Subject: [76attendees] Salsa in Hiroshima

From: Zach Shelby <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2009 14:02:40 +0900

For any dancing engineers, it turns out Hiroshima is the Salsa capital  
of Japan ;-) I ran into some local dancers, and tested their local  
latin club called Mambos. Just a 10 minute walk from ANA, lots of fun.  
Tuesday night after 10 pm there should be plenty of people there, so  
head there after the social.

#20 on the Get Hiroshima map

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=Mambos,+Hiroshima&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=37.052328,58.183594&ie=UTF8&hq=Mambos,&hnear=Hiroshima+City,+Hiroshima+Prefecture,+Japan&ll=34.394658,132.47117&spn=0.037749,0.05682&t=h&z=14&iwloc=A&cid=14063983119572030389

Zach

-- 
http://www.sensinode.com
http://zachshelby.org - My blog “On the Internet of Things”
Mobile: +358 40 7796297

Zach Shelby
Head of Research
Sensinode Ltd.
Kidekuja 2
88610 Vuokatti, FINLAND

This e-mail and all attached material are confidential and may contain  
legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient,  
please contact the sender and delete the e-mail from your system  
without producing, distributing or retaining copies thereof.