Subject: [AAA-WG]: [issue]: Call for issues for discussion @Interim Meeting

From: Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 10:53:47 -0700 (PDT)

In order to track issues pending resolution and form the basis for the
Interim Meeting discussion, this is a call for AAA WG members to submit
comments on the current documents for consideration at the Interim
Meeting. You do not have to attend the Interim Meeting in order to submit
an issue for consideration. 

Comments should be submitted in email to [email-masked] and cc:'d to
myself [email-masked], and Dave Mitton [email-masked]. If possible,
please get your comments in by Saturday evening, May 19, 2001. 

Please submit your comments in the following format. This will make it
easier for me to compile and track all the issues. Please include [issue]
in the subject field so that I will be able to pick out your message
easily. 

=========================================================================

Subject: [issue] <Title of issue>

Submitter name:
Submitter email address:
Date first submitted:
Reference: <URL of relevant posting to AAA WG mailing list, if available>
Document: <Base> | <Accounting> | <NASREQ> | <MobileIP> |  <Implementation
guidelines>
Comment type: <E for Editorial, T for Technical>
Priority: <S for SHOWSTOPPER (MUST be fixed), 1 for high priority (SHOULD
be fixed), 2 for low priority (fix optional)>
Section:
Rationale/Explanation of issue:
Requested change:

====================================================================