Subject: [76attendees] Non-Smoking Restaurants

From: Randall Gellens <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2009 23:15:35 -0800

I did a little searching for restaurants that are either all 
non-smoking or have a non-smoking room (not just an area within a 
room).

- The hotel tells me that two of the ANA Crowne Plaza restaurants are 
non-smoking.

- From a search of the gethiroshima.com web site, using 
<http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&rls=en&q=%22non-smoking%22+-%22no+non-smoking%22+site%3Agethiroshima.com%2Fen&btnG=Search&aq=f&oq=&aqi=>, 
a few places look interesting:

** Italian restaurant with locally grown food, all non-smoking: 
<http://www.gethiroshima.com/en/Places/Restaurants/Italian/details/index_html?placeid=50529>

** Indian restaurant (cash only, no credit cards):
<http://www.gethiroshima.com/en/Places/details?placeid=50550>

** Small cafe with French-inspired menu tailored to Japanese tastes, 
all non-smoking:
<http://www.gethiroshima.com/en/Places/details?placeid=50323>

** Tea shop with light meals, all non-smoking:
<http://www.gethiroshima.com/en/Places/details/index_html?placeid=50159>

** Bakery and restaurant with extensive menu, all non-smoking:
<http://www.gethiroshima.com/en/Places/Restaurants/International/details?placeid=50479>

** Organic buffet restaurant:
<http://www.gethiroshima.com/en/Places/Restaurants/Asian/details?placeid=50355>

** Burger joint, all non-smoking, fish and veggie burgers available:
<http://www.gethiroshima.com/en/Places/Restaurants/CheapEats/details?placeid=50127>

-- 
Randall Gellens
Opinions are personal;    facts are suspect;    I speak for myself only
-------------- Randomly selected tag: ---------------
Things are more like they used to be than they are new.