Subject: [AAA-DOCTORS] RADIUS Documents in Last Call for Mon Jul 30 18:22:34 CEST 2012

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 18:22:34 +0200 (CEST)

This is an automatically generated email.  It lists the IETF internet-drafts
which are WG items; in IETF Last Call, and which reference RADIUS.  Drafts
from the RADEXT and DIME working groups are not included.

--

---

From: Alan T DeKok <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 18:41:40 +0200

Hmm... I'll have to check the script.  It doesn't appear correct.

  For what it's worth, here's a list of WG drafts that reference RFC2865:

internet-drafts/draft-ietf-abfab-aaa-saml-03.txt
internet-drafts/draft-ietf-abfab-arch-03.txt
internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-radius-opt-01.txt
internet-drafts/draft-ietf-geopriv-held-measurements-05.txt
internet-drafts/draft-ietf-hokey-rfc5296bis-07.txt
internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mip6-bootstrapping-integrated-dhc-06.txt
internet-drafts/draft-ietf-netconf-access-control-07.txt
internet-drafts/draft-ietf-netext-radius-pmip6-08.txt
internet-drafts/draft-ietf-netmod-system-mgmt-02.txt
internet-drafts/draft-ietf-opsawg-management-stds-07.txt
internet-drafts/draft-ietf-precis-framework-04.txt
internet-drafts/draft-ietf-softwire-6rd-radius-attrib-05.txt

---

From: jouni korhonen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2012 02:32:48 +0300

Would be awesome if the script would cut out drafts that have already
been published as RFCs.

- Jouni

On Jul 30, 2012, at 7:41 PM, Alan T DeKok wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> AAA-DOCTORS mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/aaa-doctors

---

From: Alan T DeKok <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 16:58:26 -0700

> Would be awesome if the script would cut out drafts that have already

  <clickety-click>

draft-ietf-softwire-6rd-radius-attrib-05          Active	
draft-ietf-abfab-arch-03                          Active	
draft-ietf-netmod-system-mgmt-02                  Active	
draft-ietf-geopriv-held-measurements-05           Active	
draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-radius-opt-01               Active	
draft-ietf-abfab-aaa-saml-03                      Active	
draft-ietf-precis-framework-04                    Active	

  I'll double-check it and make it run automatically.

  Alan DeKok.