Subject: Re: [6lowpan] #30: IP forwarding examples

From: "6lowpan issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2009 19:45:11 -0000

#30: IP forwarding examples
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |        Owner:         
     Type:  defect              |       Status:  closed 
 Priority:  minor               |    Milestone:         
Component:  nd                  |      Version:         
 Severity:  -                   |   Resolution:  wontfix
 Keywords:                      |  
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
Changes (by [email-masked]):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => wontfix

Comment:

 This doesn't really fit into an ND draft.. Better explained e.g. in a ROLL
 draft as this is really a forwarding/routing issue.

-- 
Ticket URL: <https://wiki.tools.ietf.org/wg/6lowpan/trac/ticket/30#comment:3>
6lowpan <http://tools.ietf.org/6lowpan/>