Subject: [AAA-WG]: Issue 120: Minor editorial changes in CMS Security Application

From: Pat Calhoun <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 13:38:23 -0700

Minor comments on the requested changes:

> In 1.3, page 7:
> rephrase the first paragraph. Maybe the following proposal would be 
> enough: 
>
> When a redirect agent is used, allowing the access device, or first
> hop relay or proxy agent, to communicate directly with the home 
> server, the hop-by-hop security mechanisms specified in the base 
> protocol MAY be sufficient. 

How about:

   When a redirect agent is used, allowing an access device, relay or
   proxy agent to communicate directly with the home server, the
   hop-by-hop security mechanisms specified in the base protocol MAY
   be sufficient.

I agree with all other proposed changes.

Thanks,

PatC

---

From: Miguel Ángel Monjas Llorente <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 09:38:17 +0200

>    hop-by-hop security mechanisms specified in the base protocol MAY

Perfect. I was only trying to point that the sentence was
inconsistent. My English is not good enough either, so that sometimes
the proposed change isn't quite good. 

Regards

  // M.A.

-- 
  Miguel Angel Monjas Llorente
  Systems Engineer, GSM/UMTS Systems Management
  Ericsson España, S.A. (EEM) UMTS/GSM Databases
  Tel: +34 91 3393605                 Mob: +34 629 570196
  <mailto:[email-masked]>  Fax: +34 91 3392538
  Retama 1, 4th. 28045 Madrid - SPAIN -