Subject: [6lowpan] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-6lowpan-usecases-04

From: "Eunsook \"Eunah\" Kim" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 18:10:12 +0900

Dear 6LoWPANers,

Please check the revised version of usecases draft.
Comments were applied in the revision.
Thanks for the comments and any more comments are welcome.

-eunah

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, Oct 2, 2009 at 12:17 AM
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-6lowpan-usecases-04
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-6lowpan-usecases-04.txt has been
successfuly submitted by Dominik Kaspar and posted to the IETF
repository.

Filename:        draft-ietf-6lowpan-usecases
Revision:        04
Title:           Design and Application Spaces for 6LoWPANs
Creation_date:   2009-10-01
WG ID:           6lowpan
Number_of_pages: 30

Abstract:
This document investigates potential application scenarios and use
cases for low-power wireless personal area networks (LoWPANs).  This
document provides dimensions of design space for LoWPAN applications.
A list of use cases and market domains that may benefit and motivate
the work currently done in the 6LoWPAN WG is provided with the
characterisitcis of each dimention.  A complete list of practical use
cases is not the goal of this document.

The IETF Secretariat.

---

From: "Eunsook \"Eunah\" Kim" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2009 21:33:54 +0900

Dear folks,

I forwarded the new version of draft-ietf-6lowpan-usecases-04 as
following on Oct 2,
but somehow, i didn't get my email through 6lowpan mailing list.
Sorry if you get a duplicate message.

Please check the updated version.

-eunah

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Eunsook "Eunah" Kim <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, Oct 2, 2009 at 6:10 PM
Subject: Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-6lowpan-usecases-04
To: 6lowpan <[email-masked]>

Dear 6LoWPANers,

-eunah

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, Oct 2, 2009 at 12:17 AM
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-6lowpan-usecases-04
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]

Abstract:

The IETF Secretariat.