Subject: [AAA-DOCTORS] UPDATED Agenda and Package for the April 12, 2012 Teleconference

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 14:48:47 +0200

Dear all,

Please find below the agenda of the April 12th IESG telechat.

Please send your questions, comments and concerns before April 11th COB.
Sorry for the short notice, just back from my IESG summit, the Internet 
Engineering Skiing Group ;-)

Thanks and Regards, Benoit.

-------- Original Message --------

AGENDA PACKAGE FOR 2012-04-12 IESG TELECHAT

2. Protocol Actions
2.1 WG Submissions
2.1.1 New Items

   o draft-ietf-oauth-v2-25
     The OAuth 2.0 Authorization Protocol (Proposed Standard)
     Token: Stephen Farrell

   o draft-ietf-oauth-v2-bearer-18
     The OAuth 2.0 Authorization Protocol: Bearer Tokens (Proposed
     Standard)
     Token: Stephen Farrell

   o draft-ietf-hokey-rfc5296bis-06
     EAP Extensions for EAP Re-authentication Protocol (ERP) (Proposed
     Standard)
     Token: Stephen Farrell

   o draft-ietf-ippm-rt-loss-03
     Round-trip Loss Metrics (Proposed Standard)
     Note: Document shepherd is Henk Uijterwaal ([email-masked]).
     Token: Wesley Eddy

   o draft-ietf-dnsext-rfc2671bis-edns0-08
     Extension Mechanisms for DNS (EDNS0) (Standard)
     Note: Olafur Gudmundsson (ogud at ogud.com) is the document
     shepherd.
     Token: Ralph Droms

   o draft-ietf-avtcore-feedback-supression-rtp-16
     RTCP Extension for Third-party Loss Report (Proposed Standard)
     Note: Magnus Westerlund ([email-masked]) is the
     document shepherd.
     Token: Robert Sparks

   o draft-ietf-pwe3-pw-typed-wc-fec-03
     LDP Typed Wildcard FEC for PWid and Generalized PWid FEC Elements
     (Proposed Standard)
     Note: Andrew Malis ([email-masked]) is the document shepherd.
     Token: Stewart Bryant

   o draft-ietf-avtcore-ecn-for-rtp-07
     Explicit Congestion Notification (ECN) for RTP over UDP (Proposed
     Standard)
     Note: Roni Even ([email-masked]) is the document shepherd.
     Token: Robert Sparks

   o draft-ietf-tcpm-3517bis-02
     A Conservative Selective Acknowledgment (SACK)-based Loss Recovery
     Algorithm for TCP (Proposed Standard)
     Note: Pasi Sarolahti ([email-masked]) is the document
     shepherd
     Token: Wesley Eddy

   o draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-reconfigure-rebind-09
     Rebind Capability in DHCPv6 Reconfigure Messages (Proposed Standard)
     Note: Ted Lemon ([email-masked]) is the document shepherd.
     Token: Brian Haberman

2.1.2 Returning Items

   o draft-ietf-softwire-gateway-init-ds-lite-06
     Gateway Initiated Dual-Stack Lite Deployment (Proposed Standard)
     Note: Yong Cui ([email-masked]) is the document shepherd.
     Token: Ralph Droms

2.2 Individual Submissions
2.2.1 New Items

   o draft-jivsov-openpgp-ecc-11
     ECC in OpenPGP (Proposed Standard)
     Note: Wener Koch ([email-masked]) is the Document Shepherd.
     Token: Sean Turner

2.2.2 Returning Items

   o draft-desruisseaux-caldav-sched-12
     CalDAV Scheduling Extensions to WebDAV (Proposed Standard)
     Note: Mike Douglass - [email-masked] - is the document shepherd.
     Token: Barry Leiba
     Was deferred by Russ Housley on 2012-03-15

3. Document Actions
3.1 WG Submissions
3.1.1 New Items

   o draft-ietf-conex-concepts-uses-04
     ConEx Concepts and Use Cases (Informational)
     Note: Nandita Dukkipati ([email-masked]) is the document
     shepherd.
     Token: Wesley Eddy

   o draft-ietf-behave-nat64-learn-analysis-03
     Analysis of solution proposals for hosts to learn NAT64 prefix
     (Informational)
     Note: Dan Wing ([email-masked]) is the document shepherd.
     Token: Wesley Eddy

   o draft-ietf-bmwg-ipflow-meth-09
     IP Flow Information Accounting and Export Benchmarking Methodology
     (Informational)
     Note: Al Morton ([email-masked]) is the document shepherd.
     Token: Ronald Bonica

   o draft-ietf-ancp-pon-02
     Applicability of Access Node Control Mechanism to PON based
     Broadband Networks (Informational)
     Note: Matthew Bocci ([email-masked]) is the
     document shepherd.
     Token: Ralph Droms

3.1.2 Returning Items

   NONE

3.2 Individual Submissions Via AD
3.2.1 New Items

   o draft-johansson-loa-registry-04
     An IANA registry for Level of Assurance (LoA) Profiles
     (Informational)
     Note: Tim Polk ([email-masked]) is the document shepherd.
     Token: Sean Turner

   o draft-george-travel-faq-05
     IETF meeting attendees' Frequently Asked (travel) Questions
     (Informational)
     Token: Russ Housley

3.2.2 Returning Items

   NONE

3.3 IRTF and Independent Submission Stream Documents
3.3.1 New Items

   o draft-lear-lisp-nerd-08
     NERD: A Not-so-novel EID to RLOC Database (Experimental)
     Token: Ralph Droms

3.3.2 Returning Items

   NONE

4. Working Group Actions
4.1 WG Creation
4.1.1 Proposed for IETF Review

   o v4exit (v4exit)
     Token: Ralph Droms

   o Network Virtualization Overlays (nvo3)
     Token: Stewart Bryant

4.1.2 Proposed for Approval

   NONE

4.2 WG Rechartering
4.2.1 Under Evaluation for IETF Review

   NONE

4.2.2 Proposed for Approval

   NONE