Subject: [AAA-WG]: AAA WG Interim Meeting - 5/21-22 - Details

From: "David Mitton" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 15:44:01 -0400

My current nose count is 18.  Please drop me a note if you plan on attending.

-----------------------------------------------
AAA Working Group Interim Meeting
Monday & Tuesday, May 21-22nd, Santa Clara, CA
-----------------------------------------------

The meeting will be held at the Nortel Networks facility (previously Bay
Networks) 4401 Great America Parkway, Santa Clara, CA 95054.

The meeting is reserved for Building SC1, the "Orientation Room".
I'm having some unresolved issues with access changes to this building and 
we may have to use another nearby building (maybe SC2,or SC9).
A note will be posted.

Please plan on arriving by/at 9:00 am.
The meeting will run at least 9-5 each day, or until we finish.

The goal of the meeting is to resolve the outstanding issues in the primary 
WG drafts.  There have been several lists of issues posted and discussed on 
the mailing list.  We will also attempt to review the newer documents, such 
as End-to-End Security, and the Transport Profile.

If you have any questions, email [email-masked] or [email-masked]

- Dave.

-----------------------------------------------
The campus is 4 miles north of San Jose Airport
and 25 miles south of San Francisco Airport off US 101.
(be aware that traffic on 101 will jam during rush hours)

The campus is next to Great America amusement park and the Santa Clara
Convention Center.  There are a number of hotels of various levels near
by.  Some are in walking distance.

-------------------
Driving Directions

  From San Francisco International Airport
- 101 South, 25 miles
- Exit Great America Parkway, turn left onto Great America Parkway, 1/4 mile
- Nortel Networks - SC1 is located at the corner of Great America Parkway &
Mission College Blvd

  From San Jose International Airport
- 101 North, 4 miles
- Exit Great America Parkway, turn right onto Great America Parkway, 1/4 mile
- Nortel Networks - SC1 is located at the corner of Great America Parkway &
Mission College Blvd

------------------------------------------------------------
David Mitton                            ESN: 248-4570
Advisor, Nortel Networks                 978-288-4570
Wireless Solutions, IP Mobility
Billerica, MA 01821               [email-masked]