Subject: [AAA-DOCTORS] Agenda and Package for the May 24, 2012 Teleconference

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 10:18:54 +0200

Dear all,

Please find below the agenda of the May 24th IESG telechat.

Please send your questions, comments and concerns before May 23rd COB.

Thanks and Regards, Benoit.

-------- Original Message --------

2. Protocol Actions
2.1 WG Submissions
2.1.1 New Items

   o draft-ietf-pwe3-redundancy-bit-07
     Pseudowire Preferential Forwarding Status Bit (Proposed Standard)
     Note: Andy Malis ([email-masked]) is the document shepherd.
     Token: Stewart Bryant

   o draft-ietf-manet-nhdp-mib-13
     Definition of Managed Objects for the Neighborhood Discovery
     Protocol (Proposed Standard)
     Note: Stan Ratliff ([email-masked]) is the document shepherd.
     Token: Adrian Farrel

   o draft-ietf-pkix-cmp-transport-protocols-19
     Internet X.509 Public Key Infrastructure -- HTTP Transport for CMP
     (Proposed Standard)
     Note: Steve Kent ([email-masked]) is the Document Shepherd.
     Token: Sean Turner

   o draft-ietf-netext-access-network-option-10
     Access Network Identifier (ANI) Option for Proxy Mobile IPv6
     (Proposed Standard)
     Note: Basavaraj Patil ([email-masked]) is the document
     shepherd.
     Token: Brian Haberman

2.1.2 Returning Items

   NONE

2.2 Individual Submissions
2.2.1 New Items

   NONE

2.2.2 Returning Items

   o draft-snell-atompub-tombstones-15
     The Atom "deleted-entry" Element (Proposed Standard)
     Note: This document switched from Informational to Standards
     Track,because of Robert's DISCUSS suggestion.&nbsp; But that
     happenedacross the transition to new IESG members, so the
     documentneeds two more positions.&nbsp; ADs with no positions,
     please addyour ballot, and I'll put this back on the telechat for 24
     May.
     Token: Barry Leiba

3. Document Actions
3.1 WG Submissions
3.1.1 New Items

   o draft-ietf-ledbat-congestion-09
     Low Extra Delay Background Transport (LEDBAT) (Experimental)
     Note: Murari Sridharan ([email-masked]) is the Document
     Shepherd.
     Token: Wesley Eddy

   o draft-ietf-pwe3-redundancy-08
     Pseudowire Redundancy (Informational)
     Note: Andy Malis ([email-masked]) is the document shepherd.
     Token: Stewart Bryant

   o draft-ietf-ccamp-assoc-info-03
     Usage of The RSVP Association Object (Informational)
     Note: Deborah Brungard ([email-masked]) is the Document Shepherd.
     Token: Adrian Farrel

3.1.2 Returning Items

   NONE

3.2 Individual Submissions Via AD
3.2.1 New Items

   o draft-claise-export-application-info-in-ipfix-07
     Export of Application Information in IPFIX (Informational)
     Note: Individual Submission, AD-sponsored, Nevil Brownlee is the
     document shepherd,
     Token: Ronald Bonica

3.2.2 Returning Items

   NONE

3.3 IRTF and Independent Submission Stream Documents
3.3.1 New Items

   o draft-irtf-rrg-ilnp-v4opts-03
     IPv4 Options for ILNPv4 (Experimental)
     Note: Tony Li ([email-masked]) is the document shepherd.
     Token: Ralph Droms

   o draft-irtf-rrg-ilnp-noncev6-03
     IPv6 Nonce Destination Option for ILNPv6 (Experimental)
     Note: Tony Li ([email-masked]) is the document shepherd.
     Token: Brian Haberman

   o draft-irtf-rrg-ilnp-icmpv6-03
     ICMP Locator Update message for ILNPv6 (Experimental)
     Note: Tony Li ([email-masked]) is the document shepherd.
     Token: Brian Haberman

   o draft-irtf-rrg-ilnp-icmpv4-03
     ICMP Locator Update message for ILNPv4 (Experimental)
     Note: Tony Li ([email-masked]) is the document shepherd.
     Token: Ralph Droms

   o draft-irtf-rrg-ilnp-eng-03
     ILNP Engineering Considerations (Experimental)
     Note: Tony Li ([email-masked]) is the document shepherd.
     Token: Sean Turner

   o draft-irtf-rrg-ilnp-dns-03
     DNS Resource Records for ILNP (Experimental)
     Note: Tony Li ([email-masked]) is the document shepherd.
     Token: Ralph Droms

   o draft-irtf-rrg-ilnp-arch-03
     ILNP Architectural Description (Experimental)
     Note: Tony Li ([email-masked]) is the document shepherd.
     Token: Adrian Farrel

   o draft-irtf-rrg-ilnp-adv-03
     Optional Advanced Deployment Scenarios for ILNP (Experimental)
     Note: Tony Li ([email-masked]) is the document shepherd.
     Token: Stephen Farrell

3.3.2 Returning Items

   NONE

4. Working Group Actions
4.1 WG Creation
4.1.1 Proposed for IETF Review

   o Simple Cloud Identity Management (scim)
     Token: Barry Leiba

4.1.2 Proposed for Approval

   NONE

4.2 WG Rechartering
4.2.1 Under Evaluation for IETF Review

   o Protocol to Access WS database (paws)
     Token: Pete Resnick

4.2.2 Proposed for Approval

   o Behavior Engineering for Hindrance Avoidance (behave)
     Token: Wesley Eddy

   o Network File System Version 4 (nfsv4)
     Token: Martin Stiemerling

   o Multipath TCP (mptcp)
     Token: Wesley Eddy