Subject: [AAA-WG]: Reality of the Interim Meeting

From: Pat Calhoun <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 08:50:01 -0700

All,

The original intent of the interim meeting, as I understand it, was to have
a document reading party. However, the list of pending issues that we haven't
been able to come to some conclusion is quite extensive, and will take a good
part of both days.

So, we really need to be realistic here. Either we are having a document
reading party, or we are going to solve pending issues. We can't have both.

If we decide, as we have no choice, to do the former, this means that our
document reading party will not occur, and I believe this is really 
necessary prior to WG last call. Furthermore, trying to squeeze this in,
while I make extensive changes to the specifications would be questionable.

So, I believe that we have no choice but to schedule another interim meeting,
to hold as our document reading party. I would *strongly* propose that we 
hold this meeting the week of June 11th, 25th, or July 9th. Location TBD.

Thanks,

PatC

---

From: "Glen Zorn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 10:59:53 -0700

> hold this meeting the week of June 11th, 25th, or July 9th. Location TBD.

I think that 11 June is likely out (< 30 days notice).  That being the case,
I suspect that the earliest we could meet again would be the week of 18
June, so why not make it then?