Subject: Re: [6lowpan] #137: Gen-art Comment on ND-18

From: "6lowpan issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 18:16:30 -0000

#137: Gen-art Comment on ND-18

Changes (by zach@…):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Done in -19

-- 
------------------------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  samita.chakrabarti@…          |       Owner:  zach@…
     Type:  enhancement                   |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major                         |   Milestone:  nd-small-fixes
Component:  nd                            |     Version:  1.0
 Severity:  Waiting for Shepherd Writeup  |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:  gen-art editorial             |
------------------------------------------+-----------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/6lowpan/trac/ticket/137#comment:1>
6lowpan <http://tools.ietf.org/6lowpan/>