Subject: [76attendees] Saturday Night in Tokyo

From: Ed Jankiewicz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Nov 2009 11:36:14 -0500

I will be arriving Saturday afternoon at Narita, staying in Tokyo (Hotel 
b ochanomizu - downtown near station) and continuing to Hiroshima via 
train Sunday morning.  Anyone with similar plans interested in meeting 
in Tokyo for dinner Saturday night?

-- 
Ed Jankiewicz - SRI International
Fort Monmouth Branch Office - IPv6 Research 
Supporting DISA Standards Engineering Branch
732-389-1003 or  [email-masked]

---

From: "Kevin P. Fleming" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Nov 2009 10:44:52 -0600

> in Tokyo for dinner Saturday night?

Yes! I will be arriving at Narita just before 4PM, taking the NEX to
Shinagawa station, and checking in to the Hotel Sunroute Shinagawa
Seaside... with possibly one more person making the same trip if illness
does not preclude it. I would like to get to Hiroshima early enough on
Sunday to make the newcomers' session (since this is my first IETF), but
I can survive without that.

-- 
Kevin P. Fleming
Digium, Inc. | Director of Software Technologies
445 Jan Davis Drive NW - Huntsville, AL 35806 - USA
skype: kpfleming | jabber: [email-masked]
Check us out at www.digium.com & www.asterisk.org