Subject: [99attendees] Raw Vegan cafe (MyRaw Cafe)

From: Ted Hardie <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2017 07:25:54 +0200

Walking around near the Prague Beer Museum, we stumbled on MyRaw Cafe,
which seemed far enough out of the Prague norm to be worth exploring.  The
smoothies were amazing, and the (intentionally tepid) soup very good.  The
appetizers were interesting (the cashew spread was particularly good) and
the salad both good and too large to eat.  The staff were attentive, but
not intrusive.  They have coffee and wine, but we did not have either so
can't comment on the quality.

It's not a cuisine I have a lot of experience with, but I enjoyed it and
thought it an interesting change of pace.

regards,

Ted

---

From: John E Drake <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2017 15:08:27 +0000

There is also the Museum of Medieval Torture Instruments and the Franz Kafka Museum

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jul 16, 2017, at 7:26 AM, Ted Hardie <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> Walking around near the Prague Beer Museum, we stumbled on MyRaw Cafe, which seemed far enough out of the Prague norm to be worth exploring.  The smoothies were amazing, and the (intentionally tepid) soup very good.  The appetizers were interesting (the cashew spread was particularly good) and the salad both good and too large to eat.  The staff were attentive, but not intrusive.  They have coffee and wine, but we did not have either so can't comment on the quality.
> 
> It's not a cuisine I have a lot of experience with, but I enjoyed it and thought it an interesting change of pace.
> 
> regards,
> 
> Ted
> _______________________________________________
> 99attendees mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/99attendees

---

From: John E Drake <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2017 15:08:36 +0000

Sent from my iPhone

---

From: Aaron Falk <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2017 15:42:39 +0000

On Sun, Jul 16, 2017 at 17:08 John E Drake <[email-masked]> wrote:

> There is also the Museum of Medieval Torture Instruments
>
I guess vegetarian food isn't your thing.

---

From: John Dowdell <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2017 17:01:43 +0100

I'll big up U Fleků too. It's a few years since I've been there but the food was awesome and the beer is their own very dark variety, if I recall correctly.

John

Sent from my iPhone

> On 16 Jul 2017, at 16:42, Aaron Falk <[email-masked]> wrote:
>

---

From: "Livingood, Jason" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2017 12:02:43 +0000

Details on MyRaw Café:
https://www.yelp.com/biz/myraw-caf%C3%A9-praha?osq=Restaurants
http://www.myraw.cz/

Have not eaten there though…

JL

On 7/16/17, 7:25 AM, "99attendees on behalf of Ted Hardie" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> on behalf of [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:

---

From: Joseph Lorenzo Hall <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2017 14:18:07 +0200

A number of us ate lunch today at a Vegan place near the Hilton... I can't
remember the name but it's basically near this shooting range, and has a
picture of a lotus flower on the sign on the front:

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Avim+Praha/@50.0917656,14.4407385,19z/data=!4m12!1m6!3m5!1s0x470b94bc37a05ca1:0x9abc356af73d354e!2sMlsn%C3%A1+Kavka!8m2!3d50.0920099!4d14.4417888!3m4!1s0x0:0x7905c116c90ae1fa!8m2!3d50.091923!4d14.4410375

It is a buffet where the price is by weight of the dish after you load it
up... but the price was amazingly cheap for very good, tasty food. Most of
us paid about 50 krowns per plate (for about 0.5 kg of food).

best, Joe

On Mon, Jul 17, 2017 at 2:02 PM, Livingood, Jason <
[email-masked]> wrote:

> On 7/16/17, 7:25 AM, "99attendees on behalf of Ted Hardie" <
> [email-masked] on behalf of [email-masked]> wrote:
>
>
>

-- 
Joseph Lorenzo Hall
Chief Technologist, Center for Democracy & Technology [https://www.cdt.org]
1401 K ST NW STE 200, Washington DC 20005-3497
e: [email-masked], p: 202.407.8825, pgp: https://josephhall.org/gpg-key
Fingerprint: 3CA2 8D7B 9F6D DBD3 4B10  1607 5F86 6987 40A9 A871