Subject: [AAA-WG]: Issue: Accounting-*-Extended-Octets numbers are inconsistent

From: Mark Eklund <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 09:35:00 -0500 (EST)

Submitter name: Mark Eklund
Submitter email address: [email-masked]
Date first submitted: 21-Nov-01
Reference: Version 8
Document: nasreq
Comment type: E
Priority: 1
Section: 2.2, 8.*
Rationale/Explanation of issue:

  The AVP numbers are inconsistent.

  Section				2.2		8.0		
  Accounting-Input-Extended-Octets	42/Unsigned64	363/Unsigned64
  Accounting-Input-Extended-Packets	57/Unsigned64	365/Unsigned64
  Accounting-Output-Extended-Octets	43/Unsigned64	364/Unsigned64
  Accounting-Output-Extended-Packets	48/Unsigned64	366/Unsigned64

  Also, AVPs with values greater than 255 shouldn't be listed in section
  2.2, "Legacy RADIUS Attributes".

Requested change:

  Fix the numbers in section 2.2.

  Move AVPs with values greater than 255 to section 2.1.