Subject: Re: [6lowpan] Does the 6lowpan WG want to close?

From: Ines Robles <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 16:30:21 -0300

Hello,

> > Of course, the most important question is whether there are people
> interested in doing the work.
> > If there is energy and a clear objective, we will find a way to make
> this happen (in whatever WG the IETF chooses to do this).
>

In our research group we are pretty new investiigating about it, but we are
interested in doing this work and we have the energy to do that.

Thanks and Regards,

Ines Robles.
UTN-FRM
GridTICS
Argentina.

---

From: Abdussalam Baryun <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 11:57:02 +0200

I see interest and energy on new drafts/works, and I will count myself in,
I agree with Carsten we need also to be clear of our goals and objectives.
So we convince others and don't waste energy nor efforts :)

Therefore, I will accept Ines's proposal and recommend we
discuss/announce the new work goals and objectives.

AB
==================