Subject: [76attendees] Meeting at Kansai airport?

From: "Dale Worley" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Nov 2009 14:46:20 -0500

I am arriving at 19:00 on Saturday at Kansai (Osaka) airport on AA 5823
(also a JAL flight).  Are there other people arriving then?  Is there a
good place to meet?

Dale

---

From: Eric Burger <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 17:51:52 -0800

For me, I get into KIX at 1700 on Saturday from SFO. Likewise, anyone  
getting in around then?

On Nov 4, 2009, at 11:46 AM, Dale Worley wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> 76attendees mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/76attendees

---

From: Hassan Zaheer <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2009 10:12:01 +0500

I'm arriving at 19:00 on Friday 6 Nov from Thai Airways TG 620

Subramanian when are you arriving?

Regards

-- 
-- 
Hassan Zaheer
Manager IP Core

Worldcall Telecom Ltd.

---

From: Muhammad Yousaf <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 22:51:26 -0800 (PST)

Hi all,
I'm also arriving at Kansai Airport Osaka on Saturday Nov.7 at 19:00. My flight is TG-620 Thai Airways. Then via train to Hiroshima. 
Dear Dale we can meet at Kansai Airport.
Anyone else travelling through TG-620 (Bangkok to Kansai) and TG-350 (Islamabad to Bangkok)??
Sir Zartash! I wish you share these flights. 

Muhammad Yousaf,
Center of Research in Networks and Telecom (CoReNeT)
http://corenet.jinnah.edu.pk/

--- On Thu, 11/5/09, Hassan Zaheer <[email-masked]> wrote:

From: Hassan Zaheer <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: [76attendees] Meeting at Kansai airport?
To: "Eric Burger" <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thursday, November 5, 2009, 10:12 AM

Regards

On Thu, Nov 5, 2009 at 6:51 AM, Eric Burger <[email-masked]> wrote:

For me, I get into KIX at 1700 on Saturday from SFO. Likewise, anyone getting in around then?

good place to meet?

Dale

76attendees mailing list

[email-masked]

76attendees mailing list

[email-masked]

-- 
-- 
Hassan Zaheer
Manager IP Core
 
Worldcall Telecom Ltd.

---

From: "Dale Worley" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Nov 2009 13:45:12 -0500

On Wed, 2009-11-04 at 22:51 -0800, Muhammad Yousaf wrote:
> Hi all,
> I'm also arriving at Kansai Airport Osaka on Saturday Nov.7 at 19:00.
> My flight is TG-620 Thai Airways. Then via train to Hiroshima. 

Looking at the online maps, KIX has only one terminal building with all
of the facilities in the center of the building, including the overpass
to the train station.  So it seems that the natural meeting place is
near the JR ticket booth.  I don't know whether that is in the terminal
building itself or after the overpass in the train station, but I assume
that all the JR ticket booths are in the same area.

There appears to be quite a number of flights that arrive at KIX at
19:00.

Does anyone know whether we clear customs at Narita if we are connecting
at Narita, or do we clear customs at KIX?

Dale

---

From: Jared Mauch <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2009 13:07:33 -0600

I believe you will clear at kix. If you are on the Nwa flight from nrt  
to kix, see you soon. On my flight to narita now. (at least I am  
seated, hope to depart soon).

Jared Mauch