Subject: [76attendees] Is peace memorial museum is free for us?

From: Deepanshu <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 10:20:04 +0800

Is visiting peace memorial is free for us? On ietf76.jp it said it is. But,
in context of PASPY card it is said that the card can be used to get
discounted ticket to museum. So what actually it is?

---

From: "John G. Scudder" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 11:27:57 +0900

On Nov 12, 2009, at 11:20 AM, Deepanshu wrote:
> Is visiting peace memorial is free for us? On ietf76.jp it said it  
> is. But, in context of PASPY card it is said that the card can be  
> used to get discounted ticket to museum. So what actually it is?

Yesterday we asked at the ticket counter and were told it was free.   
There was an RFID reader to the left of the ticket counter, we swiped  
our RFIDs and that was that.

--John

---

From: Kaori Maeda <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 11:31:56 +0900

There is a IC card reader at the peace memorial park.   
So please bring your Paspy or RFID tag.
Then entrance fee is free.
 
> discounted ticket to museum. So what actually it is?

Kaori Maeda 
Hiroshima City Univ.

---

From: Stephane Bortzmeyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 11:24:42 +0900

On Thu, Nov 12, 2009 at 10:20:04AM +0800,
 Deepanshu <[email-masked]> wrote 

> used to get discounted ticket to museum. So what actually it is?

In any case, the normal fare is 50 yens, which is nothing.

---

From: Huub van Helvoort <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 04:57:32 +0100

> Is visiting peace memorial is free for us? On ietf76.jp it said it is. 
> But, in context of PASPY card it is said that the card can be used to 
> get discounted ticket to museum. So what actually it is?

Yes, with IETF registration it is free, normal admission fee
is 50 yen, so you save a lot of money  ;-)

Rgds, Huub.

-- 
================================================================
Always remember that you are unique...just like everyone else...