Subject: [AAA-WG]: AAA WG Interim Meeting nose count

From: David Mitton <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 16:39:42 -0400

Hello,
	I need to get a rough list of people that are planning to attend the AAA 
WG Interim Meeting next week.

	- I need to make sure the room is big enough.
	- I may need to move to another building and room in our campus.
	  (for various accessibility reasons)

So please, send me a note indicating if you are planning to attend, and 
Please, pay attention for any late minute announcements.

NOTE: This meeting will be a working meeting.  We will not be giving any 
tutorial or review presentations.  Attendees should have read the current 
drafts and be up on mailing list discussions before the meeting, and be 
ready to contribute on open issues at the meeting.

Dave.
----------------------------------------------------
David Mitton                            978-288-4570
Advisor, Nortel Networks
[email-masked]   or      [email-masked]