Subject: [85attendees] Atlanta Airport Shuttle - Shuttle to domestic terminal

From: "Ersue, Mehmet (NSN - DE/Munich)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2012 15:26:28 +0100

On the 85 Wiki page
http://www.ietf.org/registration/MeetingWiki/wiki/hartsfield-jackson_atl
anta_international_airport_atl it is stated that The Atlanta Airport
Shuttle, LLC is one of the options to get to the meeting hotel.

On the pages of Atlanta Airport Shuttle it is further stated: "If you
are flying international please take one of the international shuttles
that are conveniently located at the curbside shuttle area. That shuttle
will transport you to the domestic terminal, ground transportation
stalls, 1 and 2. You will then board a TA.A.S.S. Shuttle in stalls 3 and
4, and there you will be transported to your destination."

I think it is highly inconvenient to use a shuttle to come to the
domestic terminal first, then change the shuttle to get finally
transported to downtown.

Is Atlanta Airport Shuttle the only company providing such a service?

Cheers, 
Mehmet

---

From: "Fred Baker (fred)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2012 16:43:13 +0000

>From my perspective, the best bet is MARTA. You'll have to take a shuttle International->Domestic terminals. But from there, $2.50 and 20 minutes gets you to the Hilton.

On Oct 31, 2012, at 7:26 AM, Ersue, Mehmet (NSN - DE/Munich) wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> 85attendees mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/85attendees

----------------------------------------------------
The ignorance of how to use new knowledge stockpiles exponentially. 
   - Marshall McLuhan