Subject: [6lowpan] nd-18 NCE

From: Tom <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2012 16:34:34 +0530

Hi All,

Is there any state transition diagram available for the NCE maintenance in
ND-18.

Also, kindly clarify what does "A renewed ARO should mark the cache entry
as STALE" .

Is it to say that the first time a ARO is received the NCE becomes
REGISTERED and for all the subsequent received AROs from the same node the
NCE is set to STALE, but not grabage-collected and treated as REGISTERED.

Or is that a NCE now has two state variables (4861 state = probe,stale etc
and ND-18 state - registered or tentative).

Regards,
Thomas Chacko

---

From: Thomas Chacko <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2012 21:37:27 +0530

Hi All,

Will really appreciate if you could give some pointers.

Regards,
Thomas Chacko