Subject: The results of your email commands

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2010 19:51:45 -0800

The results of your email command are provided below. Attached is your
original message.

- Unprocessed:
    -Anonymous packaging and your prescription is not the thing we need to see!
    -Low prices on branded cures!
    -Lots of discounts all month!
    It's easy to choose, when there are bonuses like these!
    http://img710.imageshack.us/img710/2747/mickelberry.swf

- Done.

Subject: Enlarge your male dignity
From: [email-masked]
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 11:53:37 +0800

There are many stores in the Internet, ready to bring remedies to your threshold, but only we offer:
-Anonymous packaging and your prescription is not the thing we need to see!
-Low prices on branded cures!
-Lots of discounts all month!
It's easy to choose, when there are bonuses like these!

http://img710.imageshack.us/img710/2747/mickelberry.swf