Subject: [76attendees] Does anyone have a charger for a Blackberry Tour, Pearl, Storm, Bold or Curve?

From: "Allyn Romanow (allyn)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 14:38:34 -0800

Hi-

I left mine at home and the connector is not one they have here - or
that most people have for that matter.

This is a slimmer model with a more rounded connector. 

If you have such a charger  and would be willing to for me to borrow it
to charge my phone, I'd much appreciate it.

Thanks,

Allyn

---

From: Ole Jacobsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 14:43:48 -0800 (PST)

I don't have one, but if you strike out, I would try visiting any 
DoCoMo cellphone store. They offer the Blackberry as a subscription
option here and MAY be able to sell you a charger. There is a DoCoMo
store in the covered mall a couple of blocks from here. The DeoDeo
store (the big one down on the corner) has a fairly large cellphone
department too and you might be able to find a USB charger with a
Blackberry "head".

Ole

Ole J. Jacobsen
Editor and Publisher,  The Internet Protocol Journal
Cisco Systems
Tel: +1 408-527-8972   Mobile: +1 415-370-4628
E-mail: [email-masked]  URL: http://www.cisco.com/ipj

---

From: "Allyn Romanow (allyn)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 14:48:32 -0800

Thanks Ole,
I went to DeoDeo and they told me that this cable connector is not
available in Japan.

Some folks have one of the models that the web says are compatible.

Cheers-
Allyn

-----Original Message-----
From: Ole Jacobsen (ole) 
Sent: Monday, November 09, 2009 2:44 PM
To: Allyn Romanow (allyn)
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [76attendees] Does anyone have a charger for a Blackberry
Tour, Pearl, Storm, Bold or Curve?

Ole

Ole J. Jacobsen