Subject: Re: [85attendees] Social ticket request

From: "Baker, Jon" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2012 22:20:28 +0000

I am also looking for one more ticket.

Sent with Good (www.good.com)

-----Original Message-----
From: Richard Barnes [[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>]
Sent: Tuesday, November 06, 2012 05:15 PM Eastern Standard Time
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [85attendees] Social ticket request

Anyone looking to unload one?

---

From: Geoffrey Mattson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2012 22:56:11 +0000

I'm looking for one or two…

Anyone?

From: <Baker>, Jon <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Date: Tuesday, November 6, 2012 2:20 PM
To: 'Richard Barnes' <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, "[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>'" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: [85attendees] Social ticket request