Subject: [AAA-WG]: DIAMETER AKA

From: Pete McCann <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2001 10:13:30 -0600 (CST)

Hi,

We recently submitted a draft on how to carry AKA parameters in
DIAMETER messages.  See the announcement copied below.

We would appreciate discussion and feedback on this draft, especially
whether it is completely in tune with the latest DIAMETER
specification.  Also, note that this version does not cover sequence
number re-synchronization, but we plan to address it in a future
update.

Thanks,

-Pete McCann

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: DIAMETER Support for Authentication and Key Agreement 
                          (AKA)
	Author(s)	: T. Hiller, P. McCann
	Filename	: draft-hiller-aaa-diamaka-00.txt
	Pages		: 13
	Date		: 27-Feb-01
	
The Authentication and Key Agreement (AKA) protocol is a widely 
used mechanism for authenticating mobile nodes in wireless 
networks.  This draft proposes new DIAMETER AVPs to carry AKA 
parameters, which will enable DIAMETER to serve as an inter-domain 
transport mechanism for AKA messages.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hiller-aaa-diamaka-00.txt