Subject: [AAA-WG]: Draft Agenda for IETF 50

From: "Bernard Aboba" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 21:45:33 -0800

Here is another shot at the agenda for IETF 50.
If you have any items you'd like to get on the
agenda, please send them to me or Dave.

Authentication, Authorization and Accounting WG (AAA)

======================================================

CHAIRS: Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>
        Dave Mitton <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

Monday, March 19, 2001, 1930-2200

Minute Takers & Bluesheets
Agenda Bashing
Review of WG milestones (5 minutes)
Review of Document Progress (5 minutes)
Discussion of Interim Meeting decisions, Dave Mitton (5 minutes)

DATA MODELLING

SMIng and DIAMETER
J. Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]> (30 minutes)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sming-00.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sming-modules-00.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sming-inet-modules-00.
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-schoenw-sming-diameter-00.txt

AAA Data Modelling
David Spence <[email-masked]> (30 minutes)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-spence-aaa-nas-data-model-00.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-spence-aaaarch-objmsg-00.txt

DIAMETER Data Modelling proposal
Erik Guttman <[email-masked]> (30 minutes)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-aaa-solutions-01.txt

Data Modelling Discussion and wrapup (10 minutes)

Friday, March 23, 2001, 9000 - 1130

TRANSPORT

AAA transport profile
Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]> (20 minutes)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-aaa-transport-01.txt

SECURITY

AAA Security Overview
Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]> (10 minutes)

Kerberos for DIAMETER End-to-end security
Kaushik Narayan <[email-masked]> (30 minutes)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kaushik-radius-sec-ext-05.txt

CMS for DIAMETER End-to-End security
Stephen Farrell <[email-masked]> (30 minutes)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-calhoun-diameter-strong-crypto-06.
txt

PROXIES

Proxies
Dave Mitton <[email-masked]> (10 minutes)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-aaa-proxies-01.txt

EXTENSION HANDLING

Accounting integration
Glen Zorn <[email-masked]> (10 minutes)

Where do we go from here? (Chairs & ADs)

RESEARCH UPDATE (5 minutes)
John Vollbrecht <[email-masked]>