Subject: [AAA-WG]: IETF 50 proceedings

From: "Bernard Aboba" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2001 14:32:16 -0800

If you took minutes at the AAA WG meetings, or gave
a presentation, please send the relevant documents
to myself and Dave. 

Thanks!

---

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 14:27:32 +0200

>>>>> Bernard Aboba writes:

Bernard> If you took minutes at the AAA WG meetings, or gave a
Bernard> presentation, please send the relevant documents to myself
Bernard> and Dave.

My slides are available from the following locations:

http://www.ibr.cs.tu-bs.de/~schoenw/sming-diameter.ppt
http://www.ibr.cs.tu-bs.de/~schoenw/slides/ietf-50-sming-diameter.ps.gz

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder      Technical University Braunschweig
<[email-masked]>  Dept. Operating Systems & Computer Networks
Phone: +49 531 391 3289    Bueltenweg 74/75, 38106 Braunschweig, Germany
Fax:   +49 531 391 5936    <URL:http://www.ibr.cs.tu-bs.de/~schoenw/>