Subject: [76attendees] teppanyaki

From: Ed Jankiewicz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2009 23:09:20 +0900

instead of kobe beef, we went to a teppanyaki (iron grill) restaurant 
recommended by the concierge this afternoon.  Sakon on Chuo-dori.  From 
ANA Crowne Plaza front door, take a left and go 4 blocks up the avenue, 
left again and about 6 blocks down on your right.  Small downstairs 
restaurant.  Our group of 10 was pretty tight around the grill.  Not 
showy like the "American" version of teppanyaki or hibachi restaurant, 
but a higher grade of food.  For about 10,000JPY we got a full course 
meal with drinks.  Prawns, scallops, veggies, pancake, salad, soup and 
Hiroshima Beef Tenderloin main course plus tea and ice cream.  Hiroshima 
Beef is the local variant of "pampered" cattle like Kobe Beef.  Have it 
rare.

Service was top notch, food excellent, but the place is small and can't 
handle a big crowd, so call or go early and prepare to wait.  They 
stayed open overtime to accommodate us...
082-246-0708
expensive and worth it.

-- 
Ed Jankiewicz - SRI International
Fort Monmouth Branch Office - IPv6 Research 
Supporting DISA Standards Engineering Branch
732-389-1003 or  [email-masked]