Subject: [84attendees] garmin image/map for bc

From: Wes Hardaker <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 13:56:29 -0700

I've created a garmin image map from opensource data if anyone wants
it.  It covers the entire BC state:

  http://www.hardakers.net/temp/bc.html

It's not a direct link to the file this time, as I think a lot of
mailers download the huge file to check it for viruses or something so
this is an experiment to see who downloads the .html and to compare it
against everyone who clicks on the [only] link to get the real file.

-- 
Wes Hardaker
SPARTA, Inc.

---

From: Wes Hardaker <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 18:47:18 -0700

Wes Hardaker <[email-masked]> writes:

> It covers the entire BC state:

Whoops.  My bad, as someone pointed out, I should have said "province".
[it's one of those days where I'm thinking too fast and my English
comes out with 90% syntax errors]
-- 
Wes Hardaker
SPARTA, Inc.