Subject: [6lowpan] I-D Action:draft-sarikaya-6lowpan-cgand-01.txt

From: Behcet Sarikaya <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 11:37:29 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. 
 
Title           : Lightweight Secure Neighbor Discovery for Low-power and Lossy 
Networks 
Author(s)       : B. Sarikaya, et al. 
Filename        : draft-sarikaya-6lowpan-cgand-01.txt 
Pages           : 12 
Date            : 2011-05-10 
 
This document defines lightweight secure neighbor discovery for low- 
power and lossy networks.  The nodes generate a Cryptographically 
Generated Address, register the Cryptographically Generated Address 
with a default router and periodically refresh the registration. 
Modifications to 6lowpan Neighbor Discovery protocol are described 
for secure neighbor discovery for low-power and lossy networks. 
Cryptographically generated address and digital signatures are 
calculated using elliptic curve cryptography, so that the 
cryptographic operations are suitable for low power devices. 
 
A URL for this Internet-Draft is: 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sarikaya-6lowpan-cgand-01.txt