Subject: [76attendees] Japanese Dialog

From: Akira Kato <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Nov 2009 06:54:49 +0900 (JST)

Folks,

For your convenience, some Japanese dialog pdf files are on-line:

	http://www.ietf76.jp/narita-jr.pdf
	http://www.ietf76.jp/kansai-jr.pdf
	http://www.ietf76.jp/hiroshima-taxi.pdf

I'm afraid if you need to install Japanse fonts to your PDF printing
environment to print them out on your non-Japanese printer. You may
end up to print a screen copy in some cases.

-- Akira Kato, leaving home to Hiroshima

---

From: Tony Hansen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Nov 2009 17:19:49 -0500

very nice. Thanks!

Akira Kato wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> 76attendees mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/76attendees

---

From: Arnoud van Wijk <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Nov 2009 23:55:12 +0100

Thank you.
And do you have some text saying:
I am Deaf.

Not in the way of mute or so. But simply I cannot hear, I must lipread. 
But most native Asian speakers do not articulate if they speak english.
And I am aware that when they realise it is my totally lack of good 
ears. It makes things easier. :-)

I did learn (if not blurred by time)
Watashi wa, mimi ga kikoemasen.

It should mean: "I am deaf." or maybe saying I cannot hear my ears are 
bad.:-)

Domo Arigato.

Arnoud

---

From: "MANGINO Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 17:03:38 -0600

Hopefully Akira San is giving us straight up instructions here.
Otherwise we may all find ourselves trying to figure out why we are 50k
from Hiroshima out of cash and with no ride back ;-) 

See you in Hiroshima, I hope.

Regards,

Mike 
-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of Akira Kato
Sent: Tuesday, November 03, 2009 2:55 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [76attendees] Japanese Dialog

Folks,

I'm afraid if you need to install Japanse fonts to your PDF printing
environment to print them out on your non-Japanese printer. You may end
up to print a screen copy in some cases.

---

From: Ole Jacobsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 15:13:33 -0800 (PST)

The text says "I confess to this long list of crimes, forego my right 
to a trial, please take me to prison immediately"  ;-)

Just kidding, see you in Hiroshima.

Ole

Ole J. Jacobsen
Editor and Publisher,  The Internet Protocol Journal
Cisco Systems
Tel: +1 408-527-8972   Mobile: +1 415-370-4628
E-mail: [email-masked]  URL: http://www.cisco.com/ipj