Subject: [AAA-WG]: FilterRule

From: Mark Eklund <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2001 18:45:26 -0400 (EDT)

Section 4.11 of draft-ietf-aaa-diameter-mobileip-07.txt says
MIP-Filter-Rule AVP is of type FilterRule.  I can't find that
defined.  Should it be IPFilterRule?  If so, does this qualify
as an issue, or can it be squeezed in under the umbrella of
"editorial comments"?

-mark

---

From: Mark Eklund <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2001 18:47:48 -0400 (EDT)

Sorry, I should have checked issues.html before sending out this
question.  It is issue 108.

-mark

---

From: Pat Calhoun <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2001 01:46:50 -0700

I believe that someone already brought this up, since I have already 
fixed it.

PatC