Subject: [76attendees] RFID and blue sheets

From: Stig Venaas <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 08 Nov 2009 16:27:13 -0800

When using RFID, do we still have to sign the blue sheets?

Stig

---

From: "Kevin P. Fleming" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2009 09:34:26 +0900

> When using RFID, do we still have to sign the blue sheets?

Yes; they paper sheets are the canonical record, the electronic blue
sheets are an experiment.

-- 
Kevin P. Fleming
Digium, Inc. | Director of Software Technologies
445 Jan Davis Drive NW - Huntsville, AL 35806 - USA
skype: kpfleming | jabber: [email-masked]
Check us out at www.digium.com & www.asterisk.org

---

From: 中村 修 <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 09:35:30 +0900

yes, please sign the original blue sheets.

	osamu

On 2009/11/09, at 9:27, Stig Venaas wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> 76attendees mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/76attendees
>

---

From: Derek Atkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 08 Nov 2009 19:40:24 -0500

> When using RFID, do we still have to sign the blue sheets?

Yes.  The blue sheets are still primary.  The RFID is secondary.  You
should use both.

-derek

-- 
Derek Atkins
Principal Software Engineer

PGP Corporation
4 Farragut Ave
Somerville, MA  02144

+1 617 623 3745 | [email-masked]

PGP Corporation -- Rest Secured.(TM)

PGP Fingerprint:
0FEE 5EA1 FF22 E0C9 4FFE
631A 9232 FF93 1C80 1DB7

This email and any attachments thereto may contain private,
confidential, and privileged material for the sole use of the intended
recipient. Any review, copying, or distribution of this email (or any
attachments thereto) by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not
the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately and
permanently delete the original and any copies of this email and any
attachments thereto.

---

From: Jelte Jansen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2009 09:48:45 +0900

> Yes.  The blue sheets are still primary.  The RFID is secondary.  You

i also notice that the rfids have seem to deprecated the statement of name and
affiliation at the microphone.

Am i the only one who uses only the audio recording later? (if not, and names
are not somehow added automatically to the audio archive, i think we should
still state at least our name at the mic)

Jelte

---

From: "Kevin P. Fleming" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2009 09:51:18 +0900

> still state at least our name at the mic)

At least in SIPCORE, people are still announcing themselves when they
being speaking. That should be the case everywhere.