Subject: [6lowpan] #37: Remove "stateless" wording where possible

From: "6lowpan issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2009 10:37:06 -0000

#37: Remove "stateless" wording where possible
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  task                |      Status:  new               
 Priority:  trivial             |   Milestone:                    
Component:  nd                  |     Version:                    
 Severity:  -                   |    Keywords:                    
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Based on list discussions with Jonathan, it was determined that
 "stateless" might be misleading with regard to the whiteboard procedures:

 Remove stateless from the draft, except in reference to the use of RFC4682
 SAA while forming addresses (it is the name of the RFC...).

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/6lowpan/trac/ticket/37>
6lowpan <http://tools.ietf.org/6lowpan/>

---

From: "6lowpan issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2009 13:02:57 -0000

#37: Remove "stateless" wording where possible
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |        Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  task                |       Status:  closed            
 Priority:  trivial             |    Milestone:                    
Component:  nd                  |      Version:                    
 Severity:  -                   |   Resolution:  fixed             
 Keywords:                      |  
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
Changes (by [email-masked]):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 Removed one instance of statless with regard to short address generation
 by the ER. "Stateless Address Autoconfiguration" is used 4 times in the
 document, and those are preserved.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/6lowpan/trac/ticket/37#comment:1>
6lowpan <http://tools.ietf.org/6lowpan/>