Subject: [6lowpan] #133: Applicability text

From: "6lowpan issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 21:31:15 -0000

#133: Applicability text

 Increased interest has been indicated on the applicability of the ND
 optimization techniques outside of LLNs. For example Pascal's request for
 mixed RFC4861 use on transitive (Ethernet) links. As concluded in the
 Prague WG meeting, although there surely are promising applications, this
 document is limited in scope to the application of the specification as a
 whole to LLNs.

 This ticket is to add text to the applicability section to explain that
 the WG understands the possible use of these mechanisms, but that this is
 out of scope of the document and needs to be specified elsewhere.

-- 
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  zach@…              |       Owner:  zach@…            
     Type:  enhancement         |      Status:  new               
 Priority:  trivial             |   Milestone:                    
Component:  nd                  |     Version:                    
 Severity:  -                   |    Keywords:                    
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/6lowpan/trac/ticket/133>
6lowpan <http://tools.ietf.org/6lowpan/>