Subject: [6lowpan] #44: RA dissemination

From: "6lowpan issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2009 11:09:34 -0000

#44: RA dissemination
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  enhancement         |      Status:  new              
 Priority:  minor               |   Milestone:                   
Component:  nd                  |     Version:                   
 Severity:  -                   |    Keywords:                   
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 The nd-03 draft does not describe in much detail the issues around RA
 dissemination throughout the LoWPAN in a Route Over configuration. Section
 6 should elaborate on RA and prefix dissemination:

 1. The use of the 6LoWPAN Multihop Information Option

 2. Timings and timer values

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/6lowpan/trac/ticket/44>
6lowpan <http://tools.ietf.org/6lowpan/>

---

From: "6lowpan issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2009 20:10:43 -0000

#44: RA dissemination
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |        Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  enhancement         |       Status:  closed           
 Priority:  minor               |    Milestone:                   
Component:  nd                  |      Version:                   
 Severity:  -                   |   Resolution:  fixed            
 Keywords:                      |  
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
Changes (by [email-masked]):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 New subsection added to nd-04 on this issue.

-- 
Ticket URL: <https://wiki.tools.ietf.org/wg/6lowpan/trac/ticket/44#comment:1>
6lowpan <http://tools.ietf.org/6lowpan/>