Subject: Re: [6lowpan] #57: Remove RFD/FFD Terminology

From: "6lowpan issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 05:43:26 -0000

#57: Remove RFD/FFD Terminology
-------------------------------------+--------------------------------------
 Reporter:  dokaspar.ietf@…          |        Owner:        
     Type:  defect                   |       Status:  closed
 Priority:  major                    |    Milestone:        
Component:  usecases                 |      Version:        
 Severity:  -                        |   Resolution:  fixed 
 Keywords:                           |  
-------------------------------------+--------------------------------------
Changes (by cabo@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 fixed in -05

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/6lowpan/trac/ticket/57#comment:1>
6lowpan <http://tools.ietf.org/6lowpan/>