Subject: [76attendees] Sumo tournament tickets

From: Tomasz Mrugalski <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2009 22:22:51 +0100

Hi all,
This is my first visit in Japan, so I couldn't miss the chance to see as
much as possible.
One of the things I'd like to see is a sumo tournament. Luckily, few days
after IETF one
of the Grand Sumo Tournaments is held. It starts on Nov.15th in Fukuoka and
lasts for
almost 2 weeks: http://t.pia.jp/sumo/en/sumo11.php.
The problem is that there is no way to buy tickets on-line and all phone
reservations
are Japanese only. Is there a chance to buy tickets at the venue, on the
tournament
day? That's kind of national scale event, so I was wondering if it will be
fully booked.
Or maybe make some kind of reservation? Hopefully that will be my first sumo
tournament,
so any seat will do. It's too late to use any mail delivery, so the only
option is to pickup
tickets at the venue, I think. Any suggestions how to book//buy the tickets?

Regards and see you all in Hiroshima,

-- 
Tomasz Mrugalski