Subject: [6lowpan] Draft Referenced by Thomas Clausen

From: "Stuber, Michael" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 22:09:56 -0800

During discussions here in Hiroshima, Thomas Clausen referenced a draft
produced in the MANET group.  Ulrich Herberg was kind enough to post a
link in the jabber session.  For those of you looking the draft it is:

(10:04:12 PM) Ulrich Herberg: Thomas was referring to Carlos Bernardos
(10:04:44 PM) Ulrich Herberg: the draft is
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bernardos-manet-autoconf-survey-04

---

From: Carlos Jesús Bernardos Cano <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 06:40:53 +0100

Thanks Michale and Ulrich for posting this here, I was about to do it.

Please, keep in mind that the draft is expired and it its structure was
somehow influenced by some also expired autoconf drafts. The main
content however may be useful, since it provides a snapshot/survey of
the autoconf protocols that have been proposed so far.

Thanks,

Carlos

On Mon, 2009-11-09 at 22:09 -0800, Stuber, Michael wrote:
> During discussions here in Hiroshima, Thomas Clausen referenced a
> draft produced in the MANET group.  Ulrich Herberg was kind enough to
> post a link in the jabber session.  For those of you looking the draft
> it is:
> 
>  
> 
> _______________________________________________
> 6lowpan mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/6lowpan
-- 
Carlos Jesús Bernardos Cano     http://www.netcoms.net
GPG FP: D29B 0A6A 639A A561 93CA  4D55 35DC BA4D D170 4F67