Subject: [AAA-WG]: Latest round of drafts available

From: Pat Calhoun <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2001 16:50:51 -0700

All,

I have just submitted the latest set of WG Diameter Internet Drafts
to the secretariat. The following were submitted:

draft-ietf-aaa-diameter-03.txt
draft-ietf-aaa-diameter-nasreq-03.txt
draft-ietf-aaa-diameter-mobileip-03.txt
draft-ietf-aaa-diameter-e2e-sec-01.txt

I believe that these documents address all of the discussions that have
occurred on the mailing list up to date, with a few exceptions noted below.
Furthermore, these drafts have new IANA considerations sections, so if
people have a chance to look those sections over, I would appreciate it. 
The rules in these new sections come from discussions I have had with
certain IESG members and the chairs.

Pending Issues:
- The Mobile IP "handoff" problem. Conference call details will be released
tomorrow.
- The watchdog/failover section. I am still waiting for some new text for
this section.
- The MRI problem identified by Paul Funk yesterday. This problem does
need attention, and I urge people to take a look at the problem and comment.
It is very important, and may require some significant protocol changes.

As usual, the new versions are available on www.diameter.org

Thanks,

PatC