Subject: Online User Notice!!!

From: "Webmail Service" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 21:29:50 +0800

"Dear user"

"This message is from service messaging center to all webmail users/
email account owners. On Wednesday,July 28, 2010, from 4:PM till 12
:PM on Thursday, July 29th, 2010 all Mailhub systems will undergo regularly 
scheduled maintenance.

Access to your e-mail via the mail client will be unavailable  for some time
during this maintenance window. We are currently upgrading oyr data base
and e-mail account center see homepage. We are deleting all unsuncribed email
accounts to create more space for new accounts.

To complete your xcelco.on.ca webmail account, you must reply to this email
immediately and enter your password here (--------------------) Failure to do 
this will immediately render your email address here (============ deactivated
from our database.

You can also confirm your email address by logging into your account

Contact the New webmail center for upgrading through
- [email-masked] -

Thank you for using webmail"