Subject: Re: [AAA-DOCTORS] [radext] RFC 6158 Reviews: how does it work in practice?

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 21:03:20 +0100

Yes. 

The AAA-Doctors team secretary should scan all documents that enter IETF Last Call and identify those who have any trace of RADIUS/Diameter/other_AAA content, and then dispatch them to the AAA-Doctors team for review according to some algorithm of his own. 

OPS-DIR use this method and it works pretty well for them. 

It's still best-effort, as all volunteer work we do in the IETF. 

Dan

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] on behalf of Alan DeKok
Sent: Tue 1/10/2012 9:51 PM
To: Bernard Aboba
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [radext] RFC 6158 Reviews:  how does it work in practice?
 
Bernard Aboba wrote:
> [BA]  How do we ensure that these reviews are actually carried out?

  cron?

$ rsync -avz --delete ftp.rfc-editor.org::internet-drafts .

$ perl -ne 'next if !/^draft-ietf-/;next if /^draft-ietf-radext/;next if
/^draft-ietf-dime/;chop;split;next if ($_[2] eq "RFC");next if ($_[2] eq
"Expired");next if ! -f "$_[0].txt";print $_[0],".txt\n";' < all_id.txt
> radius.txt

$ for x in `cat radius.txt`; do \
	    egrep -l RADIUS $x >> radext-review.txt; \
  done

  That gives us a list (below).  We could post the list once a month to
radext and aaa-doctors.  That would at least ensure the documents get
noted in IESG review, or IETF last call.

draft-ietf-emu-eaptunnel-req-09.txt
draft-ietf-mip4-generic-notification-message-16.txt
draft-ietf-mip6-bootstrapping-integrated-dhc-06.txt
draft-ietf-mip6-hiopt-17.txt
draft-ietf-netconf-access-control-07.txt
draft-ietf-netext-radius-pmip6-06.txt
draft-ietf-softwire-dslite-radius-ext-07.txt
draft-ietf-abfab-aaa-saml-02.txt
draft-ietf-abfab-arch-00.txt
draft-ietf-abfab-gss-eap-04.txt
draft-ietf-abfab-gss-eap-naming-01.txt
draft-ietf-emu-chbind-12.txt
draft-ietf-emu-eap-tunnel-method-01.txt
draft-ietf-geopriv-held-measurements-04.txt
draft-ietf-hokey-rfc5296bis-06.txt
draft-ietf-karp-ops-model-01.txt
draft-ietf-nea-pt-tls-01.txt
draft-ietf-opsawg-management-stds-03.txt
draft-ietf-precis-framework-01.txt
draft-ietf-softwire-6rd-radius-attrib-04.txt
draft-ietf-softwire-dslite-deployment-01.txt
draft-ietf-storm-iscsi-cons-04.txt

  Alan DeKok.
_______________________________________________
radext mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/radext