Subject: [76attendees] Pipe organ visits

From: Ole Jacobsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 16:21:14 -0800 (PST)

I am preparing for two visits this week to see: 1. the organ at the 
Hiroshima Memorial Cathedral and; 2. the small organ in the Rihga 
Royal Hotel (wedding chapel).

Proposed days are today (Tuesday) and tomorrow (Wednesday), but the 
schedule/sequence is NOT set yet.

The proposal is to go at noon, that is meet in the ANA lobby
for the cathedral visit at 1145 and take taxis, and in the Rihga
Royal Lobby at 1155 for the other visit.

As I said, the schedule is NOT determined yet (need confirmation from 
various parties that may still be sleeping), but if you are 
interested, let me know by return e-mail so I can get some idea of the 
size of the group.

The Rihga Royal visit is meant to be very short and very 
informal/private else they want to charge lots of money for rental of
the chapel, so a really small group is the goal for that one.

Ole  (www.organdemo.info)

Ole J. Jacobsen
Editor and Publisher,  The Internet Protocol Journal
Cisco Systems
Tel: +1 408-527-8972   Mobile: +1 415-370-4628
E-mail: [email-masked]  URL: http://www.cisco.com/ipj