Subject: Re: [6lowpan] #27: Update Terminology

From: "6lowpan issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Jul 2009 12:47:34 -0000

#27: Update Terminology
-------------------------------------+--------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |        Owner:        
     Type:  defect                   |       Status:  closed
 Priority:  major                    |    Milestone:        
Component:  usecases                 |      Version:        
 Severity:  -                        |   Resolution:  fixed 
 Keywords:                           |  
-------------------------------------+--------------------------------------
Changes (by [email-masked]):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 solved at -03

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://svn.tools.ietf.org/wg/6lowpan/trac/ticket/27#comment:2>
6lowpan <http://tools.ietf.org/6lowpan/>