Subject: Re: [6lowpan] #140: Peter St. Andre's comments on ip-over-foo

From: "6lowpan issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 18:24:53 -0000

#140: Peter St. Andre's comments on ip-over-foo

Changes (by zach@…):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Done in -19

 IP-over-foo Document:
       A document that covers operating IP over a particular link type,
       for example [RFC4919] "IPv6 over Low-Power Wireless Personal Area
       Networks (6LoWPANs)".

-- 
----------------------------------+--------------------------------------
 Reporter:  samita.chakrabarti@…  |       Owner:  draft-ietf-6lowpan-nd@…
     Type:  enhancement           |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  minor                 |   Milestone:
Component:  nd                    |     Version:
 Severity:  -                     |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                        |
----------------------------------+--------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/6lowpan/trac/ticket/140#comment:1>
6lowpan <http://tools.ietf.org/6lowpan/>