Subject: [99attendees] Bad Attitude PechaKucha - logistics

From: "Aaron Falk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2017 13:42:38 +0200

Date: Thursday, July 20, 2017
Start Time: ~21:30
Location: Grand Ballroom
Cash Bar from 2100 - 2300

____

A Pecha Kucha is a lightning-talk presentation format, originating in 
Japan, where a speaker presents 20 image-only slides that are each on 
the screen for 20 seconds and advance automatically.  With each talk 
lasting for 6:40, it has the feature of forcing presentations -- good or 
bad -- to be focused and brief.  This is an unofficial event. Topics are 
encouraged to be a IETF-related and satirical or controversial in some 
way, although not mean-spirited.  Anyone can participate in this social 
event.  Video from the Berlin, Seoul, and Chicago PKs can be found 
[here](http://snaggletooth.akam.ai).

---

From: Yoshiro YONEYA <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2017 06:25:50 +0900

Thank you for the awsome night as usual!

-- 
Yoshiro YONEYA <[email-masked]>

---

From: Allison Mankin <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2017 00:13:46 +0200

This was so much fun.  Thank you, Aaron, for your sustained dedication to
our Attitudes, and for walking the perfect hosting/heckling line.

Great talks by all too.

Allison

P.S. Alia's onto something:  Gamify the IETF!

On 18 July 2017 at 13:42, Aaron Falk <[email-masked]> wrote:

> ------------------------------
>
> Japan, where a speaker presents 20 image-only slides that are each on the
> screen for 20 seconds and advance automatically. With each talk lasting for
> 6:40, it has the feature of forcing presentations -- good or bad -- to be
> focused and brief. This is an unofficial event. Topics are encouraged to be
> a IETF-related and satirical or controversial in some way, although not
> mean-spirited. Anyone can participate in this social event. Video from the
> Berlin, Seoul, and Chicago PKs can be found here
> <http://snaggletooth.akam.ai>.
>
> _______________________________________________
> 99attendees mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/99attendees
>
>

---

From: Aaron Falk <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2017 22:22:27 +0000

Thanks, Allison! I love doing this. Please, all, keep making awesome talks.
Let's do it again!
On Fri, Jul 21, 2017 at 00:13 Allison Mankin <[email-masked]>

---

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2017 21:40:29 -0400

+1.

Sue

From: 99attendees [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Allison Mankin
Sent: Thursday, July 20, 2017 6:14 PM
To: Aaron Falk
Cc: IETF Discussion; [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [99attendees] Bad Attitude PechaKucha - logistics

This was so much fun.  Thank you, Aaron, for your sustained dedication to our Attitudes, and for walking the perfect hosting/heckling line. 

Great talks by all too.

Allison

  _____  

A Pecha Kucha is a lightning-talk presentation format, originating in Japan, where a speaker presents 20 image-only slides that are each on the screen for 20 seconds and advance automatically. With each talk lasting for 6:40, it has the feature of forcing presentations -- good or bad -- to be focused and brief. This is an unofficial event. Topics are encouraged to be a IETF-related and satirical or controversial in some way, although not mean-spirited. Anyone can participate in this social event. Video from the Berlin, Seoul, and Chicago PKs can be found  <http://snaggletooth.akam.ai> here.