Subject: [76attendees] Meeting point at Narita?

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 15:23:43 +0100

Folks familiar with the Narita airport - can you recommend an
appropriate meeting point in the airport for people traveling from
Narita to Hiroshima who want to share the train travel experience? We
could try to wear some IETF stuff (e.g. T-shirt) to try to ease mutual
identification. 

Do the majority of international flights arrive at Terminal 1. 

I am arriving on Saturday morning from Vienna, my flight is scheduled to
land at 9:30AM. 

Dan

---

From: Jared Mauch <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 09:35:36 -0500

> I am arriving on Saturday morning from Vienna, my flight is  

I would suggest either meeting

1) At the NEX area, there is a starbucks there.
2) Right outside customs is a good meeting place

	- Jared

---

From: Ole Jacobsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 12:06:11 -0800 (PST)

***** NOTE WELL: There are TWO (2) international terminals at Narita 
with about an "equal spread" of airlines distributed between the two.
British Airways, for example, lands at Terminal 2, United Airlines
lands at Terminal 1. There are similar facilities (JR station, JR
travel center, bus counter, ATMs, cellphone rental, etc) in BOTH
terminals. There is a yellow shuttle bus that loops between the 
terminals. More info at http://www.ietf76.jp/ and 
http://hiroshima-info.info and the links provided in both.

Ole

Ole J. Jacobsen
Editor and Publisher,  The Internet Protocol Journal
Cisco Systems
Tel: +1 408-527-8972   Mobile: +1 415-370-4628
E-mail: [email-masked]  URL: http://www.cisco.com/ipj

On Wed, 4 Nov 2009, Romascanu, Dan (Dan) wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> 76attendees mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/76attendees
>

---

From: Ole Jacobsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 12:08:52 -0800 (PST)

Well, OK, things change, so here is the full list:

http://www.narita-airport.jp/en/guide/t_info/index_t1.html

http://www.narita-airport.jp/en/guide/t_info/index_t2.html

Ole

Ole J. Jacobsen