Subject: [Ace] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ace-oauth-authz-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2017 00:29:58 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Authentication and Authorization for Constrained Environments of the IETF.

        Title           : Authentication and Authorization for Constrained Environments (ACE)
        Authors         : Ludwig Seitz
                          Goeran Selander
                          Erik Wahlstroem
                          Samuel Erdtman
                          Hannes Tschofenig
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ace-oauth-authz-05.txt
	Pages           : 62
	Date            : 2017-02-06

Abstract:
   This specification defines a framework for authentication and
   authorization in Internet of Things (IoT) environments.  The
   framework is based on a set of building blocks including OAuth 2.0
   and CoAP, thus making a well-known and widely used authorization
   solution suitable for IoT devices.  Existing specifications are used
   where possible, but where the constraints of IoT devices require it,
   extensions are added and profiles are defined.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ace-oauth-authz/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ace-oauth-authz-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ace-oauth-authz-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/