Subject: Re: [6lowpan] #142: Stephen Farrel's Discuss comments

From: "6lowpan issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2012 08:59:28 -0000

#142: Stephen Farrel's Discuss comments

Changes (by zach@…):

 * owner:  draft-ietf-6lowpan-nd@… => samita.chakrabarti@…

-- 
----------------------------------+-----------------------------------
 Reporter:  samita.chakrabarti@…  |       Owner:  samita.chakrabarti@…
     Type:  defect                |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major                 |   Milestone:  nd-discusses
Component:  nd                    |     Version:
 Severity:  -                     |  Resolution:
 Keywords:  nd-18                 |
----------------------------------+-----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/6lowpan/trac/ticket/142#comment:1>
6lowpan <http://tools.ietf.org/6lowpan/>

---

From: "6lowpan issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 20:57:30 -0000

Changes (by zach@…):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Done in -19

-- 
----------------------------------+-----------------------------------
 Reporter:  samita.chakrabarti@…  |       Owner:  samita.chakrabarti@…
     Type:  defect                |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major                 |   Milestone:  nd-discusses
Component:  nd                    |     Version:
 Severity:  -                     |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:  nd-18                 |
----------------------------------+-----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/6lowpan/trac/ticket/142#comment:2>
6lowpan <http://tools.ietf.org/6lowpan/>