Subject: Re: [6lowpan] #141: Donald Eastlake's DISCUSS comments on 6lowpan-nd

From: "6lowpan issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2012 08:58:01 -0000

#141: Donald Eastlake's DISCUSS comments on 6lowpan-nd

Changes (by zach@…):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Ticket close in r286.

-- 
----------------------------------+-------------------------
 Reporter:  samita.chakrabarti@…  |       Owner:  nordmark@…
     Type:  enhancement           |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  minor                 |   Milestone:
Component:  nd                    |     Version:
 Severity:  -                     |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                        |
----------------------------------+-------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/6lowpan/trac/ticket/141#comment:3>
6lowpan <http://tools.ietf.org/6lowpan/>