Subject: [85attendees] Open Internet Endowment Update

From: "Jeff Hensley" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2012 11:44:26 -0500

At IETF 85 we are continuing our efforts to raise support for the Open
Internet Endowment (OIE). IETF leadership in conjunction with the Internet
Society launched the OIE at IETF 84 to support open standards development
and particularly the IETF. To date over 100 people have given or pledged
over USD 28,000.

For more information on this exciting new initiative and how you might get
involved, see the recent IETF journal article on the OIE:

http://www.internetsociety.org/articles/open-internet-endowment-0 and visit
our website www.openinternetendowment.org.

You can also visit us at our booth on the 2nd Floor of the Hilton near the
registration area throughout IETF 85 and at Bits-n-Bites on Thursday
evening. People who give to this effort during IETF 85 qualify for gift
recognition items, including the popular OIE T-shirt!

For those who gave at IETF 84, please come by our booth to pick up an OIE
laptop sticker and an OIE ribbon that you can attach to your name badge.
Also, for those who gave/pledged USD 500 or more, please come by to pick up
your embossed leather tablet case.

*****************

Jeffrey Hensley

Director, Grant and Foundation Funding

The Internet Society

1775 Wiehle Avenue, Suite 201

Reston, VA 20190-5108

Email: [email-masked]

Office: +1 703.439.2120

Direct: +1 703.439.2124

Mobile: +1 703.461.9692

www.internetsociety.org