Subject: [AAA-WG]: Issue 203: MIP-FA-to-HA being added to the AMA by the AAAF

From: "Bob Kopacz" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2001 10:25:57 -0500

Hi Pat,

This issue is still open, right?

(This issue is about how, if the HA is allocated in
the foreign realm, the AAAF manufactures and
distributes the FA-HA-Key, but keeps it confidential except
perhaps within his own domain.)

I'm asking because in the "Diameter Issues" website, I see it in
the "resolved" section rather than the "open" section.

Mark and I have produced a few emails on this (without the issue
number in the subject, sorry).

Bob K.

---

From: Pat Calhoun <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2001 08:19:52 -0800

hmmmm.... I will re-open it. I believe no one commented for quite some time
following my proposed text, so I had closed it.

PatC