Subject: [99attendees] Podcast speaking with Packet Pushers Podcast

From: "Greg Ferro" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2017 19:52:03 +0100

Good Evening All

I'm the co-host of the Packet Pushers Podcast on data networking and 
will be attending IETF99.

I'm looking to record podcasts on interesting topics, and searching for 
people to discuss the latest standards, activities or talk about 
something interesting.

  If you think you are the right sort of person, then email me back, 
tell me why I should interview you and tell your story to 15000 of my 
closest friends.

Note: Huawei have provided some financial support and we will thank them 
during the intro & outro.

GREG FERRO:  Network Engineer/Architect/Analyst/Writer at EtherealMind
Packet Pushers Interactive - Co-Founder
email: [email-masked]
web: http://etherealmind.com | http://packetpushers.net
personal site: http://gregferro.com
brevity : http://etherealmind.com/who-am-i/just-three
twitter: @EtherealMind