Subject: RE: [AAA-WG]: DCC proposed value for Service-Context-Id conflict

From: "STURA Marco Consultant" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 17:10:17 +0200

You are right, we mistakenly used the code value 458 that was already
proposed for another AVP. At the end I guess IANA will fix this while
allocating the AVP codes, in the mean while I would use as proposed code
value 261, if no one object.

Regards
Marco

-----Original Message-----
From: Joseph Harvell [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, September 10, 2004 2:30 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [AAA-WG]: DCC proposed value for Service-Context-Id conflict

DCC draft 6 proposes AVP Code value 458 for both User-Equipment-Info and
Service-Context-Id AVPs.  I am implementing the encoding of
Service-Context-Id.  Does someone have an idea which AVP code will
likely be assigned for Service-Context-Id?

---

From: Joe Harvell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 11:45:18 -0500

261 is already assigned to Redirect-Host-Usage.  How about 461?