Subject: [99attendees] No line for social boat ride

From: Daniel Burnett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2017 19:08:41 +0000

For those of you at the social, the nearby boat ride is a very nice 20
minute loop in a small (~8 person) boat with a good view of the castle.
Our pilot said that almost no one had been there yet.  I suspect the lines
will worsen soon.

-- dan

---

From: Condo' Vincenzo <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2017 19:18:01 +0000

Where is the boat ?

Inviato dal mio dispositivo Samsung

-------- Messaggio originale --------
Da: Daniel Burnett <[email-masked]>
Data: 18/07/2017 21:09 (GMT+01:00)
A: [email-masked]
Oggetto: [99attendees] No line for social boat ride

For those of you at the social, the nearby boat ride is a very nice 20 minute loop in a small (~8 person) boat with a good view of the castle.  Our pilot said that almost no one had been there yet.  I suspect the lines will worsen soon.

-- dan

Questo messaggio e i suoi allegati sono indirizzati esclusivamente alle persone indicate. La diffusione, copia o qualsiasi altra azione derivante dalla conoscenza di queste informazioni sono rigorosamente vietate. Qualora abbiate ricevuto questo documento per errore siete cortesemente pregati di darne immediata comunicazione al mittente e di provvedere alla sua distruzione, Grazie. 

This e-mail and any attachments is confidential and may contain privileged information intended for the addressee(s) only. Dissemination, copying, printing or use by anybody else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message and any attachments and advise the sender by return e-mail, Thanks. 

Rispetta l'ambiente. Non stampare questa mail se non è necessario.

---

From: Daniel Burnett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2017 19:26:31 +0000

Go out the main entrance, turn right, then take the next right.  Then stay
on the upper path on your left until you see the signs.

-- dan

On Tue, Jul 18, 2017 at 9:18 PM Condo' Vincenzo <
[email-masked]> wrote:

> Questo messaggio e i suoi allegati sono indirizzati esclusivamente alle
> persone indicate. La diffusione, copia o qualsiasi altra azione derivante
> dalla conoscenza di queste informazioni sono rigorosamente vietate. Qualora
> abbiate ricevuto questo documento per errore siete cortesemente pregati di
> darne immediata comunicazione al mittente e di provvedere alla sua
> distruzione, Grazie.
>
> * This e-mail and any attachments is confidential and may contain
> privileged information intended for the addressee(s) only. Dissemination,
> copying, printing or use by anybody else is unauthorised. If you are not
> the intended recipient, please delete this message and any attachments and
> advise the sender by return e-mail, Thanks. *
>
> *Rispetta l'ambiente. Non stampare questa mail se non è necessario.*
>

---

From: Dan Romascanu <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2017 00:04:17 +0200

hmmmmmmm ...

This may be the only critic I may bring to a social event which was one of
the best in my memory. There was no sign or advertising of any kind of the
boat option on site. Many of us (me included) got busy with the food,
drinks, talking with friends, visiting the museum and completely forgot
that this option was mentioned in the program.

On the other hand, I enjoyed greatly the walk back to the hotel through
enchanted Prague.

Weather was also perfect.

Thanks!

Regards,

Dan

On Tue, Jul 18, 2017 at 9:08 PM, Daniel Burnett <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> 99attendees mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/99attendees
>
>