Subject: [84attendees] Notable Pipe organs in Vancouver

From: Ole Jacobsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2012 08:04:01 -0700 (PDT)

Two mechanical-action instruments of note:

1. Kenneth Jones (Ireland) 3M/P at Christ Church Cathedral just across 
the street from the Hyatt:

http://www.kennethjonesorgans.com/index.html

http://www.cathedral.vancouver.bc.ca/worship-music-events/music/organ-specifications/

2. Martin Pasi (Roy, WA) Opus 10, 2M/P at West Vancouver United Church:

http://www.pasiorgans.com/instruments/opus10.html

Sunday service is at 10am at this church, I am planning to attend and 
meet up with a friend who practices there afterwards, if you happen to 
find yourself in that neighborhood (other side of the harbor), stop by 
and hear this wonderful instrument.

Ole

Ole J. Jacobsen
Editor and Publisher,  The Internet Protocol Journal
Cisco Systems
Tel: +1 408-527-8972   Mobile: +1 415-370-4628
E-mail: [email-masked]  URL: http://www.cisco.com/ipj
Skype: organdemo