Subject: Re: [6lowpan] #32: "default context" is not defined

From: "6lowpan issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 21:04:35 -0000

#32: "default context" is not defined
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]        |        Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect              |       Status:  closed           
 Priority:  major               |    Milestone:                   
Component:  hc                  |      Version:                   
 Severity:  Active WG Document  |   Resolution:  fixed            
 Keywords:                      |  
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
Changes (by [email-masked]):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 Specified default context ID to be 0.

-- 
Ticket URL: <https://svn.tools.ietf.org/wg/6lowpan/trac/ticket/32#comment:1>
6lowpan <http://tools.ietf.org/6lowpan/>