Subject: [AAA-WG]: [issue] DiameterIdentity

From: "Kevin Purser" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2001 10:58:28 -0800

Submitter name: Kevin Purser
  Submitter email address: [email-masked]
  Date first submitted: 08-NOV-01
  Reference: none
  Document: base-08-alpha02
  Comment type: 'E'ditorial
  Priority: '1'
  Section: 4.4 (Derived data formats)
  Rationale/Explanation of issue:

  A couple of editorial consistency checks dealing with the DiameterIdentity
format

  Requested change:
  (1)
  The definition:

  Diameter-Identity  = "aaa://" fqdn [ port ] [ transport ]
                                   [ protocol ] [ security ]

  should be changed to:

  Diameter-Identity  = "aaa://" fqdn [ port ] [ transport ]
                                   [ protocol ] [ transport-security ]

  in order to reference the subsequent grammar rule;

  (2)
  The last bit of text:

  For example, diameter-host.abc.com would be expanded to
  aaa://diameter-
  host.abc.com:TBD;protocol=diameter;transport=sctp.

  should be changed to:

  For example, diameter-host.abc.com would be expanded to
  aaa://diameter-
  host.abc.com:TBD;transport=sctp;protocol=diameter;transport-security=none.

  To reflect the proper ordering of the options, as well as the default
option for transport-security.

=================================
Kevin Purser, Software Engineer
Ericsson, Inc.
--------------------------------------------------------
2100 Shattuck Ave.
Berkeley, CA  94704
Phone (510) 305-6100
=================================