Subject: Is me ESTHER

From: Esther Owule <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2011 19:42:14 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Dear !
How are you doing today i,hope every thing is fine,? if so thanks be to God 
almighty who made it so ,My name is Esther and i am a girl. I saw your email 
address in a forwarded page so I decided to extend my greetings to you.

Right now I can’t really say what prompted my drive to write you, but I do have 
the mind that it will interest you when you heard it.

I have an interest to meet some one from out side my continent to have a serious 
relationship that can lead to marriage.

Personal I might not be very beautiful physically like most ladies in your 
country, but I think I have a beautiful mind, and the beauty to hold my own. 
Which is more valuable to me, and to be your friend even more than that ,but as 
time goes on we will know better.

I will be very glad if you can contact me thorough my alternative email address, 
so that we can know each other better, here is my adress([email-masked])
Hoping to talk to you soon ,have a nice day and remain Blessed.
Regards,
Esther.