Subject: Re: [76attendees] transport from Hiroshima airport to hotel

From: Ronald van der Pol <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2009 00:54:44 +0900

On Wed, Nov 04, 2009 at 20:55:18 +0100, Lu, Guang wrote:

> Hello all, 
> 
> I need to take the shuttle bus from Hiroshima airport to Hiroshima bus
> center. The IETF guide says to buy the bus ticket at the vending
> machine. Is it possible to buy the ticket after we get on the bus? Our
> flight from Seoul touches down at 8:05pm. The last bus to Hiroshima bus
> center leaves at 9pm. It is pretty tight ... 
> 
> Thanks for the information,
> Guang

Guang,

I did this last week. My flight from Seoul was delayed by more than
an hour. However, I was able to still get a bus to the bus center
at 21:50. Apparently, they still run busses sometimes for delayed
international flights. So if you think you missed the last bus, hang
around at the bus stop for a while. There might still be a bus going.

Also, entry procedures at Hirshima airport are quick. I went through
immigration, customs and baggage reclaim in about 15 minutes.

	rvdp