Subject: [6lowpan] Agenda for Stockholm

From: Geoff Mulligan <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2009 11:54:34 -0600

Folks,
  While we wait for the final agenda for the IETF in Stockholm, we need
to finalize the topics and agenda for the 6lowpan meeting.

Both the HC and ND drafts have been updated and hopefully we can get
reports on them.

What additional items should we plan to discuss?

	geoff

---

From: Hamid Mukhtar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 20:44:26 +0900

Dear Geoff,

I would like to request a slot for the 6LoWPAN SNMP optimizations
draft if possible.

Hamid

On Tue, Jul 7, 2009 at 2:54 AM, Geoff Mulligan<[email-masked]> wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> 6lowpan mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/6lowpan
>

---

From: Carsten Bormann <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 14:35:28 +0200

> I would like to request a slot for the 6LoWPAN SNMP optimizations

More generally, I'd think we should discuss the relationship between  
6lowpan and the 6lowapps problem, but leave the apps-specific part to  
the Bar BOF, which seems to materialize on Tuesday evening.

http://trac.tools.ietf.org/area/app/trac/wiki/BarBofs/IETF75/6LowApp

Gruesse, Carsten

---

From: Hamid Mukhtar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 21:52:03 +0900

On Tue, Jul 7, 2009 at 9:35 PM, Carsten Bormann <[email-masked]> wrote:
> More generally, I'd think we should discuss the relationship between 6lowpan and the 6lowapps problem, but leave the apps-specific part to the Bar BOF, which seems to materialize on Tuesday evening.
>

Ya Its fine. Either way, it's okay with me.

---

From: Phil Roberts <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Jul 2009 09:47:24 -0500

I would like to be in this BarBof.  I would also like to be at the 
Social.  I don't know whether both are possible....

---

From: Carsten Bormann <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 17:19:18 +0200

> Social.  I don't know whether both are possible....

That's why I changed the start time to 1830 -- you may still be able  
to catch the social after the Bar BOF.  I hope we can run this with a  
structured core meeting for 1 hour and maybe an extended (more Bar- 
BOFy) discussion afterwards.

Gruesse, Carsten

---

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 17:42:16 +0200

> http://trac.tools.ietf.org/area/app/trac/wiki/BarBofs/IETF75/6LowApp

I am curious to what extend this discussion will lead to a revision of
the benefits of providing IP connectivity over 802.15.4 stated on page
4 of RFC 4919...

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder           Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Phone: +49 421 200 3587         Campus Ring 1, 28759 Bremen, Germany
Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <http://www.jacobs-university.de/>

---

From: Ki-Hyung Kim (김기형) <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2009 01:19:06 +0900

Geoff and Carsten,Can I request for the presentation time for 6lowpan MIB?
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-daniel-6lowpan-mib-00

__
Ki-Hyung Kim (김기형, 金起亨)
Associate Professor, Ajou University, Korea,  http://www.6lowpan.net
Tel: +82-31-219-2433, Cel: +82-10-4760-2551

---

From: "Eunsook \"Eunah\" Kim" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2009 14:23:26 +0900

Dear Geoff,

I'm planning to submit usecase-03 very soon.
In addition, routing-requiremnts was updated to -02 just after the SF meeting,
and refinement (-03) will be done before the I-D cut-off.

Please include the two drafts into the agenda.

Thanks,
-eunah

---

From: "Eunsook \"Eunah\" Kim" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2009 14:29:22 +0900

Dear Carsten,

While I was absent for a long while, it seemed that many productive
discussion was made in 6lowpan.
I'm now busy reading the accumulated emails, and found the Bar Bof information.
Maybe i missed some imfortant information related to the meeting as I
didn't catch up all 6lowpan emails yet,
but if you still have space, I would like to join to the Bar BoF.

See you.

-eunah

On Tue, Jul 7, 2009 at 9:35 PM, Carsten Bormann<[email-masked]> wrote:
> More generally, I'd think we should discuss the relationship between 6lowpan
> and the 6lowapps problem, but leave the apps-specific part to the Bar BOF,
> which seems to materialize on Tuesday evening.
>

---

From: Geoff Mulligan <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Jul 2009 14:22:34 -0600

will do

	geoff