Subject: [6lowpan] #61: Address option

From: "6lowpan issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2009 18:01:19 -0000

#61: Address option
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  zach@…              |       Owner:  zach@…            
     Type:  enhancement         |      Status:  new               
 Priority:  minor               |   Milestone:                    
Component:  nd                  |     Version:                    
 Severity:  -                   |    Keywords:                    
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 - Call it 6AO (6LoWPAN Address Option).

 - explain precisely, by specifying which bits move where, what S=2 means,
 without referring to 4944 (which would have been ambiguous anyway)

 - strike the "as appropriate for the link-layer of the LoWPAN" weaseling
 (other link layers can define S=3 to S=7, if that helps them).

-- 
Ticket URL: <https://wiki.tools.ietf.org/wg/6lowpan/trac/ticket/61>
6lowpan <http://tools.ietf.org/6lowpan/>

---

From: "6lowpan issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 14:02:31 -0000

#61: Address option
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  zach@…              |        Owner:  zach@…            
     Type:  enhancement         |       Status:  closed            
 Priority:  minor               |    Milestone:                    
Component:  nd                  |      Version:                    
 Severity:  -                   |   Resolution:  fixed             
 Keywords:                      |  
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
Changes (by zach@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 - Fixed for nd-07

-- 
Ticket URL: <https://svn.tools.ietf.org/wg/6lowpan/trac/ticket/61#comment:1>
6lowpan <http://tools.ietf.org/6lowpan/>