Subject: [99attendees] Looking to tell more people about your Draft, WG or IETF project ?

From: "Greg Ferro" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2017 14:03:06 +0200

Hi

I’m Greg and I’m the co-host of Packet Pushers, a podcast that 
delivers about 250,000 downloads per month.

Our podcasts are technology-centric, deep dive and unabashedly nerdy. We 
aim to inform the networking community on a wide range of topics over 
the last eight years.

As your podcast host, I survived 25 years of Enterprise IT and 
SP/operator work as a network engineer/architect. I have reasonable 
familiarity with a wide range of IETF technology, and am ready to host 
you.

I want to see more people engaged with the IETF. I want to expose your 
IETF project, draft, working group and research to a larger audience. 
There is some amazing technology here but few people, especially 
Enterprise, know whats happening here.

If you want people to engage with you, you have to reach out to them. 
Packet Pushers is one way to reach people who mostly know nothing about 
the IETF and its works.

In my earlier email, I had very few people respond to my request to sit 
down and record an interview in person.

Yes, I am disappointed that I haven’t heard from more people.

# Open Session / Invitation

I will setup my audio gear at the tables in the Atrium Lobby from 4-6pm 
today (tues), and 2-4pm Thuesday. I will be waiting to record a show, 
just turn up, lets talk for 5 mins, and then we will record for 20 mins 
about your projects. You can also schedule a time with me, email 
directly.

To find the tables, head up the stairs near the registration area, turn 
right towards the office area, and then right again. You will see 
several tables and chairs, I’ll be at the one that has microphones on 
it.

# About Packet Pushers

Packet Pushers http://packetpushers.net is a networking-centric podcast 
that reaches an audience of roughly 15000 people per show.

Our four primary podcast channels, published weekly, are technical, 
nerdy, serious but humorous and used by thousands of people to increase 
their professional capability and see into the future.

Over eight years, we have become well known among people who use the 
Internet to educate themselves. The sort of people who initiate change 
in their organisations, or set the strategy or create the future.

I look forward to seeing you today or Thursday.

--
Sincerely

Greg Ferro
brevity: http://etherealmind.com/who-am-i/just-three/
e: [email-masked]
t: @etherealmind
http://packetpushers.net | http://etherealmind.com