Subject: Re: [85attendees] ATL Travel Items

From: Gregorio Manzano <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2012 15:14:57 -0400

Hello IETF friends and Barbara, to whom I appreciate her travel  
indications for getting here the Hilton.

I really enjoyed MARTA great and safeful train travel and final  
walking to Hilton.  8-)

Thx to all of u and hope to see all of u tomorrow and Mrs. Zhang in  
the China Mobile meeting.

Cheers,
greg  8-)

El 23/10/2012, a las 02:35 p.m., STARK, BARBARA H escribió:

> Howdy y'all,
> As someone who has spent many Labor Day weekends in and around this  
> Atlanta hotel complex, I'd like to provide a few more specifics to  
> answer some of the questions that have been asked.
>
> As mentioned by others, the Peachtree Center MARTA station is very  
> convenient to all of the "Nearby Hotels", including the Hilton. All  
> trains from the airport go to Peachtree Center MARTA station. The  
> MARTA station has many exits. For the Sheraton, exit east and south.  
> For the Westin, exit west and north.
>
> To get to the Hyatt/Marriott/Hilton, exit to the East side of  
> Peachtree St, on the north end of the station (hint: the train is  
> going north from the airport; the airport station escalator will  
> deliver you to the north end of the train). You have the option of  
> getting to these 3 hotels either by street (as noted in previous  
> emails), or by Skyway. If you enjoy navigating a maze of twisty  
> passages, all alike, I highly recommend the Skyway. It's also great  
> if it's raining. To get to the Skyways, continue from the northeast  
> MARTA exit into the Peachtree Center Mall food court. You'll pass  
> the CVS drugstore (great for all your drugstore needs) and head to  
> the back left of the food court (great for inexpensive quick dining  
> -- I'm partial to the Sushi restaurant). Pay attention to Skyway  
> signs. For Hyatt, follow Hyatt signs. For Marriott and Hilton,  
> follow Marriott signs. Getting from the Skyway to the actual  
> interior of the Marriott is left as an exercise to the reader -- but  
> don't
> go up or down anything till you're really in the hotel part of the  
> hotel. To get to the Hilton from the Marriott, go to the far end of  
> the Marriott and go down 2 flights of stairs and/or escalators.  
> Follow signs to the Hilton Skyway. The Marriott and Hyatt are also  
> connected directly by Skyway.