Subject: [76attendees] tea

From: "Ong, Lyndon" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 18:56:47 -0500

Hi Folks,

Just wondering, any suggestion on where to get good Japanese tea here
besides the department stores or groceries?

Cheers,

Lyndon

---

From: Randall Gellens <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 16:30:33 -0800

At 6:56 PM -0500 11/11/09, Lyndon Ong wrote:

>  Just wondering, any suggestion on where to get good Japanese tea 
> here besides the department stores or groceries?

Personally, I'm pleased with the selection of tea and tea shops in 
the SOGO department store.  There are four or five shops selling a 
wide range of teas.

-- 
Randall Gellens
Opinions are personal;    facts are suspect;    I speak for myself only
-------------- Randomly selected tag: ---------------
With most men, life is like backgammon -- half skill and half luck.
                                           --Oliver Wendell Holmes

---

From: Ed Jankiewicz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 13:42:58 +0900

is that true for sake and Japanese whiskey too?  I'm looking for a shop

On 11/12/2009 9:30 AM, Randall Gellens wrote:
> Personally, I'm pleased with the selection of tea and tea shops in the 
> SOGO department store.  There are four or five shops selling a wide 
> range of teas.
>

-- 
Ed Jankiewicz - SRI International
Fort Monmouth Branch Office - IPv6 Research 
Supporting DISA Standards Engineering Branch
732-389-1003 or  [email-masked]