Subject: [AAA-WG]: Preliminary Agenda for IETF 52

From: Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 10:00:19 -0800 (PST)

Here is a preliminary agenda for IETF 52. If your item is not on this
list, please send it to me ASAP. 

======================================================================
AAA WG Agenda for IETF 52
Chairs:
Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>
David Mitton <[email-masked]>

Monday, December 10, 2001

1530 - 1730 Afternoon Session

Agenda bashing
Minutes & bluesheets
Document status
WG Last Call Report
Bakeoff Report

Diameter Base draft, Pat Calhoun (20 minutes)
draft-ietf-aaa-diameter-08.txt

Diameter MIB, J. Koehler/M. Eklund (10 minutes)
draft-koehler-aaa-diameter-base-protocol-mib-02.txt

Transport draft, Bernard Aboba (10 minutes)
draft-ietf-aaa-transport-05.txt

NASREQ draft, Pat Calhoun (15 minutes)
draft-ietf-aaa-nasreq-08.txt

EAP keying issues, Bernard Aboba (15 minutes)

Thursday, December 13, 2001

0900 - 1130 Morning Session

Mobile IP/AAA, Pat Calhoun (30 minutes)
draft-ietf-aaa-mobileip-08.txt Pat

CMS Security, Stephen Farrell (30 minutes)
draft-ietf-aaa-diameter-cms-sec-03.txt

DIAMETER APIs, James Kempf (10 minutes)
draft-ietf-aaa-diameter-api-02.txt

Digest Authentication (20 minutes)

B. Srinivas, draft-srinivas-aaa-basic-digest-00.txt
B. Sterman, draft-sterman-aaa-digest-00.txt

---

From: Joe Lau <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 11:23:00 -0800 (PST)

Hi Bernard,

> Mobile IPv6/AAA (10 minutes)
> draft-dupont-mipv6-aaa-00.txt
> draft-le-aaa-diameter-mobileipv6-00.txt

How can I get these two drafts?  They are not on the IETF draft webpage.

Thank you.

Joe

---

From: "Le Franck (NRC/Dallas)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 16:37:21 -0600

Hi Joe,

We have submitted a new version of the Diameter Mobile IPv6 Application
internet draft, but before the IETF announcement, you can find it at the
following link:
http://people.nokia.net/~patil/Internet_Drafts/draft-le-aaa-mobileipv6-0
1.txt

Franck

> -----Original Message-----
> From: ext Joe Lau [mailto:[email-masked]]
> Sent: 21 November, 2001 1:23 PM
> To: [email-masked]
> Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
> Subject: Re: [AAA-WG]: Preliminary Agenda for IETF 52
> 
> 
> This message uses a character set that is not supported by 
> the Internet Service.  To view the original message content,  
> open the attached message. If the text doesn't display 
> correctly, save the attachment to disk, and then open it 
> using a viewer that can display the original character set. 
>