Subject: [76attendees] Connecting in NRT

From: Ben Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 23:47:05 -0600

I'm flying AA from DFW to NRT arriving terminal 2, then connecting to  
HIJ via ANA (operated by Ibex) departing terminal 1.

Has anyone done this recently? What was the process? I understand I  
will have to go through C&I on arrival at NRT--do they recheck bags  
there, or will I need to carry them to terminal 1 domestic checkin to  
recheck? Anyone know the carry-on limits for the ANA/Ibex flight?

Thanks!

Ben.

---

From: Akira Kato <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Nov 2009 18:36:24 +0900 (JST)

> recheck? Anyone know the carry-on limits for the ANA/Ibex flight?

I called ANA and found that there is no baggage re-check facility in
the terminal-2. You need to board the free connecting bus outside of
the terminal building with your lagguages. The bus departs bus depot
#8 (north side) and #18 (south side) of terminal-2. The bus arrives at
bus depot #6 (center) of terminal-1, and the domestic check-in
counters are in the arrival level (don't go up to 4F; they are on 1F),
at the soutern end (left side after you enter the terminal building)
of terminal-1.

The connecting bus is colored in yellow and departure intervai is
as follows:
	06:30 -- 07:30	every 20min
	07:30 -- 09:00	every 10min
	09:00 -- 19:30  every  7min
	19:30 -- 20:00	every 10min
	20:00 -- 22:00	every 20min

-- Akira Kato

---

From: Ben Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2009 06:24:32 -0600

Wow, thank you for the info!

On Nov 5, 2009, at 3:36 AM, Akira Kato wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> 76attendees mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/76attendees