Subject: [6lowpan] #62: RFC4861 RA support

From: "6lowpan issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2009 18:02:40 -0000

#62: RFC4861 RA support
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  zach@…              |       Owner:  zach@…            
     Type:  enhancement         |      Status:  new               
 Priority:  minor               |   Milestone:                    
Component:  nd                  |     Version:                    
 Severity:  -                   |    Keywords:                    
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 -  Update to support the parsing of RFC4861 RA PIOs. Thus allowing the use
 of standard e.g. radvd if no context distribution is needed. Explanation
 of how this interacts with 6SO is needed.

 - Define only the 6IO and 6SO options for standard RAs

-- 
Ticket URL: <https://wiki.tools.ietf.org/wg/6lowpan/trac/ticket/62>
6lowpan <http://tools.ietf.org/6lowpan/>

---

From: "6lowpan issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 14:04:53 -0000

#62: RFC4861 RA support
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  zach@…              |        Owner:  zach@…            
     Type:  enhancement         |       Status:  closed            
 Priority:  minor               |    Milestone:                    
Component:  nd                  |      Version:                    
 Severity:  -                   |   Resolution:  fixed             
 Keywords:                      |  
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
Changes (by zach@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

-- 
Ticket URL: <https://svn.tools.ietf.org/wg/6lowpan/trac/ticket/62#comment:1>
6lowpan <http://tools.ietf.org/6lowpan/>