Subject: [6tisch-security] Invitation: 6tisch-security summer calls [Doodle] @ Every 2 weeks from 11:00 to 12:00 on Monday from Mon 2017-04-10 to Mon 2017-07-03 (EDT) ([email-masked])

From: Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2017 21:56:33 +0000

You have been invited to the following event.

Title: 6tisch-security summer calls [Doodle]
Choice of 6tisch security JITSI meeting.
This meeting will be every two weeks.

   https://jitsi.tools.ietf.org/6tischsec

When: Every 2 weeks from 11:00 to 12:00 on Monday from Mon 2017-04-10 to  
Mon 2017-07-03 Eastern Time - Toronto
Where: JITSI
Calendar: [email-masked]
Who:
     * Michael Richardson - organizer
     * [email-masked]

Event details:  
https://www.google.com/calendar/event?action=VIEW&eid=cjhscG9rNHZzNWpsZ2hsYW5mdjBsYTQxNGMgNnRpc2NoLXNlY3VyaXR5QGlldGYub3Jn&tok=MTkjbWNoYXJsZXNyQGdtYWlsLmNvbTA4OGI2NDMyNGQ5ZDk1NWE5MjNjNzk3MGFlNjUyZmI2ZjlkNTg5Mjc&ctz=America/Toronto&hl=en

Invitation from Google Calendar: https://www.google.com/calendar/

You are receiving this courtesy email at the account  
[email-masked] because you are an attendee of this event.

To stop receiving future updates for this event, decline this event.  
Alternatively you can sign up for a Google account at  
https://www.google.com/calendar/ and control your notification settings for  
your entire calendar.

Forwarding this invitation could allow any recipient to modify your RSVP  
response. Learn more at  
https://support.google.com/calendar/answer/37135#forwarding