Subject: Re: [6tisch-security] slides you presented

From: Göran Selander <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2017 16:50:17 +0000

Hi Michael,

I edited the presentation during and after the meeting to summarise some
points made. The protocols are as presented, the annotation I’ve added.

Göran

On 2017-02-21 15:48, "Michael Richardson" <[email-masked]> wrote:

>
>Can I get a copy posted to the list for the records?
>Thanks.
>
>--
>]               Never tell me the odds!                 | ipv6 mesh
>networks [
>]   Michael Richardson, Sandelman Software Works        | network
>architect  [
>]     [email-masked]  http://www.sandelman.ca/        |   ruby on rails
>   [
>

---

From: Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2017 12:55:04 -0500

tahnk you.

--
]               Never tell me the odds!                 | ipv6 mesh networks [
]   Michael Richardson, Sandelman Software Works        | network architect  [
]     [email-masked]  http://www.sandelman.ca/        |   ruby on rails    [