Subject: [6lowpan] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-6lowpan-usecases-03

From: "Eunsook \"Eunah\" Kim" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 21:53:07 +0900

Dear 6lowpaner,

6LoWPAN use-cases has been updated.

- Added the missing part : applicability of connected home
- changed the dimension of 'routing' to 'multi-hop communication',
based on a comment that use-case must be neutral.
- the terminology issues commented before have been fixed.
  * clarify the terminilogy of LoWPAN link - it used ND term which
discussed at the mailing list for a long time and got concensus.
  * explicitly point out that a LoWPAN node may be a LoWPAN host or a
LoWPAN router - also solved from ND draft
- overall enhancement of the document.

Please give your comment on the revised version.
As we discussed in the last SF meeting, we hope it goes to WGLC.

Thanks,
-eunah

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, Jul 9, 2009 at 9:44 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-6lowpan-usecases-03
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-6lowpan-usecases-03.txt has been
successfuly submitted by Eunsook Kim and posted to the IETF
repository.

Filename:        draft-ietf-6lowpan-usecases
Revision:        03
Title:           Design and Application Spaces for 6LoWPANs
Creation_date:   2009-07-09
WG ID:           6lowpan
Number_of_pages: 31

Abstract:
This document investigates potential application scenarios and use
cases for low-power wireless personal area networks (LoWPANs).  This
document provides dimensions of design space for LoWPAN applications.
A list of use cases and market domains that may benefit and motivate
the work currently done in the 6LoWPAN WG is provided with the
characterisitcis of each dimention.  A complete list of practical use
cases is not the goal of this document.

The IETF Secretariat.