Subject: [85attendees] iPhone 5 USB cable

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2012 07:02:38 -0400

I need to pick up a USB cable for an iPhone 5.  Does anyone have a suggestion about where I can find one, preferably within walking distance of the Hilton?

- Ralph

---

From: joel jaeggli <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 03 Nov 2012 08:38:30 -0400

> I need to pick up a USB cable for an iPhone 5.  Does anyone have a suggestion about where I can find one, preferably within walking distance of the Hilton?

The lennox square apple store is located in the lennox square mall which 
is accessible via the buckhead marta stop.

> - Ralph
>
> _______________________________________________
> 85attendees mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/85attendees
>

---

From: "Howard, Lee" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2012 12:06:09 -0400

There's a small shopping center about three blocks from the hotel, at the
MARTA station, called Peachtree Center.
http://www.peachtreecenter.com/Mall-shops.htm  They have a wireless phone
shop, drug store, dry cleaner, convenience store, and some clothing shops.
 I've attached their PDF, which includes store directory and a map.

Walking directions from the Hilton: exit toward the Marriott Marquis
(I.e., cross Courtland Street).
Walk two blocks.
Turn left on Peachtree Street.
Walk half a block; I think the entrance is on your left.

I haven't actually checked whether either the store or the wireless kiosk
there has an iPhone cable, but that's where I'd look first.

Lee

On 11/3/12 7:02 AM, "Ralph Droms" <[email-masked]> wrote:

>I need to pick up a USB cable for an iPhone 5.  Does anyone have a
>suggestion about where I can find one, preferably within walking distance
>of the Hilton?
>
>- Ralph
>

This E-mail and any of its attachments may contain Time Warner Cable proprietary information, which is privileged, confidential, or subject to copyright belonging to Time Warner Cable. This E-mail is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this E-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or action taken in relation to the contents of and attachments to this E-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this E-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any copy of this E-mail and any printout.

---

From: "Ersue, Mehmet (NSN - DE/Munich)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2012 17:37:40 +0100

Is there actually a computer store in the area (up to 6-7 blocks away) ?

Cheers, 
Mehmet 

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On
> Behalf Of ext Howard, Lee
> Sent: Saturday, November 03, 2012 5:06 PM
> To: Ralph Droms; [email-masked]
> Subject: [85attendees] shopping in general, (was: iPhone 5 USB cable)
> 
> This E-mail and any of its attachments may contain Time Warner Cable
proprietary
> information, which is privileged, confidential, or subject to
copyright belonging to Time
> Warner Cable. This E-mail is intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to
> which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this
E-mail, you are
> hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or
action taken in relation
> to the contents of and attachments to this E-mail is strictly
prohibited and may be
> unlawful. If you have received this E-mail in error, please notify the
sender
> immediately and permanently delete the original and any copy of this
E-mail and any
> printout.

---

From: joel jaeggli <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 03 Nov 2012 12:50:22 -0400

> Is there actually a computer store in the area (up to 6-7 blocks away) ?

You can walk to the marta and be at lenox faster than you can walk 7 
blocks...

It's worth noting that you're in the business-centric part of town right 
now and lots of stuff is closed on the weekend. office depot is in 
midtown staples is 1.2 miles northeast.

---

From: Derek Atkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2012 16:37:28 -0700

> is accessible via the buckhead marta stop.

Actually you can reach it via the Buckhead OR Lenox stops.  One lands
you east of the mall, the other west.  I do think that Buckhead is
slightly closer by about 3 blocks, but it depends where in the mall you
need to be.

> > - Ralph

-derek