Subject: [93attendees] IAB recommendation for Internet Confidentiality

From: Stefan Pernar <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2015 18:04:49 +1000

Hello everyone,

Very keen on meeting a lot of you in July in Prague.

I am the convener of the Internet Security Special Interest Group of
Internet Australia (formerly Internet Society of Australia).

My special interest lies in the implementation of the IAB's recommendation
on Internet Confidentiality:
https://www.iab.org/2014/11/14/iab-statement-on-internet-confidentiality/

Would like to connect with people that are either involved in the technical
side of things or are advocates for the same. I am mainly looking for an
exchange of ideas and ways to progress this effort most effectively.

Any pointers in the right direction for getting the most out of IETF93 from
that perspective would be much appreciated.

Kind regards,

Stefan Pernar
Managing Director

Virtually Anything!

P: 03 4344 4123
M: 04 255 6666  4
Email: [email-masked]
http://www.virtualrealityventures.com.au

This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the
individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not
disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender
immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and
delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be
guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted,
corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.
The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions
in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail
transmission. If verification is required please request a hard-copy
version. Virtual Reality Ventures Pty Ltd, ABN 48 167 476 477,
www.virtualrealityventures.com.au