Subject: Re: [6lowpan] #138: Adrian Farrel's DISCUSS comments and Suggestions

From: "6lowpan issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 20:57:58 -0000

#138: Adrian Farrel's  DISCUSS comments and Suggestions

Comment (by zach@…):

 Done in -19

-- 
----------------------------------+-----------------------------------
 Reporter:  samita.chakrabarti@…  |       Owner:  samita.chakrabarti@…
     Type:  enhancement           |      Status:  new
 Priority:  minor                 |   Milestone:  nd-discusses
Component:  nd                    |     Version:  1.0
 Severity:  -                     |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                        |
----------------------------------+-----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/6lowpan/trac/ticket/138#comment:3>
6lowpan <http://tools.ietf.org/6lowpan/>

---

From: "6lowpan issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 20:58:08 -0000

Changes (by zach@…):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

-- 
----------------------------------+-----------------------------------
 Reporter:  samita.chakrabarti@…  |       Owner:  samita.chakrabarti@…
     Type:  enhancement           |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  minor                 |   Milestone:  nd-discusses
Component:  nd                    |     Version:  1.0
 Severity:  -                     |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                        |
----------------------------------+-----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/6lowpan/trac/ticket/138#comment:4>
6lowpan <http://tools.ietf.org/6lowpan/>