Subject: Re: [6lowpan] #139: Pascal's comments on adding sequence counter with registration

From: "6lowpan issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 04:40:22 -0000

#139: Pascal's comments on adding sequence counter with registration

Changes (by cabo@…):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => wontfix

Comment:

 It appears that moving this work over to 6man is now the consensus
 forward.  So we won't address this requirement within 6lowpan-nd.

-- 
----------------------------------+-----------------------------------
 Reporter:  samita.chakrabarti@…  |       Owner:  samita.chakrabarti@…
     Type:  task                  |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  minor                 |   Milestone:  nd-discusses
Component:  nd                    |     Version:
 Severity:  -                     |  Resolution:  wontfix
 Keywords:                        |
----------------------------------+-----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/6lowpan/trac/ticket/139#comment:1>
6lowpan <http://tools.ietf.org/6lowpan/>