Subject: [84attendees] Hong Kong-style Chinese dinner Friday

From: Sean Sheedy <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2012 11:23:54 -0700

Vancouver is home to a large Hong Kong Chinese population, and has an 
excellent selection of Hong Kong-style food.

My Hong Kong-born wife and I are planning a dinner outing to one of the 
better restaurants for dinner Friday evening, and are looking for a few 
more participants.  We drove here, so I can take up to 4 more people in 
my SUV.  Alternatively, the restaurant is about 10 minutes by taxi or 25 
minutes by public transit.

The restaurant:

    Sun Sui Wah Seafood Restaurant
    3888 Main St
    Vancouver
    http://www.sunsuiwah.com/

Please contact me privately if you're interested.

Sean

-- 
~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--
Sean Sheedy
Staff System Software Engineer, Media and Communications Systems
[email-masked] | 503-495-9454 (Phone)
~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--