Subject: [76attendees] ATM

From: Patrik Wallstrom <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2009 02:56:26 +0100

Where can I find the closest working ATM for foreign credit cards that  
works near the ANA Crowne Plaza?

---

From: Akira Kato <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 08 Nov 2009 11:04:04 +0900 (JST)

> works near the ANA Crowne Plaza?

Try one of Seven-Eleven convenience stores:(map is in Japanese, sorry)

one behind NHK building, across Rijo-Dori (tram runs on it):
(open 24x7)
http://gis.e-map.ne.jp/standard/13125010/emapview.htm?ENC=KJNJUhnlEa%2BJ6XNw21%2FYuFBXUBtpt7UUxiUcxYaLqFFjK83qpEow7NJaT%2BWCqZ9juRNElq0iyP8%2B%2FBI5ZHAZ40VGnjx3k28toGMSCUhcHQGNMmF2I3Nvn41%2BRne2N4xgx4gTw66mQr0A2n9Wj9d7%2FMKwvfuwsb0ZAajMqgrDV5I0IoAYyV%2FdR0feftq0XTxe%2BQ1oUEbwlBLDp6O1u%2FLSpS5oYLeNBy3Oo0h90pBjnmEIt%2BzrNTSscC5lMJTuZDMu

another one near to the rear entrance of Mitsui Garden hotel:
(this might be closest in the travel time as there is no big traffic
signal you need to wait for next green sign) (opens 24x7)
http://gis.e-map.ne.jp/standard/13125010/emapview.htm?ENC=1V%2FS0PCq2ZzvN0SC5QOfae%2BVo85g01oFPVOOlLiy888OhW2K00ZchXZVDwDVm3e4PPoBb6usqRD24OXdqEOarfIDcDgBxgnrkUT8YGqugyMuAbrkdxeZ2EkX2CsKxpXgqTPe7N3pxlHXY7sPxn6dcYZ9aUPd5lQv%2BBr%2B34910NfJwKF3d5%2FZQW7ONqEEAEH7gpBqWu5wl2ZTRhwXFok0Z1BN3q87qnwO31uSQgkzLy7lQtzWODDZYiz0C39gQe3o

Most of the post offices nearby the hotel close on Sunday.

-- Akira Kato

---

From: Jan Johannesson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 08 Nov 2009 11:35:48 +0900

> works near the ANA Crowne Plaza?
Since I know that you have an iPhone, right? Try the ATM finder in 
Appstore - it's free!

/Jan

---

From: "Andrew G. Malis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2009 14:58:16 +0900

See my previous email on this list regarding the ATM in the post
office on the 3rd floor of the NHK building across the street from the
hotel. It's closed today, however.

Cheers,
Andy

On Sun, Nov 8, 2009 at 10:56 AM, Patrik Wallstrom <[email-masked]> wrote:
> Where can I find the closest working ATM for foreign credit cards that works
> near the ANA Crowne Plaza?