Subject: Re: [6lowpan] #36: Address Option: S=2 never makes sense.

From: "6lowpan issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2009 10:50:28 -0000

#36: Address Option: S=2 never makes sense.
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]        |        Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect              |       Status:  new               
 Priority:  minor               |    Milestone:                    
Component:  nd                  |      Version:                    
 Severity:  Active WG Document  |   Resolution:                    
 Keywords:                      |  
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
Changes (by [email-masked]):

  * owner:  => [email-masked]

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/6lowpan/trac/ticket/36#comment:1>
6lowpan <http://tools.ietf.org/6lowpan/>

---

From: "6lowpan issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2009 12:56:49 -0000

#36: Address Option: S=2 never makes sense.
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]        |        Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect              |       Status:  closed            
 Priority:  minor               |    Milestone:                    
Component:  nd                  |      Version:                    
 Severity:  Active WG Document  |   Resolution:  fixed             
 Keywords:                      |  
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
Changes (by [email-masked]):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 S=2 is now removed in nd-04.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/6lowpan/trac/ticket/36#comment:2>
6lowpan <http://tools.ietf.org/6lowpan/>