Subject: [99attendees] Youtube participation

From: "Greg Ferro" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2017 08:54:26 +0200

Good Morning

I have an occasional series on Youtube where I talk about networking 
while drinking beer. Yes, its very good excuse to drink beer and call it 
“work”.

Today, I’m looking for people to join me and talk networking for about 
10 minutes on video on a topic of your choice. I’ll choose a local pub 
somewhere nearby the Hilton (I am scouting locations now) or maybe in 
the Hilton itsel.

When you email me, tell me what topic you would like to discuss while we 
have a beer or two.

I look forward to hearing from you.

--
Sincerely

Greg Ferro
brevity: http://etherealmind.com/who-am-i/just-three/
e: [email-masked]
t: @etherealmind
http://packetpushers.net | http://etherealmind.com