Subject: [AAA-WG]: Issue 141: OCSP Response request additional text

From: Pat Calhoun <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 10:49:44 -0700

I would like to propose the following text to replace the paragraph
pointed to by this issue:

"  If the DSA initiator's policy states that certicate status is
   required, it MUST indicate that it requires an OCSP response from
   the DSA peer in the DSAA message, via the OCSP-Request AVP. Further, 
   the DSA initiator MAY request that the OCSP response be fresh (non 
   cached) via the OCSP-Request and OCSP-Nonce  AVPs. Upon receipt of 
   a DSAR message requesting an OCSP response, the receiver issues an 
   OCSP request and returns the response within the DSAA message's
   OCSP-Responses AVP. The sender of the DSAA MAY included a cached
   OCSP response, unless the requestor specifically requested a fresh 
   response."

Comments appreciated,

PatC

---

From: Miguel Ángel Monjas Llorente <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 09:39:07 +0200

>    OCSP response, unless the requestor specifically requested a fresh

I wouldn't say it better. Go with it!!

Regards

  // M.A.