Subject: [76attendees] storing luggage at the ANA

From: scott <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 08:27:20 +0900

For those of you travelling today, the ANA is offering a
cloak service in Camellia on the 4F until 17:00.

scott

---

From: Samuel Weiler <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 18:37:18 -0500 (EST)

Speaking of luggage storage...

Are there lockers or a left-baggage desk at the local train station?

---

From: Derek Atkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 18:48:55 -0500

> Are there lockers or a left-baggage desk at the local train station?

I'm 99% sure there is one.  There seems to be luggage storage at every
Shinkansen stop that I've visited, so I don't see why Hiroshima would be
any different.

-derek

-- 
Derek Atkins
Principal Software Engineer

PGP Corporation
4 Farragut Ave
Somerville, MA  02144

+1 617 623 3745 | [email-masked]

PGP Corporation -- Rest Secured.(TM)

PGP Fingerprint:
0FEE 5EA1 FF22 E0C9 4FFE
631A 9232 FF93 1C80 1DB7

This email and any attachments thereto may contain private,
confidential, and privileged material for the sole use of the intended
recipient. Any review, copying, or distribution of this email (or any
attachments thereto) by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not
the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately and
permanently delete the original and any copies of this email and any
attachments thereto.

---

From: Hideaki Sone <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 09:08:48 +0900

> Shinkansen stop that I've visited, so I don't see why Hiroshima would be

If visiting Tokyo, please note that lockers in Tokyo area are not
operating this week.

-- 
Hideaki Sone, Tohoku University