Subject: [76attendees] For Macintosh people in Hiroshima

From: Ole Jacobsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2009 03:22:55 -0800 (PST)

Greetings from Hiroshima,

If should find yourself in need ofcritical Mac stuff such as an AC 
adapter, mini-DVI-to-mumble adapter or even a replacement battery for 
some models of the MacBook Pro or PowerBook, there is a place called 
DeoDeo not far from the venue hotel.

Go out the front of the ANA Crowne Plaza, turn RIGHT and go to the 
corner (past the shrine), then turn RIGHT again and go down a couple 
of blocks until the main drag intersects with a covered shopping 
street. Turn LEFT onto said shopping street and you will find DeoDeo 
on your left hand side a short distance down. The Mac department is on 
the 4th floor.

Ole

Ole J. Jacobsen
Editor and Publisher,  The Internet Protocol Journal
Cisco Systems
Tel: +1 408-527-8972   Mobile: +1 415-370-4628
E-mail: [email-masked]  URL: http://www.cisco.com/ipj