Subject: [6tisch-security] new con-call time until IETF99.

From: Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2017 14:44:04 -0400

We had moved the 6tisch-security call time to the current time in order to
attempt to accomodate some UTF-900 people on the west coast (and the weekday
that they were unavailable), but that hasn't helped.

We started with JITSI, and it was sometimes a problem, and we went back to
webex+etherpad, and when the webrtc version didn't require a .exe download,
it was great.  I'd like to go back to JITSI; the caveat is that there is no
PTSN dialin, only VoIP.

I have shown this the week of April 10, but it would be repeating every
two weeks until the week before IETF99.  Here is the poll:

    https://doodle.com/poll/6gq8fphkw9t8wi8r

Please note that in the upper-right, you can set the time zone that is
displays the poll in.  If you login, you can also see the possibilities
on top of your calendar, if you use a compatible ics system.

Please use "If-Need-be" (YES), if you could participate at least
3 out 4 times.  If-Need-Be usually means you'd have to tweak some
other part of your life, but that you'd be willing to do that.

--
Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>, Sandelman Software Works
 -= IPv6 IoT consulting =-