Subject: [AAA-DOCTORS] Fwd: Coman side discussion on November 8th, 2012 Thursday 11:30 - 13:00

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2012 14:01:35 +0200

AAA doctors,

I won't be able to participate to the AAA lunch, traditionally planned 
on Thursday, as I have to be in the COMAN side discussion.
Sorry about that.

Regards, Benoit.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Coman side discussion on November 8th, 2012 Thursday 11:30 - 
13:00
Date: 	Mon, 22 Oct 2012 12:58:02 +0200
From: 	Ersue, Mehmet (NSN - DE/Munich) <[email-masked]>
To: 	<[email-masked]>
CC: 	ext Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>

Hi All,

we planned a Coman side discussion on November 8th, 2012 Thursday 11:30
- 13:00.

Topics will -02 draft in general, constrained device classes, class of
networks in focus, management of constrainedness and the requirements
section, etc.

PS: This is just an adhoc discussion. There will be no jabber, no
recording. I will provide some minutes.
PS2: The room request has been approved but the IETF secretary did not
assign a room yet.

Cheers,
Mehmet