseur <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 08:49:34 +0200

Hi,

> I'm researching on low power routing protocols and p2p systems.

=> You may want to register to [email-masked].

> _______________________________________________
> 6lowpan mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/6lowpan