Subject: [84attendees] Recommendation: Vegan Chinese Restaurant

From: Adam Roach <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2012 14:09:54 -0700

I just had a very nice lunch at a vegan Chinese restaurant called "Panz 
Veggie." It's about a 15 minute walk from the hotel. Walking directions 
from the Hyatt: http://goo.gl/maps/Zs3D6

They have $10 lunch specials that include soup, a spring roll, rice or 
noodles, and a "stir fry" dish of your choice. The "dessert" they list 
was simply a wedge of grapefruit, but everything else was ample in 
proportion.

I had their "Country Style" stir fry (thin crispy tofu, soft seitan 
nuggets, celery, and a tiny bit of red pepper), which I found quite 
pleasant.

http://www.panzveggie.com/menu.html

/a

---

From: Suresh Krishnan <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2012 15:21:36 -0700

> nuggets, celery, and a tiny bit of red pepper), which I found quite 

I went there for dinner as well. The food was fantastic. The hot and
sour soup was excellent.

Cheers
Suresh

---

From: Scott Brim <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2012 18:44:02 -0700

Thanks!

---

From: Rajeev Bector <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2012 18:55:47 -0700

Talking about food. Anyone up for grabbing dinner maybe around 7:30 ? I
really dont know very many places around - there's an Indian place called
Salam Bombay on Burrard itself (seems to have decent reviews). I might go
to that.. but I am flex.

Rajeev

On Sun, Jul 29, 2012 at 6:44 PM, Scott Brim <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Thanks!
> _______________________________________________
> 84attendees mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/84attendees
>

---

From: Randy Bush <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2012 19:29:38 -0700

> Salam Bombay

pretty good

---

From: Rajeev Bector <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2012 22:06:06 -0700

Actually my experience today was : "meh...". I wouldnt go there again. It
could be what I ordered.