Subject: [76attendees] ISOC Panel at IETF 76 Registration Information

From: Greg Wood <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 16:25:01 -0400

Dear Colleagues:

Following the successful Internet Society panels on IPv6 held in San  
Francisco during IETF 74 and on Securing the DNS held in Stockholm  
during IETF 75, we are planning a ISOC panel during IETF 76 in  
Hiroshima, Japan:

Subject: Internet Bandwidth Growth: Dealing with Reality
Place:     Orchid West Room, ANA Crowne Plaza Hotel, Hiroshima, Japan
Time:      Tuesday, 10 November 2009, during the IETF lunch break

Online registration will be available at:

https://www.isoc.org/isoc/conferences/registration/?id=17

To account for the broad range of home timezones of IETF participants,  
half of the available spaces will be open for registration at 0000 UTC  
on 30 October 2009 with the remaining spaces made available at 1200  
UTC on 30 October 2009.

More information about the panel can be found at:

http://www.isoc.org/isoc/conferences/bwpanel/

Sincerely,
-Greg

--
Greg Wood
Internet Society

InternetSociety.org
office: +1-703-439-2145
mobile: +1-703-625-3917