Subject: [76attendees] JST-ANR : Japanese - French joint projects

From: Daniel Migault <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2009 13:33:47 +0100

Hi folks,

Japanese - French projects funded by JST and ANR has been opened on 2009
October 22, and it MUST be finalized early january 2010.

We would like to take the opportunity that the IETF takes place in Japan to
meet people (from Japan and France) that might be likely to join us or
interested in any of the following areas :

Naming System : DNS/DNSSEC. On our side for now more focused on cache
servers, homegateway and end user devices then authoritative servers. Our
topics include architecture design of DNS cache platform, traffic analyses,
development of cache monitoring tools, anti-phishing detection, DNSSEC
resolution for end user, DNSSEC deployment in ISP networks...

IPsec : IPsec in a mobile and multihoming environment,  design of an IPsec
API....

If you have any interest in those areas, please let me know so that we can
arrange a face to face meeting.

For more information please look at :

   - JST : http://www.jst.go.jp/sicp/announce_anrjoint.html
   - ANR : http://www.agence-nationale-recherche.fr/AAP-266-ANR-JST.html

Regards,

Daniel

-- 
Daniel Migault
Orange Labs -- Security
+33 6 70 72 69 58