Subject: [6lowpan] #64: Misc improvements/fixes

From: "6lowpan issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2009 18:13:45 -0000

#64: Misc improvements/fixes
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  zach@…              |       Owner:  zach@…            
     Type:  enhancement         |      Status:  new               
 Priority:  minor               |   Milestone:                    
Component:  nd                  |     Version:                    
 Severity:  -                   |    Keywords:                    
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 - Add a ‘router’ bit in NR/NC  to disable source address validation

 - Allow 6IO to be carried in an NC

 - Add a new NC return code to say that the router is saturated and that
 the node should try another router

 - Comb for any other bugs

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/6lowpan/trac/ticket/64>
6lowpan <http://tools.ietf.org/6lowpan/>

---

From: "6lowpan issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 14:03:52 -0000

#64: Misc improvements/fixes
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  zach@…              |        Owner:  zach@…            
     Type:  enhancement         |       Status:  closed            
 Priority:  minor               |    Milestone:                    
Component:  nd                  |      Version:                    
 Severity:  -                   |   Resolution:  fixed             
 Keywords:                      |  
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
Changes (by zach@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 - Fixed in nd-07

 - Combined the NR/NC code and status fields into a single octet.

-- 
Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/6lowpan/trac/ticket/64#comment:1>
6lowpan <http://tools.ietf.org/6lowpan/>