Subject: [6lowpan] #40: Whiteboard description

From: "6lowpan issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2009 10:42:45 -0000

#40: Whiteboard description
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  task                |      Status:  new               
 Priority:  trivial             |   Milestone:                    
Component:  nd                  |     Version:                    
 Severity:  -                   |    Keywords:                    
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Check throughout the draft that the Whiteboard is explained in a realistic
 way: its main purpose is to support DAD.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/6lowpan/trac/ticket/40>
6lowpan <http://tools.ietf.org/6lowpan/>

---

From: "6lowpan issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2009 12:14:54 -0000

#40: Whiteboard description
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |        Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  task                |       Status:  closed            
 Priority:  trivial             |    Milestone:                    
Component:  nd                  |      Version:                    
 Severity:  -                   |   Resolution:  worksforme        
 Keywords:                      |  
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
Changes (by [email-masked]):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => worksforme

Comment:

 Checked through the text going into nd-04, and didn't find anything
 irrelevant about the Whiteboard description.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://svn.tools.ietf.org/wg/6lowpan/trac/ticket/40#comment:1>
6lowpan <http://tools.ietf.org/6lowpan/>