Subject: [6lowpan] #42: OII formation

From: "6lowpan issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2009 11:03:44 -0000

#42: OII formation
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  task                |      Status:  new               
 Priority:  minor               |   Milestone:                    
Component:  nd                  |     Version:                    
 Severity:  -                   |    Keywords:                    
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Clarify how the OII can be formed from the EUI-64 of the node's interface.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/6lowpan/trac/ticket/42>
6lowpan <http://tools.ietf.org/6lowpan/>

---

From: "6lowpan issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2009 12:15:19 -0000

#42: OII formation
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |        Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  task                |       Status:  closed            
 Priority:  minor               |    Milestone:                    
Component:  nd                  |      Version:                    
 Severity:  -                   |   Resolution:  fixed             
 Keywords:                      |  
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
Changes (by [email-masked]):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 Fixed in nd-04.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://svn.tools.ietf.org/wg/6lowpan/trac/ticket/42#comment:1>
6lowpan <http://tools.ietf.org/6lowpan/>