Subject: [85attendees] Soccer BOF

From: Daryl Malas <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 15:21:36 +0000

All,

In place of the injured Eric Burger, I am sending out a note to let everyone know there is a soccer BOF planned for Atlanta.  In fact, since the sponsors have secured the Georgia Dome as the social event venue, we asked them to set aside a portion of the field for the Soccer BOF.  So, with this in mind, we have a venue for this one. The soccer BOF will be played on one end of the field.

Depending on how many people sign up, we could schedule 3 different games or just all agree to play at a specific time frame.  Please let me know what time you want to play (sign up for all times if you don't have a preference):  http://doodle.com/wikw7huvghzdsi63

--Daryl

---

From: Victor Kuarsingh <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2012 12:05:05 -0400

All,

Yes, there will be room at the Social to play some soccer.  As a note, the
organizing team has also asked that the facilities make the visitor's
showers/change room available for those who want to clean up after.

It is my understanding that we will need to bring our own soap/towels if we
want to use them.

Regards,

Victor Kuarsingh

From:  Daryl Malas <[email-masked]>
Date:  Mon, 22 Oct 2012 15:21:36 +0000
To:  "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Subject:  [85attendees]  Soccer BOF

All,

In place of the injured Eric Burger, I am sending out a note to let everyone
know there is a soccer BOF planned for Atlanta.  In fact, since the sponsors
have secured the Georgia Dome as the social event venue, we asked them to
set aside a portion of the field for the Soccer BOF.  So, with this in mind,
we have a venue for this one. The soccer BOF will be played on one end of
the field.

Depending on how many people sign up, we could schedule 3 different games or
just all agree to play at a specific time frame.  Please let me know what
time you want to play (sign up for all times if you don't have a
preference):  http://doodle.com/wikw7huvghzdsi63

--Daryl
_______________________________________________ 85attendees mailing list
[email-masked] https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/85attendees