Subject: Re: [6lowpan] #34: M/DAC/DAM = 1 1 01 incomprehensible

From: "6lowpan issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 21:05:24 -0000

#34: M/DAC/DAM = 1 1 01 incomprehensible
--------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |        Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect        |       Status:  closed           
 Priority:  major         |    Milestone:                   
Component:  hc            |      Version:                   
 Severity:  -             |   Resolution:  fixed            
 Keywords:                |  
--------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
Changes (by [email-masked]):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 Made encoding of prefix-based multicast addresses more explicit by
 labeling each nibble.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/6lowpan/trac/ticket/34#comment:1>
6lowpan <http://tools.ietf.org/6lowpan/>