Subject: confirm 467da9e14abcbcebee3aff4e6cb71e057ba8ea81

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 00:49:57 -0800

Mailing list subscription confirmation notice for mailing list rddp

We have received a request from [email-masked] for subscription
of your email address, "[email-masked]", to the [email-masked]
mailing list.  To confirm that you want to be added to this mailing
list, simply reply to this message, keeping the Subject: header
intact.  Or visit this web page:

    https://www.ietf.org/mailman/confirm/rddp/467da9e14abcbcebee3aff4e6cb71e057ba8ea81

Or include the following line -- and only the following line -- in a
message to [email-masked]:

    confirm 467da9e14abcbcebee3aff4e6cb71e057ba8ea81

Note that simply sending a `reply' to this message should work from
most mail readers, since that usually leaves the Subject: line in the
right form (additional "Re:" text in the Subject: is okay).

If you do not wish to be subscribed to this list, please simply
disregard this message.  If you think you are being maliciously
subscribed to the list, or have any other questions, send them to
[email-masked].