Subject: The results of your email commands

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 16:52:36 -0800

The results of your email command are provided below. Attached is your
original message.

- Unprocessed:
    With our store you will get rid of such problems problems with ease!
    Click, find and order!
    With our big selection of products and reduced prices you will always be <strong>a satisfied client!
    http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/7561/ranah.swf

- Done.

Subject: Be her midnight champion
From: [email-masked]
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2010 00:54:17 +0000

Something like viruses or other infections interferes your normal life?
With our store you will get rid of such problems problems with ease!
Click, find and order!
With our big selection of products and reduced prices you will always be <strong>a satisfied client!

http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/7561/ranah.swf