Subject: [76attendees] second hand book store (comic)

From: Hiroyuki INOUE <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 13:01:55 +0900

Hi, 

Someone tells me where is a second hand comic book store in Hiroshima.

There ara several large second hand book stores:

- BOOKOFF
    http://www.bookoff.co.jp/shop/shop2135.html (in Japanese)
  3 minutes walk from the venue

- GIGA Hiroshima Ekimae Ten (Futaba book store)
    http://www.futabatosho.co.jp/shop/shop_detail.php?id=5 (in Japanese)
  adjacent building (east side) of JR Hiroshima Station

- Comic Torano-ana (small shop)
    http://www.toranoana.jp/shop/ (in Japanese)
    http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=34.393967,+132.455367&z=16
  10 minutes walk from the venue, west side of Hondori Shopping Street
  The shop handles mania (Otaku) comic and anime..

-- 
Hiroyuki INOUE <[email-masked]>
Graduate School of Information Sciences,
Hiroshima City University

---

From: KINOSHITA Takeshi <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 01:11:02 +0900 (JST)

Hi,

Comic Torano-ana in Hiroshima handles no second hand books
(There is ONLY new ones).

>   The shop handles mania (Otaku) comic and anime..

If you are interested in Japanese comics (Manga) or animations (Anime),
I additionally recommends two shops below.

.- Animate 
    http://www.animate.co.jp/shop/shop_west/hiroshima/ (in Japanese)
    http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=34.395056,132.455238&z=18

- MelonBooks
    http://www.melonbooks.co.jp/contents/shopinfo/main.html#hiroshima (in Japa
nese)
    http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=34.395056,132.455238&z=18

Animate and MelonBooks are in same building.

-=--==-- -=-==-=-  --==--=- --====--  --===--= -==--=--  --===-== -=--=-==
  Layer0 (IT Consultanting)
   KINOSHITA Takeshi    [email-masked]
     28 New-Town Minami-machi, Yanai-shi, Yamaguchi-ken, 742-0024, JAPAN
     Tel: +81-820-25-0112  FAX: +81-820-25-0510