Subject: Re: [6lowpan] #136: IANA Comments

From: "6lowpan issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 04:21:18 -0000

#136: IANA Comments

Comment (by cabo@…):

 In section 12, add to the paragraph

    This document also requests IANA to create a new registry for the
    Status values of the Address Registration Option.

 the following text:

 Address Registration Option Status Values registry:

 Possible values are 8-bit unsigned integers (0..255).

 Registration procedure is "Standards Action" [RFC5226].

 Initial allocation is as follows:

 {{{
           +--------+--------------------------------------------+
           | Status |                 Description                |
           +--------+--------------------------------------------+
           |    0   |                   Success                  |
           |    1   |              Duplicate Address             |
           |    2   |             Neighbor Cache Full            |
           |  3-255 | Allocated using Standards Action [RFC5226] |
           +--------+--------------------------------------------+
 }}}

-- 
--------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  zach@…  |       Owner:  zach@…
     Type:  task    |      Status:  new
 Priority:  minor   |   Milestone:  nd-small-fixes
Component:  nd      |     Version:
 Severity:  -       |  Resolution:
 Keywords:          |
--------------------+-----------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/6lowpan/trac/ticket/136#comment:2>
6lowpan <http://tools.ietf.org/6lowpan/>

---

From: "6lowpan issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 04:23:54 -0000

#136: IANA Comments

Comment (by cabo@…):

 Re Action 1, Action 2:

 Do implementers have any preferences for the values assigned now that the
 initial proposed values are taken?
 (Unless they have any, we can simply remove our proposed values and ask
 IANA to assign new values.)

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/6lowpan/trac/ticket/136#comment:3>
6lowpan <http://tools.ietf.org/6lowpan/>

---

From: "6lowpan issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2012 20:14:55 -0000

#136: IANA Comments

Comment (by cabo@…):

 Since that appears not to be the case, we should then also remove the
 paragraph and following list with the suggested values ("For the
 purpose...").

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/6lowpan/trac/ticket/136#comment:4>
6lowpan <http://tools.ietf.org/6lowpan/>

---

From: "6lowpan issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 16:08:49 -0000

#136: IANA Comments

Changes (by zach@…):

 * owner:  zach@… => cabo@…

-- 
--------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  zach@…  |       Owner:  cabo@…
     Type:  task    |      Status:  new
 Priority:  minor   |   Milestone:  nd-small-fixes
Component:  nd      |     Version:
 Severity:  -       |  Resolution:
 Keywords:          |
--------------------+-----------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/6lowpan/trac/ticket/136#comment:5>
6lowpan <http://tools.ietf.org/6lowpan/>

---

From: "6lowpan issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 16:57:30 -0000

#136: IANA Comments

Changes (by cabo@…):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Fixed in [283]:

 Fix #136

-- 
--------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  zach@…  |       Owner:  cabo@…
     Type:  task    |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  minor   |   Milestone:  nd-small-fixes
Component:  nd      |     Version:
 Severity:  -       |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:          |
--------------------+-----------------------------

Ticket URL: </ticket/136#comment:6>
6lowpan <http://tools.ietf.org/6lowpan/>