Subject: [99attendees] great meeting & thanks

From: Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2017 14:55:59 +0200

I thought the meeting went very well, thanks to everyone involved! Interesting
topics, good discussion, the right people were here (including some old friends
that I was happy to see), remote participation seemed to work quite well,
network worked well (particularly after I found the ethernet cable to bypass
Hilton radio network), social was great, hackathon was packed & had interesting
projects, the hotel saunas were good, this city is good for the IETF to meet
in… thanks all!

Jari

---

From: Suresh Krishnan <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2017 12:59:05 +0000

> On Jul 21, 2017, at 2:55 PM, Jari Arkko <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 

+1. Thanks to the hosts, NOC, meetecho and the secretariat for the excellent meeting and the awesome social. 

Cheers
Suresh

---

From: Bob Hinden <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2017 15:05:32 +0200

> On Jul 21, 2017, at 2:59 PM, Suresh Krishnan <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> 

+1 from me as well.

Bob

---

From: Tim Chown <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2017 13:05:35 +0000

> +1. Thanks to the hosts, NOC, meetecho and the secretariat for the excellent meeting and the awesome social. 

Great venue, great city, great people, great meeting, great social, great wifi, great places to eat and drink, great weather... just great :)

And we're back in 2019!

Tim

---

From: Yoshiro YONEYA <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2017 23:32:28 +0900

+1

Everything was great.

-- 
Yoshiro YONEYA <[email-masked]>

---

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2017 11:07:41 -0400

+1 to Jari's comment. 

Plus - thanks for the new www.ietf.org website in beta.   This web site
means we can tailor the datatracker site to be for the workers at IETF.
May I suggest d.ietf.org as an alias for datatracker.ietf.org.  As to the
content of the web site, it will help introduce newbie engineers in A**2
(Ann Arbor, MI). 

Charles - Thanks also for the extra effort to get the hackathon tshirts to
the participants.  
Food is wonderful, river is beautiful, the music delightful, and tonight I'm
going to go cruising the river again at sunset to enjoy all 3. 

Sue Hares

-----Original Message-----
From: 99attendees [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Jari
Arkko
Sent: Friday, July 21, 2017 8:56 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [99attendees] great meeting & thanks

I thought the meeting went very well, thanks to everyone involved!
Interesting topics, good discussion, the right people were here (including
some old friends that I was happy to see), remote participation seemed to
work quite well, network worked well (particularly after I found the
ethernet cable to bypass Hilton radio network), social was great, hackathon
was packed & had interesting projects, the hotel saunas were good, this city
is good for the IETF to meet in. thanks all!

Jari

---

From: "Bert Wijnen (IETF)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2017 22:27:46 +0200

+1

On 21/07/2017 14:55, Jari Arkko wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> 99attendees mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/99attendees
>

---

From: Alia Atlas <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2017 16:31:42 -0400

Excellent meeting, great venue, everything ran smoothly,
the social was fun, and the pool is lovely too!

Thanks to our hosts and organizers for all the hard work & see you in
Singapore!

Alia

On Fri, Jul 21, 2017 at 4:27 PM, Bert Wijnen (IETF) <[email-masked]>
wrote:

>> Interesting

---

From: Gabriel Montenegro <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2017 22:59:39 +0000

Prague keeps getting better and better. 

And the social was one of the best I can remember. Great cruise on the way, enough food and drinks with none of the looong lines of usual socials, amazing views and the company of Kafka.

Well played!

Gabriel

---

From: "Rolf E. Sonneveld" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2017 17:01:54 +0200

+1

I would like to add a big 'thank you' for providing the IETFers app! It proved to be very useful, thanks!

/rolf