Subject: [abfab] final piece of the puzzle - OASIS SSTC review

From: Leif Johansson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2015 22:12:37 +0200

I had a chat with Scott Cantor today and he explained that the
OASIS SSTC is not really able to provide review beyond the reivew
that Scott already has done on aaa-saml and we should just take
that review we got and declare victory.

I am certainly in favor of such an approach and unless there are
objections (Stephen?) the chairs will proceed with writeup of
aaa-saml

	Cheers Leif

---

From: Stephen Farrell <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2015 21:43:34 +0100

> objections (Stephen?) the chairs will proceed with writeup of

I've no obnjection at this point. If I have any when I read
it I'll let you know and that won't take 1103 days:-) So yes,
fire ahead please.

S.

---

From: Leif Johansson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2015 22:51:46 +0200

> it I'll let you know and that won't take 1103 days:-) So yes,

Ok then...

There are very few idnits [1] so maybe we can fix those when the
document hits IESG.

[1]
https://www.ietf.org/tools/idnits?url=https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-abfab-aaa-saml-11.txt

---

From: "Cantor, Scott" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2015 20:57:09 +0000

>that review we got and declare victory.

I also offered to do a more thorough review this week, particularly if I can get any reviewers for the kitten saml-ec draft, hint, hint.

-- Scott

---

From: Leif Johansson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2015 23:01:33 +0200

> I also offered to do a more thorough review this week, particularly if I can get any reviewers for the kitten saml-ec draft, hint, hint.

Alejandro - if you could do a review of Scotts saml-ec draft in kitten I
belive that would be very helpful!

	Cheers Leif

---

From: Alejandro Pérez Méndez <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2015 08:40:26 +0200

> belive that would be very helpful!

Sure, I'll be glad to do it.

Regards,
Alejandro