Subject: [6lowpan] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-6lowpan-usecases-05

From: "Eunsook \"Eunah\" Kim" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 02:40:13 +0900

Dear 6lowpaners,

A new version of 6LoWPAN usecases are submitted as following:
It is updated to resolve the comments we've got during the LC voting,
more concretely after -04.
Please give your comments on the draft.

-eunah

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, Nov 10, 2009 at 2:31 AM
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-6lowpan-usecases-05
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-6lowpan-usecases-05.txt has been
successfuly submitted by Eunsook Kim and posted to the IETF
repository.

Filename:        draft-ietf-6lowpan-usecases
Revision:        05
Title:           Design and Application Spaces for 6LoWPANs
Creation_date:   2009-11-09
WG ID:           6lowpan
Number_of_pages: 30

Abstract:
This document investigates potential application scenarios and use
cases for low-power wireless personal area networks (LoWPANs).  This
document provides dimensions of design space for LoWPAN applications.
A list of use cases and market domains that may benefit and motivate
the work currently done in the 6LoWPAN WG is provided with the
characterisitcis of each dimention.  A complete list of practical use
cases is not the goal of this document.

Status of this Memo

This Internet-Draft is submitted to IETF in full conformance with the
provisions of BCP 78 and BCP 79.

Internet-Drafts are working documents of the Internet Engineering
Task Force (IETF), its areas, and its working groups.  Note that
other groups may also distribute working documents as Internet-
Drafts.

Internet-Drafts are draft documents valid for a maximum of six months
and may be updated, replaced, or obsoleted by other documents at any
time.  It is inappropriate to use Internet-Drafts as reference
material or to cite them other than as "work in progress."

The list of current Internet-Drafts can be accessed at
http://www.ietf.org/ietf/1id-abstracts.txt.

The list of Internet-Draft Shadow Directories can be accessed at
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html.

This Internet-Draft will expire on May 13, 2010.

Copyright Notice
Copyright (c) 2009 IETF Trust and the persons identified as the
document authors.  All rights reserved.

This document is subject to BCP 78 and the IETF Trust's Legal
Provisions Relating to IETF Documents
(http://trustee.ietf.org/license-info) in effect on the date of
publication of this document.  Please review these documents
carefully, as they describe your rights and restrictions with respect
to this document.  Code Components extracted from this document must
include Simplified BSD License text as described in Section 4.e of
the Trust Legal Provisions and are provided without warranty as
described in the BSD License.

The IETF Secretariat.

---

From: Geoff Mulligan <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2009 13:42:54 -0700

Enuah,
  Fantastic.  Everyone please review this document as we will WGLC this
quickly!

	geoff

On Tue, 2009-11-10 at 02:40 +0900, Eunsook "Eunah" Kim wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> 6lowpan mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/6lowpan